Filipino 0.17
Caribbean 0.08
Brazilian 0.08

From Forbes The World's Rudest Nations For Travelers - Forbes

Surprised India stands so low on the list :shocked:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Indian people are not rude they may be poverty stricken and they may not know the sophistication of the west, but they are not extremely rude!

I'm surprised that raciest and religiously bigoted countries of Islamic nature such as KSA, AFG, pakistan etc do not figure out in the list! However, countries such as Egypt and Turkey do?

Last edited:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Notice the direct though vague proportionality between rudeness and military power.

Sunder singh

bullshit indias two most supporting nation on top :
1. france.
2. Russia.

here is my list:
1. China bulling all.
2. Pakistan Jehadist against all nations.
3. American global police.
4. Britain Think it white man burden to civilized whole world.

Last edited:

parijataka

Country flag
I am sure if an Indian/brown skin were to make a similar list the countries would include all European and Middle Eastern. Europeans hv arrogance of their percieved superiority of society/culture and wealth and Arabs of their wealth.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
This thread is about World's rudest nation for tourists :dude:
Still do you Think KSA, pakistan and Afghanistan is good for non-muslims Tourists!! Be their guest and go to Afghanistan, pakistana and KSA for tourism!!

trackwhack

Indian people are not rude they may be poverty stricken and they may not know the sophistication of the west, but they are not extremely rude!

I'm surprised that raciest and religiously bigoted countries of Islamic nature such as KSA, AFG, pakistan etc do not figure out in the list! However, countries such as Egypt and Turkey do?

The poll is for tourist destinations. Not shitholes.

Rahul92

Wow we are on parallel with SWISS :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
The frogs are well known for their rude manner and therefore are ridiculred by americans at every turn. Some of their common traits:

yellow teeth
talking laud
disgusting smell from the arm pits
complain all the time when there is nothing to complain about
next-to-zero knowledge in english
living under the delusion that their goods are as good as german

No wonder the french have had a monopoly at the top of every chart for the least appealing human beings.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
How rude are Chinese to tourists? They don't mess with you accept giving you weird looks. If you go up to anyone in the older generation they won't even talk to you. Any business catering to tourists will usually try to help you and will go to great lengths to do so. The younger generation will try to help if it doesn't eat too much of their time, they must speak English for them to even bother but many do. Otherwise they will run away like the older generation who speaks zero English. All that is totally expected. The only rudeness I really saw was from migrant workers who are just plain ignorant of the outside world. They will call you white devil and act like they have never seen a foreigner. Oh, and if you ever get in an accident or are victim to a crime, don't expect anyone to help you. Stop and Stare is the Chinese way!

Does France deserve the title of rudest nation? Probably not, tourists flood France and have higher expectations than they normally would elsewhere. Most tourists go to Paris which is a metropolis full of people leading busy lives. Much like New York, people have somewhere to go and don't have much time to help out. We are a nationalistic people that take pride in our culture and respond well to tourists that are trying to take that in by speaking French. No true French will reject a tourists asking for help in broken French. When they show an effort to learn it is actually a nice encounter. Hearing English almost hurts the ears for some and where much of that don't care about tourists attitude comes from. If you go to any other part of France, you will not get the attitude as much as in the capital.

When I was spending time in London, I found people to be pretty stuck up to non-Anglos. I don't think the UK is higher on this list because it is American and you are much likely to get help from people that speak your language. Even so they get a bad score, and would be worse than France if it was truly international opinion. English women are the worst. I would seek out the nearest Russian student for help and a date. Spent plenty of time with Scotts too. Great people!

Last edited:

pack leader

Professional
funny list no Israel
we should be on the same level as Italians or Greeks since our attitude is similar
we are informal loud and notoriously direct
but we are helpful and usually nice

Chinese are well mannered cold and direct
Indians are generally very nice and well mannered but are sometimes evasive on issues
the French are arrogant assholes that refuse to speak any language but french

balai_c

Notice the direct though vague proportionality between rudeness and military power.
Actually, I believe it is the perception of power , not actual power (very few people actually take the toil to accurately know their nation's strength), that determines the attitude. By this logic, USA should lead this list by a very large margin! Nations like France, U.K , Germany were not just millitary great powers centuries back, but cultural trendsetters for the world for a very long time. Modern era have greatly reduced their aura of power and prestige, but the attitude is yet to leave.

Having said that , Germans are a lot more humble than the french, as indicated by the list. They at least take the trouble of trying to reach out to a distressed foreign person who does not know their language, and this attempt makes a huge difference.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Bro that is because no one likes to visit there as a tourist ! :D

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
guy, ok, Chinese are rudest, and you feel comforable now that Franch assholes are second rank stinky?
hahahahhahahahahha - anyway you are by far definitely ..... THE FUNNIEST !!!!! ...... your english, i mean

naaaah french are NOT there -they are very polite people .....

this survey is another bs

SPIEZ

Country flag
Still do you Think KSA, pakistan and Afghanistan is good for non-muslims Tourists!! Be their guest and go to Afghanistan, pakistana and KSA for tourism!!
All the above countries do not form good tourist destination.
Going to Afghan or Pakistan, the tourist has to be suicidal
OTOH, KSA looks at only business, they have a host of people attending to hospitality services, so no TOURIST has to worry

Global Defence

New threads

Articles