Would you want to settle down in the US?

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Well I consider toilet paper itself as primitive tribal way of cleaning oneself...:rolleyes:

Earlier it was leaves and now paper.
+1

Never could get the Hang of it myself . . .

I find it most unhygienic

KS

Bye bye DFI
+1

And its not like they lack in water resources...The bedoiuns in desert if they did that, I could understand...but these Westerners...Ewww..And the worst thing is they force others from more advanced cultures also to do that,

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
who is abusing ?

read again. bose was communist, this is flag of party he started (forward block) after moving away from congress

hat bastard commie bose..what a treachous f--- he was to India ?
Kindly, don't even you cuss words in regards to Netaji, even if you are being sarcastic! In no sense was Netaji a commie for sure!

P.S: I like the view points of Kanchan Gupta, he is an ex-commie.....can you claim he is a commie at this point of time?

Last edited:

average american

+1

I might get in trouble for this but I hear its the reason Muslims eat with their right hand. Back to the subject why do evidently the majority of Indians want to leave India, if its even true. Seems like that would be a major problem for a lot of differant reasons. How can you be proud of a country you want to leave.?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
And its not like they lack in water resources...The bedoiuns in desert if they did that, I could understand...but these Westerners...Ewww..And the worst thing is they force others from more advanced cultures also to do that,
I reckon there's water supply in toilets in west these days ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
netaji wanted to impose communism on India and you say not to club him with communists ?

fact of the matter is one shouldn't generalize whole swaths of people on whims.
No he did not. He was no doubt autocratic...but not a Maoist or a Bolsheveik. He probably would have been more in mould of Germans.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I reckon there's water supply in toilets in west these days ?
Most if not all western toilets dont have a sink for water to drain. And all of them use Western closets with a paper roll in place of the hand shower. :facepalm:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Kindly, don't even you cuss words in regards to Netaji, even if you are being sarcastic! In no sense was Netaji a commie for sure!

lol none applauds netaji more than me

fact of the matter is that if netaji wasn't communist then no one is communist in India.

while were at it even bhagat singh was communist :D

KS

Bye bye DFI
I might get in trouble for this but I hear its the reason Muslims eat with their right hand. Back to the subject why do evidently the majority of Indians want to leave India, if its even true. Seems like that would be a major problem for a lot of differant reasons. How can you be proud of a country you want to leave.?
Most Eastern cultures eat with their right hand. Its considered bad table manners or unhygeneic to eat with left hand.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No he did not. He was no doubt autocratic...but not a Maoist or a Bolsheveik. He probably would have been more in mould of Germans.
he is quoted in saying India should be run like the soviets.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Most if not all western toilets dont have a sink for water to drain. And all of them use Western closets with a paper roll in place of the hand shower. :facepalm:
what do you do then ? :D

KS

Bye bye DFI
what do you do then ? :D
Go the tribal way. Paper.

Its funny that westerners cry hoarse on environmentalism but waste tons and tons of paper to clean their shit.

average american

Most Eastern cultures eat with their right hand. Its considered bad table manners or unhygeneic to eat with left hand.
First time I ever saw one of those things to clean your bottom you sit on was in the USSR,,biedet or soemthing, took a while to figure that out, cold and weird. Do they have any of those things with warm water. This subject is getting weird, you people dont use paper in India. I hate to ask. But back to the subject. I would think it would be a mess if every one wanted to leave a country.

KS

Bye bye DFI
First time I ever saw one of those things to clean your bottom you sit on was in the USSR,,biedet or soemthing, took a while to figure that out, cold and weird. Do they have any of those things with warm water. This subject is getting weird, you people dont use paper in India. I hate to ask. But back to the subject. I would think it would be a mess if every one wanted to leave a country.
Ofcourse in Russia the water would be ass-freezing cold...our water is already warm in India....we are a tropical country.

And yeah its considered primitive,unhygenic to use paper or that stuff in India.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
lol none applauds netaji more than me

fact of the matter is that if netaji wasn't communist then no one is communist in India.

while were at it even bhagat singh was communist :D
According to you everyone is a commie who dislikes outright capitalism or western hegemony ---- count RSS, VHP etc in your category then! :D

Last edited:

average american

Ofcourse in Russia the water would be ass-freezing cold...our water is already warm in India....we are a tropical country.

And yeah its considered primitive,unhygenic to use paper or that stuff in India.
:"In India, people wipe by using their left hand in conjunction with a small container of water that is poured by the right hand" You have to be kidding me.That is disgusting.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
According to you everyone is a commie who dislikes outright capitalism or western hegemony ---- count RSS, VHP etc in your category then! :D

more the merrier

:santa: :pedobear: :hippo:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
:"In India, people wipe by using their left hand in conjunction with a small container of water that is poured by the right hand" You have to be kidding me.That is disgusting.
do you wash your ass when you have a bath or not ?

if yes then thats disgusting by your standard and if not then thats really disgusting.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Dont tell me you dont wash your ass while taking a bath...:shocked:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Dont tell me you dont wash your ass while taking a bath...:shocked:
dont you know westeners dont shit!

so question of cleaning doesn't arise...tissues are actually for wanking :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles