World Of Tanks & Warship - India

Which Country`s tanks you liked the best ..

• Total voters

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Been playing this recently and its really nice, It gives a very deep insight abt vehicles from WW2, How many Indians in DFI play this game ? ..

Screenshot here :

HA-GO >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_95_Ha-Go

CHI-TO >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_4_Chi-To

==========================

I mostly play Japanese and German tanks in this game, Their are plenty of Indian also play but scattered and not in any major Indian clan ..

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Been playing this recently and its really nice, It gives a very deep insight abt vehicles from WW2, How many Indians in DFI play this game ? ..

Screenshot here :

HA-GO >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_95_Ha-Go

CHI-TO >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_4_Chi-To

==========================

I mostly play Japanese and German tanks in this game, Their are plenty of Indian also play but scattered and not in any major Indian clan ..
Which game is this? Do tell. Need to download.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
on PC ! if not it's quite unplayable.

And if you like sea battle, you have also World of Warships. It's my prefered.
I found it on cellphone. Downloading the 1.5GB package that comes with it now.

Shadow

Country flag
Just downloaded the initial part of the game.Full download is going on.But I am having a problem in the camera view.In training i was provided a 3rd person view,but in battles i am getting a 1st person view.

Zulfiqar Khan

Bro, how did you put the Indian flag; did you customize it? If so how?

Can a Pakistani flag be put on it?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Complete your download, First 4 GB ..

Just downloaded the initial part of the game.Full download is going on.But I am having a problem in the camera view.In training i was provided a 3rd person view,but in battles i am getting a 1st person view.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Yeah I played Works of tanks

In the 9.15 version only they added Indian tanks I think

I'm at tier VI now, having a German and a American Tier VI tank

Actually the Japanese Tanks are heavy, loads very slow and move slow.. But heavy fire power 105 mm gun

But American and German moves fast, reloads fast, but low power cannon that's only 75 mm

@Kunal Biswas sir, you're at which tier

Pandora

Country flag
Evryone playing at PC ? Or phone.On PC ,I just downloaded while on mobile am at tier 8 tanks.

Shadow

Country flag
i have just started.At tier 3.But how do I get indian logo?

The Last Stand

Country flag
Honestly, WoT is about as bad as a "f2p" game can get. Sure it's addictive and has good gameplay and all, but it's not worth it unless you're willing to invest a LOT of time (and when I say a lot, I mean a lot - I tried it and didn't like it) or put money in it to make the grind easier.

Combine with "gold" rounds and tryhards and the ass**** hackers you will find in these games, you have all the needed elements for non-stop frustration. And the learning curve is high.

I play an F2P game, Mechwarrior Online, which is absolutely nowhere near pay to win, but the grind is EVEN WORSE (even for people who throw money at it), the learning curve is stratospheric (with the need to get used to mech movements, learn weight classes, the mechlab, the meta, quirks, pinpoint, torso twisting, component destruction mechanics, XL engines, I could go on - it takes WEEKS to learn the BASICS) but it's the only game based on Battletech on PC right now (MW4 is dead) so I stick around.

A small community that is not as acerbic as the mainstream gamers helps as well.

It's taken me 10 months to get "good" - aka T1 (from T5), many people never make it, and the actual competitive MWO scene would absolutely laugh at my skills.

The thing is not to get too heavily invested in these types of games. If possible, join a good casual unit, have fun.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Honestly, WoT is about as bad as a "f2p" game can get. Sure it's addictive and has good gameplay and all, but it's not worth it unless you're willing to invest a LOT of time (and when I say a lot, I mean a lot - I tried it and didn't like it) or put money in it to make the grind easier.
This World of Tanks makes the players quick to addict on the game, we have to play hours everyday yet you need more than a year to grind a one Tier 10 Tank

mean time you loose silver very quickly if you play Tier 8+ games, other side you have to use gold shells to penetrate high tier tanks, again gold costs much

Enemy spary you golds ..we wait for possible soft location to pen.

Combine with "gold" rounds and tryhards and the ass**** hackers you will find in these games, you have all the needed elements for non-stop frustration. And the learning curve is high.
true

Structured in WOT ..don't have silver to buy other Tanks, and can't stop playing high tier vehicles

My garage Now

anybody playing this ,,,Please send your garage ...love to see

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles