Yasin Malik meets Hafeez Saeed in Islamabad

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Times now is breaking news and video clips of Separatist leader Yasin Malik sharing the dais with Hafeez Saeed while Saeed makes vitriolic speech against India.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
My questions,

Why is India not canceling his passport.
Why is India recognizing the so called "moderate" Hurriyat leaders who are hand in gloves with ISI and LeT.
Why India PAYS for these Hurriyat leaders visits to Pak who visit terrorists. It's our Fvcking money. Why should Indian citizens pay for these terror sympathizers visits to the Terrror coutry of Pak and visits terrorists like Saeed and their masters.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i guess they are preparing for the onwards 2014 they will take serious steps in kashmir.

i guess last month they even warned india for that..nothing to be surprised

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
i guess they are preparing for the onwards 2014 they will take serious steps in kashmir.

Oh we know that. Indian Intel has reports on Saeed and Hurriyat planning up on post 2014 action. What's more Indian intel has the blue print of ISI and PA on the same as well. Guess what it includes use of LeT in their nefarious designs.

You don't tell us anything new.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It was different it it were Pakistani officials like everytime, but Hafiz Saeed is a most wanted Terrorist, anybody having a meeting with him should be deemed a terrorist.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oh we know that. Indian Intel has reports on Saeed and Hurriyat planning up on post 2014 action. What's more Indian intel has the blue print of ISI and PA on the same as well. Guess what it includes use of LeT in their nefarious designs.

You don't tell us anything new.
Hence be prepared than [OK]

I dont know how to put the OK smiley

JBH22

Who cares if back in 1990s when Indian economy was in sh1t and the country had more serious internal troubles we did not give up Kashmir.

Its a wet dream for them to believe they can take Kashmir by force.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Kashmiri separatists are Pak sponsored, doctored, trained and helped, it's not an unknown thing now.

JBH22

Most probably a proxy war

though ISI still rank below RAW in proxy war

RAW supported LTTE wi th weapons and money to kill poor lankans
We accept this praise Sir.

Btw is this the beginning of Ghazwa e Hind I mean Hafeez Saeed also claim Junagadh

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

I have observed that most of the times you convey massages like a through breed born terrorist. You use language as if to terrorise others ( I mean Indians). You do not know any thing else.

Dekh lenge tujhe bhi aur tere Pakistan ko bhi...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Moderate ?? Ha Ha Ha ... my foot.... He does not become moderate merely by Indian media potraying him so..

Musharaff has quoted him many times to defend his Kargil fiasco during recent controversey.

Yasin malik is a snake and pray tell me which snake is moderate ?? I am not insulting snakes but people like Yasin who have defamed moderate snakes...

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Indian has come out and openly support Balochistan and accommodate BLA et al.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Sir ji we all know here NDTV is a channel run by mentally retarded person.

Moderate and terrorist in one sentence Burkha dutt and the ilks are really a bane.
Every media out let is becoming like that excluding Times Now. Yesterday at HM's Q&A everyone was asking why Guru's family was not informed. One must ask if these scum-bags let all 7-8 Indians meet their family before killing them during parliament attacks.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles