Status
Not open for further replies.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
No, thanks. I finished mine a couple of years ago and you might not have the expertise in my area. But seriously, you can get better paid if you begin to write more neutral posts here.
Maybe you should take yourself up on that offer. It is certainly better than the half Mao $.08 you get per post now.

Impluseblade

You are really bad at numbers; pupils won't hire you for home work. Half mao is 5 cents or close to $0.008.

Just because you get paid to post does not mean other people here are doing the same thing. Most of people are just posting for fun. You shouldn't call others 50 cents to make you feel better. It is your job and I won't judge you on that.

Maybe you should take yourself up on that offer. It is certainly better than the half Mao $.08 you get per post now.

nimo_cn

Country flag
There is no need to argue with him. He writes posts to earn money. Check this link: Armand2REP | Freelancer.com - writer proofread editor publishing academic. He is actually a "shui jun" who is paid to post. He asks for only $48 to write 1000 posts on an adult forum. Maybe that's why he hates his imaginary competitors (50 cents) so much since he earns even less ($0.048 or 30 cents) for one post.
So, Armand2REP is offcially proved to be a paid poster, that is not surprising at all, it is like playing the trick of a thief crying "Stop thief!".

I am only wondering who is paying Armand2REP, CIA, FaLunGong, or Dalai Lama?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
You are really bad at numbers; pupils won't hire you for home work. Half mao is 5 cents or close to $0.008.[
1 RMB = $0.16, half = $0.08... you really need more help than I can provide. :rofl:

Just because you get paid to post does not mean other people here are doing the same thing. Most of people are just posting for fun. You shouldn't call others 50 cents to make you feel better. It is your job and I won't judge you on that.
Is that my job? News to me. I don't control what crap people spam on accounts I don't use. On the other hand, your life is rather pathetic if you have time to dig that up. :lol:

nimo_cn

Country flag
I am paid directly by DFI if I am paid at all.
Come on, you are a paid poster, no if at all.

If DFI is paying you, good for you, I don't know DFI has that kind of fund to hire a professional troll, money is all good no matter who is paying you.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Come on, you are a paid poster, no if at all.

If DFI is paying you, good for you, I don't know DFI has that kind of fund to hire a professional troll, money is all good no matter who is paying you.
It isn't trolling when its truth. I would love to be paid for exposing Chicom lies, but the joy of making them squirm is all the payment I need. :thumb:

Impluseblade

One more error! You said half mao. 10 mao equals one yuan (RMB). So half mao is around $0.008.

You did make a lot of mistakes recently. Do you feel pressure from your job? If so, take a break. On the other hand, you should make commitments to the quality of your posts. The people who hires you doesn't want to waste money on these low quality posts which makes him look like an idiot.

1 RMB = $0.16, half = $0.08... you really need more help than I can provide. :rofl:

Is that my job? News to me. I don't control what crap people spam on accounts I don't use. On the other hand, your life is rather pathetic if you have time to dig that up. :lol:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
One more error! You said half mao. 10 mao equals one yuan (RMB). So half mao is around $0.008.

You did make a lot of mistakes recently. Do you feel pressure from your job? If so, take a break. On the other hand, you should make commitments to the quality of your posts. The people who hires you doesn't want to waste money on these low quality posts which makes him look like an idiot.
Is that what you call it? I call 1 Mao the one with 1 Mao on it.

This one is called Jiao and no one wastes their time carrying it.

Impluseblade

Do you want to invent Chinese for us? Just ask other Chinese members here or who actually went to China (you claimed that you went to China several times, I am so naive to believe that). How dare you call yourself a China expert when you don't know the currency in China!

1 RMB is called "Yuan" (we never call it "Mao"). One tenth of RMB is called "Jiao" or "Mao".

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Do you want to invent Chinese for us? Just ask other Chinese members here or who actually went to China (you claimed that you went to China several times, I am so naive to believe that). How dare you call yourself a China expert when you don't know the currency in China!

1 RMB is called "Yuan" (we never call it "Mao"). One tenth of RMB is called "Jiao" or "Mao".
hmm, lets see what the back of this 5 Jiao note I got says...

It says Wu Jiao, so it must be a Jiao? When they put Mao on it let me know. :laugh:

Impluseblade

Do you really think you know it better than a Chinese? Read this: BBC News - Why China's currency has two names.

Why China's currency has two names:
Jiao and mao

As it happens, Chinese people rarely talk about renminbi or yuan.
100 yuan notes A fistful of kuai

The word they use is "kuai", which literally means "piece", and is the word used historically for coins made of silver or copper.

Also common is "10 kuai qian", literally "10 pieces of money".

"Kuai" is colloquial, like "quid" in the UK and "buck" in the US, but it is the word used in everyday Mandarin, whether you are in Beijing or Taiwan - which, of course, has its own currency, the new Taiwanese dollar, also known as the yuan.

The same thing happens again when you break down your yuan into smaller units, the jiao and the fen (one yuan is equal to 10 jiao and one jiao is equal to 10 fen).

There is nothing wrong with the word jiao, it is just that most people use the word mao instead.

Anyone suspecting a link between the mao and Chinese former communist leader Mao Zedong would be mistaken.

The character is the same as Mao's surname, but the word was used long before he came to prominence.

hmm, lets see what the back of this 5 Jiao note I got says...

It says Wu Jiao, so it must be a Jiao? When they put Mao on it let me know. :laugh:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Like I need a lesson on Chinese currency. :rolleyes: When my friends want money they ask for " Maos"/Yuan, not Jiao/Maos.
I couldn't even exchange this worthless paper back. :laugh:

Impluseblade

I do hope you can learn something important today: "One mao is not the same as one yuan" so you won't get scammed in future or get too excited if someone gives you five maos.

Like I need a lesson on Chinese currency. :rolleyes: When my friends want money they ask for " Maos"/Yuan, not Jiao/Maos.
I couldn't even exchange this worthless paper back. :laugh:

nimo_cn

Country flag

Please continue humoring us.

Sent from Huawei Ascend T8830

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I do hope you can learn something important today: "One mao is not the same as one yuan" so you won't get scammed in future or get too excited if someone gives you five maos.
If you want these worthless Jiao notes all you have to do is ask. I got a whole stack of em!

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles