WZ10 conducting exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I see a couple new ones there, you repeated several. Nothing to indicate it is in mass production. Chinese generals already admitted it was a piece of crap.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
China has built roughly 300 J10 thus far with imported engine, now WZ10 has a domestic engine, there is no doubt on my mind that hundreds will be built. They are doping just that.

WZ10 asembly line

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
OK there is a typo, should be 'doing' in place of 'doping'. I know someone is bound to make a fuss of out of it.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Kaveri Engine

WS10 is based on CFM56 core with some design elements from AL31.
Shenyang WS-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Besides China has been independently manufacturing aero engines, albeit mostly reverse engineered ones, for decades. That's experience India never has. You simply can not get true knowledge from just license production. India made Mig21 for like 2 decades under license, yet when time comes for upgrade or just finding spares, she still had to ask others to do it. Just read the other day on this forum that due to trouble with russian parts manufacturers, India had to resort to importing spares from China to keep its Mig21 fleet flying.

There is a whole world of difference in experience and capability between China and India. China's aviation industry alone employs like a million people with full-scale production and research facilities all over the country. India is no where near this kind capability.

Impluseblade

Please point out which ones are repeated. If you can't, you are just lying. Where did you hear Chinese generals' comments on WZ10? Please provide your evidences. If can't, you are just lying.

You want me to show you the existence of another WZ10 squadron, I show you three. You claimed that China can't produce more than 14 WZ10, now we know there are at least 48 WZ10 serviced in PLA. You keep jumping to other topics and not admitting your mistakes. Do you have any dignity left? If you choose Gordon Chang as your role model, quit your boring daily job and spread more rumors on internet.

I see a couple new ones there, you repeated several. Nothing to indicate it is in mass production. Chinese generals already admitted it was a piece of crap.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Please point out which ones are repeated. If you can't, you are just lying.
102, 107... 50¢ lies just keep rolling. :rofl:

Where did you hear Chinese generals' comments on WZ10? Please provide your evidences. If can't, you are just lying.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/33043-problems-chinas-attack-helicopters.html

newbs need to browse DFI before making stupid statements as it is already posted.

You want me to show you the existence of another WZ10 squadron, I show you three. You claimed that China can't produce more than 14 WZ10, now we know there are at least 48 WZ10 serviced in PLA. You keep jumping to other topics and not admitting your mistakes. Do you have any dignity left? If you choose Gordon Chang as your role model, quit your boring daily job and spread more rumors on internet.
We know that the engines imported from P&W are in use and that WZ-10 is a junk copter.

Broccoli

newbs need to browse DFI before making stupid statements as it is already posted.
This coming from a guy who claims that Leclerc is using a modular armor, and a lot of other claims what are not true.

Impluseblade

I show you pictures of 96102, 96017, and 95102. Do you need a doctor to check eyesight or some money to buy a monitor with better resolution? Is keeping lying your new year resolution for 2013?

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/33043-problems-chinas-attack-helicopters.html

We know that the engines imported from P&W are in use and that WZ-10 is a junk copter.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Sad, Armand is making a mockery of himself once again.

Impluseblade

I haven't got a chance to read through the article you posted. But let me ask you a very simple question: Is a newspaper reporter the same as an army general in your world?

Have you felt that there are no other members to defend you? Because no one wants to be associated with a people with questionable integrity.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
I haven't got a chance to read through the article you posted. But let me ask you a very simple question: Is a newspaper reporter the same as an army general
Maybe so in your country,where more often than not both take orders from the same boss

Impluseblade

Following your logic, can I also assume that waiters are also army generals in India? Both of them do take orders from the the same people some time.
Maybe so in your country,where more often than not both take orders from the same boss

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I haven't got a chance to read through the article you posted. But let me ask you a very simple question: Is a newspaper reporter the same as an army general in your world?

Have you felt that there are no other members to defend you? Because no one wants to be associated with a people with questionable integrity.
If you bothered to read it, then you wouldn't make such foolish comments. The article was written by a senior PLA colonel who is now a general.

ice berg

If you bothered to read it, then you wouldn't make such foolish comments. The article was written by a senior PLA colonel who is now a general.
If you bothered to read it, then you wouldnt make such foolish comments. The title was written by some russians. If you bothered to read the article:

The author notes that China has embarked on a project WZ-10 in the 1990s, with "its comprehensive capabilities are roughly at the level of the American Helicopter AH-1W Super Cobra and the Italian A-129, in terms of mobility, he walked right up to the AH- 64 Apache and the Russian Mi-28. " The appearance of this helicopter has advanced technologies relevant that Chinese dropped for 20 years, in addition, the Chinese army as large armed forces of other countries, finally got a dedicated attack helicopter.

Troll harder, Armand. This cant be your best shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Impluseblade

There is no need to argue with him. He writes posts to earn money. Check this link: Armand2REP | Freelancer.com - writer proofread editor publishing academic. He is actually a "shui jun" who is paid to post. He asks for only $48 to write 1000 posts on an adult forum. Maybe that's why he hates his imaginary competitors (50 cents) so much since he earns even less ($0.048 or 30 cents) for one post.

If you bothered to read it, then you wouldnt make such foolish comments. The title was written by some russians. If you bothered to read the article:

The author notes that China has embarked on a project WZ-10 in the 1990s, with "its comprehensive capabilities are roughly at the level of the American Helicopter AH-1W Super Cobra and the Italian A-129, in terms of mobility, he walked right up to the AH- 64 Apache and the Russian Mi-28. " The appearance of this helicopter has advanced technologies relevant that Chinese dropped for 20 years, in addition, the Chinese army as large armed forces of other countries, finally got a dedicated attack helicopter.

Troll harder, Armand. This cant be your best shoot.

cir

Z-10 is passe。Hello to Z-20:

First prototype rolled off the production line few days after the "Doomsday"ã€‚

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
There is no need to argue with him. He writes posts to earn money. Check this link: Armand2REP | Freelancer.com - writer proofread editor publishing academic. He is actually a "shui jun" who is paid to post. He asks for only $48 to write 1000 posts on an adult forum. Maybe that's why he hates his imaginary competitors (50 cents) so much since he earns even less ($0.048 or 30 cents) for one post.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a freakin LOSER!!! Get a life, I don't need any homos stalking me. :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

No one even took a job. Hahahahaha

Impluseblade

You know I can pay you 60 cents for one post. PM me if you are interested.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a freakin LOSER!!! Get a life, I don't need any homos stalking me. :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

No one even took a job. Hahahahaha

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
You know I can pay you 60 cents for one post. PM me if you are interested.
Do you need help with your dissertation? $1500 is what I got for the last one. Too bad 100 words is too much for you.

Impluseblade

No, thanks. I finished mine a couple of years ago and you might not have the expertise in my area. But seriously, you can get better paid if you begin to write more neutral posts here.
Do you need help with your dissertation? $1500 is what I got for the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles