WS10 Jet Engine

pankaj nema

Country flag
Re: the proof that WS10 engine has been in service

FAKE NEWS

China is on a buying spree for AL 31 engines because China's LIFE depends on Al 31

Even Kayani is going to Moscow for requesting Russia to allow the sale of AL 31 engines for J 10

ice berg

FAKE NEWS

China is on a buying spree for AL 31 engines because China's LIFE depends on Al 31

Even Kayani is going to Moscow for requesting Russia to allow the sale of AL 31 engines for J 10
Book marked. LOL,. Some ppl are still in denial even with tons of pictures available.

rockdog

Country flag

FAKE NEWS

China have big fleet of old Su27, Su30 and early type of J10A, an those aircraft's engines need to be substituted, that's the reason why we still need to buy al31. But for the new batchs of J11 and J10B, we will equip our own engine. PLAAF and PLANF are moving forward step by step, please don't use your little poor LCA situation to compare ours, we are not on the same level, buddy...

huaxia rox

i hope enough J-10B single engine jet fighters with WS-10 can be found flying in 1-2 years and then j-10 can be exported and then i can take a chill pill....

cir

It's better that Indians are kept living in denials。:scared2:

cir

i hope enough J-10B single engine jet fighters with WS-10 can be found flying in 1-2 years and then j-10 can be exported and then i can take a chill pill....
J-10Bs are being mass-produced in CAC as these words are written。The 1st batch,which will use Russian engines, is expected within months。

SW-10 production capacity needs be upgraded,and soon。

Existing fleets of Su-27s,J-11As etc mean that Russian engines would still find their way into China。

But not for long。:rofl:

AprilLyrics

thats what we called a healthy circulation.
PLA's orders keep our R&D industry feed,and in return they design more advanced fighters and engines.

sob

Mod
Country flag

well, one group of J11B propelled by WS10 were cruising over sea...
obviously, the problems of WS10 has been fixed and WS10 engines now are active in service of PLAAF....

Badguy2000,

How do you identify the engine from the Photograph. It could easily be RD 93 also.

AprilLyrics

Badguy2000,

How do you identify the engine from the Photograph. It could easily be RD 93 also.
....learn more about WS-10,RD93,AL31 and flankers. u will find answer yourself.

besiders,drop the idea "PLA is deceiving world" and face truth will help.

sob

Mod
Country flag

....learn more about WS-10,RD93,AL31 and flankers. u will find answer yourself.

besiders,drop the idea "PLA is deceiving world" and face truth will help.
I asked a simple question, since I do not know the answer. If you can guide me then good, otherwise also good.

p2prada

The WS-10 nozzles appear to be larger and of a lighter shade than the AL-31. It is easy to notice.

Al-31 on a J-10.

WS-10 on a Flanker.

AprilLyrics

I asked a simple question, since I do not know the answer. If you can guide me then good, otherwise also good.
sorry but mostly i verify it from nozzle shape and colour.

and what we know is J-11 and J-10 must use high-thrust engine like AL-31 or WS-10.RD93 series which r mid- thrust are imposible on them.

Reactions: sob

charlyondfi

Book marked. LOL,. Some ppl are still in denial even with tons of pictures available.
At my understanding, if an engine did enter massive service, there will start quite maintenance logs, patches, and so on. Engineers, if allowed, will talk about parts quality, service interval, etc, etc. Won't that be more solid evidence than just squadrons of fighters in the sky? Just collect and show the source. Otherwise, doubters deserve some credit. IMO

shiphone

Country flag
wow .a new theory came here..LOL,..

first ,no pic no truth,...loads pix already provided
then, no maintenance documents no truth ... pity

you are free to believe what you want to believe...as simple as that..
----------------------
I thought we had many threads about WS10 on this subforum ...

@ some newbies: you'd better have a look through these threads.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/25488-truth-about-ws-10-a.html

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/military-multimedia/6697-ws10-al31-side-side.html

charlyondfi

wow .a new theory came here..LOL,..

first ,no pic no truth,...loads pix already provided
then, no maintenance documents no truth ... pity
No need to accuse anyone is pity - you miss my point: I didn't say WS-10 does NOT exist, just about a valid point to fully prove it enter mass service.

Those links you pasted just show there are WS-10, not about mass service is on board.

There is NO theory here, but just a suggestion for solid proof that can help settle the argument. You can challenge my point (why must be maintenance log to show mass service), no need for else.

shiphone

Country flag
wow, :5 combat units of J11B/BS ,120 jets ,240 engines..that's the fact
.pity again...

AprilLyrics

No need to accuse anyone is pity - you miss my point: I didn't say WS-10 does NOT exist, just about a valid point to fully prove it enter mass service.

Those links you pasted just show there are WS-10, not about mass service is on board.

There is NO theory here, but just a suggestion for solid proof that can help settle the argument. You can challenge my point (why must be maintenance log to show mass service), no need for else.
i would say WS-10 has been formally equiped,but its early to say fully inducted to PLAAF of PLANAF.is this proper?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles