World's first sex school opens in Austria

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
London: While many people may think it's an activity which should be best learned behind closed doors, an enterprising Swedish schoolmistress thinks otherwise.

Ylva-Maria Thompson has opened the world's first international sex school for teaching the art of being better lovers, the Daily Mail reported.

The Austrian International Sex School in Vienna offers 'hands on' lessons in seduction for 1,400 pounds a term. The 'headmistress' says anyone over the age of 16 can enrol at 'the world's first college of applied sexuality'.

Students of the course are expected to stay in a co-ed dormitory block where they're expected to practice their 'homework'. By the end of their course, they are awarded a qualification.

The school head said: "Our core education is not theoretical, but very practical. The emphasis is on how to be a better lover.

"Sexual positions, caressing techniques, anatomical features. And we teach people hands on."

School's spokesperson Melodi Kirsch exuded confidence that the school would be a great success.

The school, however, has already turned controversial in Austria with it raunchy advertisments showing a couple making love having already invited ban by Austrian TV.
Manorama Online | World's first sex school opens in Austria

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
any one from DFI going to enroll?any way am ......:p

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A residential massage parlour?

SpArK

SORCERER
I support Austria for a permanent UN security council seat.:hail:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I would like to work for the bureau that awards accreditation to the school.
no offence sir, but i thought you would say "i am getting too old for this shit"

(pun intended)

:pound: :lol: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Iamanidiot

So they are going to teach Kamasutra there.We Indians had it since last 2000 years

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
In Peddapuram,Chilakaluripeta,Mehooba ki Mehendi bazaar
Those are red light districts. Every human civilization has had that since the beginning to time. BTW, the last one is Mehboob ki Mehndi, and it's now defunct.

I'm talking about genuine Kamasutra Gurukuls. They were real, they don't exist anymore.

Iamanidiot

Those are red light districts. Every human civilization has had that since the beginning to time.

BTW, the last one is Mehboob ki Mehndi, and it's now defunct.
Not so much as you and I think its quite functional and doing roaring business .We will keep this to PMM

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles