Xi Asks PLA to Prepare for 'Regional War'

Srinivas_K

Country flag
i think the upcoming Namo trip and expected obvious much improved relations with the usa

will be a great opportunity to tell ccp-jinx - either pull back from the border

or else we will seriously ditch you and link much more with the usa

ccp-jinx need to know that they are by no means the only source of investment
many euro nations are declining but private and family capital is still big-time
Most of the investment will be from India itself, FDI is a small fraction.

Chinese will be given befitting reply if they provoke. The leadership at the top level is determined.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Most of the investment will be from India itself, FDI is a small fraction.
Chinese will be given befitting reply if they provoke. The leadership at the top level is determined.
Good points .

I seriously think that it is not an exaggeration at all to say that ccp-jinx are getting rather jealous of India and
would like to "teach us a lesson" to shat our image in the world gets a few dents ....

because at this point our technology is about to take off , our diplomacy with the important usa is taking off too
we are untangling the prior mess in our economy and all Indians of whichever ethnicity are uniting including
a lot of galvanising due to solid hope from all the improvements that are taking place.

i honestly would like to appeal to the top brass in the namo government to take ths ccp-jinx threat very seriously

to me it appears that a war , if even a limited one as in 1962 is likely to take place within the next 2 and
a half years

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Good points .

I seriously think that it is not an exaggeration at all to say that ccp-jinx are getting rather jealous of India and
would like to "teach us a lesson" to shat our image in the world gets a few dents ....
For China , India is the main competitor and a threat with potential to challenge Chinese hegemony in Asia.

Regarding "Teaching a lesson to India" Chinese should be careful even to use these words, things are different now. First of all there is no border between China and India, There is a country called Tibet which is under occupation. Chinese will learn this lesson the hard way.

because at this point our technology is about to take off , our diplomacy with the important usa is taking off too
we are untangling the prior mess in our economy and all Indians of whichever ethnicity are uniting including
a lot of galvanising due to solid hope from all the improvements that are taking place.
India is unstoppable for decades to come , Chinese economic rise lasted for 15 years or so but India's story will become big in this century.

i honestly would like to appeal to the top brass in the namo government to take ths ccp-jinx threat very seriously
China is the number one threat, based on the projections and strategic studies, India conducted the nuclear test when China is nearing 1 Billion economy in 1998.

to me it appears that a war , if even a limited one as in 1962 is likely to take place within the next 2 and
a half years

There are predictions but India's job right now is to close the technological, Military and economic gap as quick as possible.

With the population aging and wages on the rise ...... China will depend on India for imports for sure :thumb:

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
the withdrawal of both sides is based on a trade-off

china gives up the proposed road they wanted to build 5 km into indian territory
and india gives up the observation post at Chumar ----we are not getting a one-sided withdrawal,
as the TITLES of the media report(s) seem to suggest, rather we are in a sense paying for ) it,
and it is a somewhat of a "BS "-type of solution

the only lasting solution is to get them off aksai , once and for all ....i suppose it will be long into the future
alternatively the original solution, the line drawn by Chairman Mao - was a reasonable line ...it was drawn
more or less to protect their road linking xinjjaig and tibet ....that solution should be acceptable to both sides.

Last edited:

Ashutosh Lokhande

the withdrawal of both sides is based on a trade-off

china gives up the proposed road they wanted to build 5 km into indian territory
and india gives up the observation post at Chumar ----we are not getting a one-sided withdrawal,
as the TITLES of the media report(s) seem to suggest, rather we are in a sense paying for ) it,
and it is a somewhat of a "BS "-type of solution

Source plz. Ty.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles