World War III between the U.S. and China?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
OK,guess when ? where ? what happened next? Who scattered?LOL
Maybe this will throw some light into the darkness of some.

At a recent news conference Monday, Gen. Chen Bingde, Chief of the General Staff of the Chinese People's Liberation Army, questioned the purpose of U.S. reconnaissance activities in the region, and said the timing of U.S. naval exercises this year with Vietnam and the Philippines was "inappropriate" in light of a recent flare-up in those countries' disputes with Beijing over the South China Sea.....

But the testy exchanges over the South China Sea highlight the mounting tensions there. Gen. Chen said that the South China Sea was the first issue he raised with Adm. Mullen, who had expressed his concern Sunday that the ongoing incidents there risked escalating into open conflict.

"On various occasions, the U.S. side has expressed that it does not have the intention to intervene in the disputes in the South China Sea," Gen. Chen said. Pointing to recent joint exercises in the area between the U.S. and the Philippines, Vietnam and other countries, Gen. Chen said "the timing of these joint exercises is inappropriate as we see it.".......

Gen. Chen urged the U.S. to be "more modest and prudent in words and deeds" and also took issue with U.S. reconnaissance operations, saying that unmanned aerial vehicles had come within 16 nautical miles—or nearly 30 kilometers—of China's territorial waters.

Admiral Mullen said: "These flights, these operations, these exercises are all conducted in accordance with international norms, and essentially we will continue to comply with that in the future."....

"I know the U.S. is still recovering from the financial crisis," he said. "Under such circumstances, it is still spending a lot of money on its military and isn't that placing too much pressure on the taxpayers?

"If the U.S. could reduce its military spending a bit and spend more on improving the livelihood of the American people "¦ wouldn't that be a better scenario?"

South China Sea – US China Relations | gCaptain - Maritime & Offshore
The US was only undertaking naval exercises with Philippines and Vietnam in total conformity to the international laws.

Therefore, where was the reason for China to get so belligerent in its reaction to these routine exercises?

How is it that a routine exercise becomes 'inappropriate' as per the Chinese Gen Chen Bigde?

How can a routine exercise while agreeing that 'the U.S. side has expressed that it does not have the intention to intervene in the disputes in the South China Sea," as per Gen Gen become "the timing of these joint exercises is inappropriate as we see it."...

And how does this non military claptrap - "I know the U.S. is still recovering from the financial crisis," he said. "Under such circumstances, it is still spending a lot of money on its military and isn't that placing too much pressure on the taxpayers? and "If the U.S. could reduce its military spending a bit and spend more on improving the livelihood of the American people "¦ wouldn't that be a better scenario?" - come into a military issue?

The answer is simple - MORBID FEAR!

When China embarked on a huge exercise that tested Chinese mobilisation and war plans in Tibet, did India complain?

No.

We are sure of ourselves and we don't wet our pants!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They being nervous, becoz we r going to kiss them。LOL
You like kissing men?

I cannot comment on that since it is your personal preference!

DFI has no rule that discriminates on sexual attitudes and preferences.

Enjoy!

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Some body did wet their pants.LOL

Maybe this will throw some light into the darkness of some.

The US was only undertaking naval exercises with Philippines and Vietnam in total conformity to the international laws.

Therefore, where was the reason for China to get so belligerent in its reaction to these routine exercises?

How is it that a routine exercise becomes 'inappropriate' as per the Chinese Gen Chen Bigde?

How can a routine exercise while agreeing that 'the U.S. side has expressed that it does not have the intention to intervene in the disputes in the South China Sea," as per Gen Gen become "the timing of these joint exercises is inappropriate as we see it."...

And how does this non military claptrap - "I know the U.S. is still recovering from the financial crisis," he said. "Under such circumstances, it is still spending a lot of money on its military and isn't that placing too much pressure on the taxpayers? and "If the U.S. could reduce its military spending a bit and spend more on improving the livelihood of the American people "¦ wouldn't that be a better scenario?" - come into a military issue?

The answer is simple - MORBID FEAR!

When China embarked on a huge exercise that tested Chinese mobilisation and war plans in Tibet, did India complain?

No.

We are sure of ourselves and we don't wet our pants!

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do u think US can win a fight with China at Asia?LOL

In the Pacific the US would certainly not be alone in a war against China (mind you almost all its closest allies in the region are militarily able). Remember that. China on the other hand can count on almost certain support from NOKOR (who can send its million man army to die in a hale of smart munitions from the SOKORs alone.

But even if its US alone against China the latter is still no match (US forces is not only the 7th Fleet), especially not when the richest Chinese want to migrate to the US.:pound:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Some body did wet their pants.LOL
Can you go beyond your inane one liners followed by your LOL?

This is not a forum that collects people with mental deficiencies that is limited one to mere one liners of no import.

In fact, that is known as trolling.

There is no embargo on dissent, but it must be intelligent and with facts being backed up.

Do desist from exposing your infirmities.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think this one is a typical Trolling.LOL

"A few US warship and monkeys scattered."LOL

Peaceful to those who want peace!

Old US President saying - Speak softly, carry big stick.

US moved. China saw that. US warship steamed in! And...........

Old Chinese proverb - 树倒猢狲散

Meaning - When the tree falls, the monkeys scatter.

A few US warship and monkeys scattered. No big talk thereafter, only whimpering and howling like the lament for the dead! A Dirge and a requiem!

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
In the Pacific the US would certainly not be alone in a war against China (mind you almost all its closest allies in the region are militarily able). Remember that. China on the other hand can count on almost certain support from NOKOR (who can send its million man army to die in a hale of smart munitions from the SOKORs alone.

But even if its US alone against China the latter is still no match (US forces is not only the 7th Fleet), especially not when the richest Chinese want to migrate to the US.:pound:

Then ,the same question again, what r US waiting for?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Then ,the same question again, what r US waiting for?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Another brave Chinese. You were the one who claimed that the US cannot win against China in the Pacific. I was only sharing my humble observations on the issue. Besides, I always see how tiny Philippines keep on trashing your fishing boats in your own territory (as you claim it)...Oh the Mighty Chinese Empire! :pound:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I think this one is a typical Trolling.LOL

"A few US warship and monkeys scattered."LOL
My friend, it is a Chinese proverb and since you are a Chinese, I used it so that you understand.

You have displayed that English is not quite within your frontier of grasp.

The Chinese proverb goes - When the tree falls, the monkeys scatter.

So, the US Navy was the tree and whoever were the troublesome lot scattered.

You said that the Chinese were not scared. Therefore, why is it you take it that Chinese are the monkeys?

Guilty conscience that you all were fear crazed?

Truth does emerge.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Another brave Chinese. You were the one who claimed that the US cannot win against China in the Pacific. I was only sharing my humble observations on the issue. Besides, I always see how tiny Philippines keep on trashing your fishing boats...Oh the Mighty Chinese Empire! :pound:
U can see form that, How peaceful we r.

No more LOL or its derivatives from you please.

The exasperation of all is quite evident.

Enjoy of your jesting and now get on to something substantive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
見風轉舵(见风转舵)

again a Chinese proverb

It means I think - See the wind, turn the rudder.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
My friend, it is a Chinese proverb and since you are a Chinese, I used it so that you understand.

You have displayed that English is not quite within your frontier of grasp.

The Chinese proverb goes - When the tree falls, the monkeys scatter.

So, the US Navy was the tree and whoever were the troublesome lot scattered.

You said that the Chinese were not scared. Therefore, why is it you take it that Chinese are the monkeys?

Guilty conscience that you all were fear crazed?

Truth does emerge.
I don't think so.
Well, if US fleet is a tree, then who is the monkey?:rofl:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
U can see form that, How peaceful we r.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(likewise removed my graphic LOL representations)

Anyway, it's nice trolling with you. None of the exchanges has been substantive. Seriously, this thread contains the most unserious topic so far. WW3? Not in a Million years. It'll be the end of the World. So peace China guy.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Niceguy,

Please prove this Chinese proverb wrong

富不過三代(富不过三代

Wealth does not pass three generations.

But wisdom should!

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Niceguy,

Please prove this Chinese proverb wrong

富不過三代(富不过三代

Wealth does not pass three generations.

But wisdom should!
"But wisdom should!" this part is not in the proverb.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't think so.
Well, if US fleet is a tree, then who is the monkey?:rofl:
any pesky intruders to include pirates.

It is your interpretation.

Many around the world thought it was escalating the issue and the US should not undertake the exercises.

However, when the US intervened, all voices quit.

The tree fell and the monkeys scattered.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
any pesky intruders to include pirates.

It is your interpretation.

Many around the world thought it was escalating the issue and the US should not undertake the exercises.

However, when the US intervened, all voices quit.

The tree fell and the monkeys scattered.
"However, when the US intervened, all voices quit." Who quit? China?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
A country like China which keeps 2/3 of their entire territory and population (Tibet and Xinjiang) under the barrel of guns and boots can not think of becoming a superpower even in wild dreams.

The Chinese require to free those areas and give those autonomous status so that people can follow their culture and breath in freedom.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
A country like China which keeps 2/3 of their entire territory and population (Tibet and Xinjiang) under the barrel of guns and boots can not think of becoming a superpower even in wild dreams.

The Chinese require to free those areas and give those autonomous status so that people can follow their culture and breath in freedom.
it is ur own dream.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles