Xinjiang - a Chechnya in the making

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yea, that did made the headlines a few years back. People that they found are of the Scandinavian stock and they are mostly extinct from the present stock of people just like most mongoloid stock from North American people. We can also conclude that Indian are of Dravidian stock and most North Indians are not Indians. If you go even further, then Indians are of the Negrito stock. How far in history you want to go?

China has more legitimacy over Xinjiang than India over Kashmir? How? China have more physical historical evidences than India does in Kashmir.
You sure have a long way to go in history and ethnocity.

The Uyghur (UIG) population, settled in Xinjiang, China, is a population presenting a typical admixture of Eastern and Western anthropometric traits. We dissected its genomic structure at population level, individual level, and chromosome level by using 20,177 SNPs spanning nearly the entire chromosome 21. Our results showed that UIG was formed by two-way admixture, with 60% European ancestry and 40% East Asian ancestry. Overall linkage disequilibrium (LD) in UIG was similar to that in its parental populations represented in East Asia and Europe with regard to common alleles, and UIG manifested elevation of LD only within 500 kb and at a level of 0.1 < style="font-weight: bold;">we estimated that the admixture event of UIG occurred about 126 [107∼146] generations ago, or 2520 [2140∼2920] years ago assuming 20 years per generation. In spite of the long history and short LD of Uyghur compared with recent admixture populations such as the African-American population, we suggest that mapping by admixture LD (MALD) is still applicable in the Uyghur population but ∼10-fold AIMs are necessary for a whole-genome scan.
http://www.ajhg.org/AJHG/abstract/S0002-9297(08)00166-3

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
May look at

http://bhap.artsrn.ualberta.ca/images/uploads/pdfs/Dulik_et_al_AJHG_Proof.pdf

Further

Meanwhile, between 500 AD and 1000 AD the Indo-European substrate of the Tarim basin was absorbed by Turkic groups coming from Mongolia. They imposed their language on the older residents, but genetically assimilated them. The modern Uyghurs are a clear hybrid population. In the papers published on the Uyghurs they shake out as about a 50/50 West/East Eurasian mix. But the DODECAD ANCESTRY PROJECT has them in the sample, and here's how they break down by a finer grain:

Uyghurs are the third population from the bottom. Below them are the Yakut and Chinese. The Yakut are the northernmost Turkic people, and the Turkic element which settled in Xinjiang and assimilated the Tocharians was from the north. The Chinese-like element may simply be that the proto-Uyghurs were already admixed with the Han populations, or, that that element has a geography-conditional cline where the Yakuts are at an extreme. In any case, the other components of Uyghur ancestry are not East Asian. Like many European popualtions the Uyghurs have a West Asian and Northern European aspect, but they lack the South European ancestry. This is important, because it is dominant in both the Tuscans and North Italians. If the "Roman Chinese" are genuinely Roman, they will have this specific southwest European ancestry, which will put them at a distinction from the Uyghurs.

As it is, I don't think that's what's going on. On the order of 4,000 years ago the domestication of the horse allowed for the expansion of Indo-European populations from east-central Eurasia across the steppe. Eventually they they also percolated into the underpopulated zones between the taiga and the highlands around the Himalayan massif. I believe that these were the groups which introduced nomadism and agriculture to the Tarim basin, and their genetic and cultural impact was a function of the fact that they simply demographically swamped the few hunter-gatherers who were indigenous to the region.

In the period between 1000 BC and 1000 AD the flow of people reversed. The expansion of the Han north and west, and the rise of a powerful integrated state which could bully, and could also be extorted, changed the dynamics on the steppe and in the oasis cities beyond. The vast swaths of Central Asia which were Indo-European in speech became Altaic in speech. But many of these populations absorbed the Indo-European groups, and came out genetically admixed. A clear residual of West Eurasian admixture can also be found among peoples who presumably never interacted much with Indo-Europeans, such as the Mongols, though at lower levels.

More at

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/11/no-romans-needed-to-explain-chinese-blondes/

Last edited:

jon88

Country flag
More people speak English in Indian than UK. Does that make India an English land?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
We can also conclude that Indian are of Dravidian stock and most North Indians are not Indians. If you go even further, then Indians are of the Negrito stock. How far in history you want to go?
Most Indian groups descend from a mixture of two genetically divergent populations: Ancestral North Indians (ANI) related to Central Asians, Middle Easterners, Caucasians, and Europeans; and Ancestral South Indians (ASI) not closely related to groups outside the subcontinent. The date of mixture is unknown but has implications for understanding Indian history. We report genome-wide data from 73 groups from the Indian subcontinent and analyze linkage disequilibrium to estimate ANI-ASI mixture dates ranging from about 1,900 to 4,200 years ago. In a subset of groups, 100% of the mixture is consistent with having occurred during this period. These results show that India experienced a demographic transformation several thousand years ago, from a region in which major population mixture was common to one in which mixture even between closely related groups became rare because of a shift to endogamy.
http://www.cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(13)00324-8?cc=y?cc=y

jon88

Country flag
I know nothing of the science of genealogy. So I guess we take the majority of the European gene and proclaim overall as European, and ignore there was 40% of East Asian gene since their percentage is below 50%?

jon88

Country flag
Most Indian groups descend from a mixture of two genetically divergent populations: Ancestral North Indians (ANI) related to Central Asians, Middle Easterners, Caucasians, and Europeans; and Ancestral South Indians (ASI) not closely related to groups outside the subcontinent. The date of mixture is unknown but has implications for understanding Indian history. We report genome-wide data from 73 groups from the Indian subcontinent and analyze linkage disequilibrium to estimate ANI-ASI mixture dates ranging from about 1,900 to 4,200 years ago. In a subset of groups, 100% of the mixture is consistent with having occurred during this period. These results show that India experienced a demographic transformation several thousand years ago, from a region in which major population mixture was common to one in which mixture even between closely related groups became rare because of a shift to endogamy.
http://www.cell.com/ajhg/abstract/S0002-9297(13)00324-8?cc=y?cc=y
In English please. I have no idea what you are taking about.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
More people speak English in Indian than UK. Does that make India an English land?
And the point is?

They have common chromosomes patterns?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I know nothing of the science of genealogy. So I guess we take the majority of the European gene and proclaim overall as European, and ignore there was 40% of East Asian gene since their percentage is below 50%?
You should know, if you wish to categorically pronounce a judgement as an expert, which you have attempted.

See some of my post in the China section about the Han and Sinicisation and the chromosome pattern to indicate that there are vast differences between the North and South and yet China claims all are Han! Or at least 92%.

Xinjiang has been at the crossroad of mass human movement and warfare. Therefore, an admixture.

The history of Terim Basin is important a benchmark.

I am not pronouncing any firm conclusion since it is difficult to say. However, this much is sure, that they are not Han.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In English please. I have no idea what you are taking about.
Study it and you will understand.

It indicates that it is more than what you claim that because more Indian speak English than in UK and then your conclusion, which I did not understand.

jon88

Country flag
You should know, if you wish to categorically pronounce a judgement as an expert, which you have attempted.

See some of my post in the China section about the Han and Sinicisation and the chromosome pattern to indicate that there are vast differences between the North and South and yet China claims all are Han! Or at least 92%.

Xinjiang has been at the crossroad of mass human movement and warfare. Therefore, an admixture.

The history of Terim Basin is important a benchmark.

I am not pronouncing any firm conclusion since it is difficult to say. However, this much is sure, that they are not Han.
Xinjiang has been at the crossroad of mass human movement and warfare. Therefore, an admixture. I understand that. That is why Xinjiang is like Palestine. Palestine is a crossroad of many faiths and also warfare.

jon88

Country flag
Study it and you will understand.

It indicates that it is more than what you claim that because more Indian speak English than in UK and then your conclusion, which I did not understand.
I might have deviated there as I could not find any similar example as of now.

I hope your link is not one complicated and complex article. Complicated in the sense to a layman on the subject.

Last edited:

jon88

Country flag
Ok...I read it..

Now, lets backtrack here...its about legitimacy of China over Xinjiang.
Based on genes? Cultural? Historical domination? Political?

I think we got lost somewhere

Otm Shank

I just think you do not understand India very well. The situation in China and in India are very different. Kashmir was/is and will be a part of India forever. It was originally part of Bharat varsha. East Turkestan was not an "integral" part of China till the Manchus/Qing dynasty conquered it. Of course if you believe the official communist history of China then you would have a different opinion. Also China believes in converting all ethnic cultures to the majority Han culture. India instead believes in the equality and greatness of all native cultures be it Hindustani,Bengali,Tamil etc. IMHO China is carrying out a slow but sure "genocide" of the Uighurs in Xinjiang. This is the same thing that Hitler had done. Only thing was that he was not so smart as the Chinese.

July 2009 Ürümqi riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You just dont seem to understand self preservation very well. The situation in China is any land they view as belonging to their people they vigorously pursue and anyone trying to divide their nation is heavy handedly put down.

They dont nor do any self respecting people divide their land into integral or not integral. This categorization only tells people youre expecting to part with your land and identifying what youll part with if they press you hard enough. Every inch of your land should be sacred and as important as your capital and your own house to you. I wonder if our ancestors deemed kabul and kandahar not integral or if they decided that the indus river west punjab and sindh were not integral. From the history it seems indians only found their home state integral and that mindset kept india in slavery for over 1100 years..do you want to it to keep going that way?

China believes as does the west in assimilating everyone into their national identity and language. it creates peace stability and prosperity being able to relate and communicate to your other country men and women. If india has respect for their native cultures why cant her people choose one of her languages like hindi bengali or tamil as her national language instead of speaking english. Itd be as ridiculous as china using japanese as their national language or the polish using german.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
You just dont seem to understand self preservation very well. The situation in China is any land they view as belonging to their people they vigorously pursue and anyone trying to divide their nation is heavy handedly put down.

They dont nor do any self respecting people divide their land into integral or not integral. This categorization only tells people youre expecting to part with your land and identifying what youll part with if they press you hard enough. Every inch of your land should be sacred and as important as your capital and your own house to you. I wonder if our ancestors deemed kabul and kandahar not integral or if they decided that the indus river west punjab and sindh were not integral. From the history it seems indians only found their home state integral and that mindset kept india in slavery for over 1100 years..do you want to it to keep going that way?

China believes as does the west in assimilating everyone into their national identity and language. it creates peace stability and prosperity being able to relate and communicate to your other country men and women. If india has respect for their native cultures why cant her people choose one of her languages like hindi bengali or tamil as her national language instead of speaking english. Itd be as ridiculous as china using japanese as their national language or the polish using german.
Sorry I cannot change my views on the Chinese massacre of Buddhists in Tibet and Uyghurs in Xinjiang. By your logic if the US attacks Canada and annexes it, the Canadians should not protest or fight for independence. Instead they should become a part of US willingly. Also the choice of language has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

(P.S. The underlined part shows your ignorance about India. We were not slave to Muslims for 1100 years. )

Otm Shank

Sorry I cannot change my views on the Chinese massacre of Buddhists in Tibet and Uyghurs in Xinjiang. By your logic if the US attacks Canada and annexes it, the Canadians should not protest or fight for independence. Instead they should become a part of US willingly. Also the choice of language has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

(P.S. The underlined part shows your ignorance about India. We were not slave to Muslims for 1100 years. )
You can spin it how you like but China is dealing with an internal matter, a terrorist separatist movement in a region china have a historical right to, you could learn alot from them on how to handle your future pakistans and bangladeshe or even your naxalites.. It's nothing like the tibetan freedom movement and we both know that.

You brought up indians respect for their culture but I simply pointed out indians dont even have enough self respect to pick a native language as a national language while adopting the language of a conqueror that killed tens of millions of indians.

Youre right not 1100 years for muslims. more like 800 years? brits were indias master for a good 200+ years.

P.S. The US tried to invade canada before, we kicked their heads in then marched on dc and burned their white house. We didnt sit around trying to figure out what parts of our land and population was "integral" and which ones we would forsake to invaders.

mylegend

Didn't you realized by now that Han is not just ethnic but more a cultural identities? People who practice the culture are consider part of Chinese civilization.

Narrow minded race center theory you possess is dangerous for human civilization. It built the foundation of racism.

Artifact in Xinjiang from Han Dynasty proves alot more than your gene theory. If gene theory is what establish legitimacy, there is no such thing as India as of today. It should be split apart. Culture is what matter not the gene. If we chase everything back to origin, we are all from Africa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

s002wjh

Country flag

well they are 50yrs too late to fight for independence. just like israel/palestine, Hama is not gonna able to force out israel out of middle east, and they are been label as terrorist. Uyghur incidents made them as terrorist. in both province there are more han chinese than either ethnic now.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Didn't you realized by now that Han is not just ethnic but more a cultural identities? People who practice the culture are consider part of Chinese civilization.

Narrow minded race center theory you possess is dangerous for human civilization. It built the foundation of racism.

Artifact in Xinjiang from Han Dynasty proves alot more than your gene theory. If gene theory is what establish legitimacy, there is no such thing as India as of today. It should be split apart. Culture is what matter not the gene. If we chase everything back to origin, we are all from Africa.
Good to see a change in the lexicon.

Culture!

People who practice the culture are consider part of Chinese civilization.
If Han is a culture and the practice is considered a part of Chinese civiisation, then are you suggesting that the 56 minorities are not part of the Chinese civilisation since they are not Han?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
On the issue of Chinese and single language, here is a primer for knowing more.

The official language of modern China is putonghua, which is a standardized language based on the Beijing dialect. It is also known as Mandarin. It is now taught in most schools and is the language of the media. In everyday usage, people tend to speak regional dialects. China is linguistically diverse. Most people speak languages and dialects belonging to the Chinese branch of the Sino-Tibetan Family. The Chinese languages are all tonal.

The northern varieties of Chinese, also called Mandarin, are spoken as a first language by over three-fourths of the population, in a large area extending east and west across north China from the coastal regions of Shandong to Sichuan in the interior, southward toward the Yangzi River and northward into Dongbei. They are for the most part mutually intelligible, given minor adjustment for tones, pronunciation, idioms, and vocabulary. Most linguists divide Mandarin into four subgroups: Northern Mandarin, which is spoken in the northeast, the Shandong Peninsula, and a wide area around Beijing; the Northwestern Mandarin of the loess plateaus; the Southwestern Mandarin of Sichuan and neighboring regions; and Eastern or Lower Yangzi Mandarin, typified by the dialects around Nanjing. South of the Yangzi, the Chinese languages are more diverse and are not mutually intelligible with each other or with regional forms of Mandarin. The latter include the Wu dialects, spoken in the areas around Shanghai; the Gan dialects of Jiangxi; the Xiang dialects of Hunan; the Yue dialects of Guangdong and Guangxi; the Min dialects of Fujian and south coastal China; and Hakka, which has a discontinuous distribution from southeast China to Sichuan (Ramsey 1987, 87ff).

Although their spoken tongues differ, literate persons share the same writing system. Chinese ideographs convey meaning rather than fixed pronunciation. Each of the many thousands of standardized ideographs is composed of one or more configurations known as radicals. There are 214 radicals; most ideographs use two or three in combination, which in most cases signal sound, meaning, or a combination of both to the reader. Min and Yue writings included some unique ideographs unknown elsewhere. Since the 1950s, the most frequently used ideographs have been simplified. The new forms are in common use in newspapers and other publications, including school texts. As a result, younger people have difficulty reading materials published before the 1950s. A standardized romanization system, known as pinyin, was also introduced in the 1950s. It is based on putonghua pronunciation and seems to be less well known and rarely used except on street signs and shop fronts, along with the ideographs, or in dictionaries and language texts designed for those learning Mandarin.

Except for the Hui and She nationalities, the first languages of the minority peoples belong to language families other than Chinese. In daily life they may also speak the Chinese dialect of their region and have some familiarity with the language of neighboring minorities. In the northern areas of China, almost all the minority languages belong to the Altaic Family, which includes Mongolian, Turkic, and Tungus. Through migration and historical contacts the languages of some of these groups have become rich in loanwords from Chinese and Tibetan as well as from Persian, Indic, Semitic, and Slavic languages.

Most of China's 5,314,000 Mongolian speakers are found in the Inner Mongolian Autonomous Region. Other groups live further to the northeast, or in Qinghai and Gansu and even Yunnan. In addition to Mongolian proper (Khalkha dialect), there are at least five other languages within the Mongolian Branch of Altaic. These are associated with small minority groups: Daur (Dagur), Dongxiang (Santa), Bonan (Bao'an), Monguor, and Yugur. The last group is culturally related to the Turkic-speaking Uigur minority. The Mongolian script, which is still in use today, was borrowed from the Uigurs in the twelfth century. It has twenty-four basic alphabetic symbols, which take variant forms that are dependent on the symbols' positions in words. Despite some problems with it, the script is better suited to a polysyllabic and inflecting language than are the Chinese ideographs. Mongolian is very different from Chinese, despite some borrowing of vocabulary: it does not have tones, and its grammatical structures resemble those of Korean or Japanese rather than those of the Chinese languages.

The majority of the speakers of Turkic languages, the Western Branch of Altaic, are located in the Xinjiang Uigur Autonomous Region and in the western republics of the former Soviet Union. They include Kazaks, Uigurs, Kirgiz, Uzbeks, and Tatars. During the Republican period (1911-1949) all Turkic speakers within China were referred to as "Tatars," but in actuality there are less than 5,000 Chinese Tatars; they live in Xinjiang, near the Soviet border. There are well over a million Kazak speakers within China, along the Mongolian and former Soviet borders, speaking a language closely related to Tatar. Kirgiz, found in western Xinjiang, has 142,000 speakers and is closely related to Tatar and Kazak. China also holds a small population of 14,000 Uzbek speakers, but the vast majority of speakers of this Turkic language live in Uzbekistan. The Uigur, who number over 7 million, are the predominant group of Turkic speakers within China. Their language is relatively unified because of complex commercial relations throughout the region and a long history of alphabetic writing systems. A rich literature of poetry and writings on Buddhist and Nestorian teachings exists in the old Uigur script, which was probably Semitic in origin. An Arabic script replaced it in the thirteenth century when the Uigur converted to Islam.

The Eastern branch of Altaic are the Tungus languages. The largest of these groups is Manchu. The majority of the 9 million Manchu are highly Sinicized, and most are unilingual in Chinese or use Chinese as their first language. Yet in recent years there has been an upsurge of Manchu ethnicity and a revival of the language in both spoken and written forms. There is a large literature in Manchu, which uses a modified version of Mongolian script; much of it is translations of Chinese writings. A few small groups (Ewenki, Oroquen, Hezhen) are also Tungus speakers.

The minority languages of the south and southwest were formerly grouped with Chinese in the Sino-Tibetan Language Family, Linguists are no longer in agreement that this is correct. Many of the spoken languages of the region derive from proto-Tai, and these are now placed separately in their own family. In the People's Republic of China, this family is known as Zhuang-Dong, which is divided into three branches. All are tone languages.

The largest branch is Zhuang-Dai. Zhuang is spoken in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, which covers the western two-thirds of Guangxi Province, and by related populations in adjacent areas of Guizhou and Yunnan. Potentially, it has over 15.5 million speakers. However, as was the case with the Manchu, the Zhuang have assimilated to Chinese culture over the centuries. Almost all can speak the local Chinese dialect of their region, and many ethnic Zhuang could speak only that until recently. Since the early 1950s, Zhuang ethnicity has strengthened, with encouragement from the state. The language has been revived and is in more common usage in daily life, a process facilitated by the introduction of a standardized pinyin writing system for the main dialect of northern Zhuang, and use of the language in publications, radio broadcasts, and the dubbing of films. It is recognized as one of China's major official languages. The neighboring Bouyei, who are even more Sinicized than the Zhuang, are similarly encouraged to use what the state recognizes as their own language, though some linguists feel it should be classed as a dialect variant of northern Zhuang (Ramsey 1987, 243).

Dai is the language of the Dai of southwestern Yunnan. They are culturally and linguistically similar to the Thai of northern Thailand, though divided by dialect variation internally and across national borders. Their writing system uses variants of Thai script, and until recently literacy was limited to males, all of whom were expected to spend some years studying at the local Buddhist monasteries. There are at least a million speakers of Dai.

The second branch, called Kam-Sui, is less well known and is the most northern and eastern extension of the Tai languages, found in the area where Hunan, Guizhou, and Guangxi intersect. Kam (also called Dong, in Chinese) has about 2.5 million speakers. It is distinguished in having the most elaborated tone system of any language in China, with fifteen tones: other Tai languages and some of the southern Chinese languages, such as Hokkien and Cantonese, have eight, whereas Mandarin has only four. The Sui languages are associated with smaller groups in the area, such as Mulam and Maonan, and most of these peoples are bilingual in Chinese or Zhuang. The third branch is Li, spoken by groups in Hainan. Although treated as one language by the state, it is actually a grouping of at least five different Tai languages, divergent by reason of long separation.

Another large segment of China's south and southwestern minorities are speakers of languages belonging to the Miao-Yao Family. These too were formerly classed with Chinese, perhaps because they are tone languages and show both ancient and modern word borrowings from Chinese, but linguists now view them as more typically Southeast Asian, closer to the Tai languages. Yao, used as an ethnic category, includes some speakers of Miao or even Kam. It is estimated that no more than 44 percent of China's 2 million ethnic Yao speak Mien, as the indigenous language is called in China and Southeast Asia. Mien shares features with Miao and both Cantonese and Hakka. The Miao languages are found among the 7 million Miao in China, as well as among the Hmong of Southeast Asia. Miao languages are classed into three major groupings, each containing many "dialects" that coincide roughly with marked cultural differences and geographical distribution across Guizhou and Yunnan and northward into Sichuan. Across and within the three major groups they are not usually mutually intelligible. In syntax, Miao too is more similar to Tai than to Chinese but contains many ancient and recent borrowings of words from Chinese and loan translations of Chinese idioms.

Mon-Khmer languages, another separate family, are found along the southwestern border of Yunnan among such peoples as the Benglong, Blang, and the Wa (Va), who are a segment of a much larger population in Myanmar (Burma). These languages are far less influenced by Chinese.

The remainder of the languages of southwest China are classed as Tibeto-Burman. The majority are tone languages. The PRC recognizes sixteen languages within this family, divided among four branches. The best-known to foreign scholars is the Tibetan Branch (also known as Bodish), which includes Moinba and the Jiarong speakers of the Qiang minority nationality as well as some 4.5 million ethnic Tibetans. The largest branch, overall, is the Yi Branch (also known as Loloish), which shows more affinities with Burmese than with Tibetan. It includes a number of dialects or languages spoken by the 6.5 million ethnie Yi, who are distributed through the mountain areas of Sichuan, northern Yunnan, and western Guizhou. Additionally, it includes the closely related languages of several other minority nationalities. These are Lisu, Lahu, Jino, Hani, and Naxi, all of them located in Yunnan. Lisu, Lahu, and Hani (Akha) are also found in Thailand, Myanmar, and Laos. With the exception of the Naxi, they are hill and mountain peoples. Both Tibetan proper and the Yi Branch produced indigenous writing systems that are still in use. The Tibetan script, based on Indic models, emerged some time in the seventh century. The Yi syllabary script, which may be a thousand years old, was closely associated with religion and divination, but it was flexible enough to be used for other writings. The Naxi devised a pictographic script, quite different from Chinese ideographs, as well as a syllabic script influenced by Tibetan and Yi writing. However, literacy was limited to a relatively small group.

Within Chinese territory, there are two smaller branches of Tibeto-Burman. The Jingpo Branch is more commonly found in Myanmar, among the people known as Kachin, and is of interest to linguists because of its ties to Burmese, Tibetan, and Loloish. Dulong (Drung) is included in this branch. Finally, there is Qiang, a category holding two "dialects" that are not mutually intelligible.

Some of the spoken languages within China have yet to be definitively classified: Gelao, which seems to be distantly related to Tai; Tujia, Nu and Achang, which are sometimes placed in Tibeto-Burman; and Bai, which remains problematic. Chinese linguists group it with Loloish, while some others argue that it is an ancient branch of Sinitic (Ramsey 1987, 288-291).

I am not aware of the link.

It is from my hard disk.

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
You can spin it how you like but China is dealing with an internal matter, a terrorist separatist movement in a region china have a historical right to, you could learn alot from them on how to handle your future pakistans and bangladeshe or even your naxalites.. It's nothing like the tibetan freedom movement and we both know that.

You brought up indians respect for their culture but I simply pointed out indians dont even have enough self respect to pick a native language as a national language while adopting the language of a conqueror that killed tens of millions of indians.

Youre right not 1100 years for muslims. more like 800 years? brits were indias master for a good 200+ years.

P.S. The US tried to invade canada before, we kicked their heads in then marched on dc and burned their white house. We didnt sit around trying to figure out what parts of our land and population was "integral" and which ones we would forsake to invaders
This is offtopic. You are wrong on "Canadians" fighting back US. It was the British who fought the War of 1812. The war was inconclusive.
War of 1812 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Besides you only got "complete" independence from the British in 1982 by the 1982 Canada Act. We got full sovereignty in 1947 and became a republic in 1950. Elizabth II is still your monarch while we do not have one.
Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canada Act 1982 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now coming back to the topic, China does not shy away from India`s internal matters. It constantly funds Naxals and other rogue elements like Indian Mujahideen in our country. Along with Pakistan it carries out destabilizing acts here. Also China back stabbed us in 1962. India too should retaliate by supporting Buddhist and Uyghur movements in China. The fact that India does not do such things only shows our greatness.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles