World of Tanks (Free online tank game)

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
That is free? Sounds too good to be true... what is the catch?

Koovie

That is free? Sounds too good to be true... what is the catch?
Its free, I am playing it for 2 months now. you can get 150 tanks just by experience points by playing matches. However you can also buy extra points with real money.

Nagraj

i dunno about graphics man
i just love the fact that i can play with another human being no matter what time it is.
i don't have to play with an AI.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
i dunno about graphics man
i just love the fact that i can play with another human being no matter what time it is.
i don't have to play with an AI.
I'm addicted to Diablo 2 :) I have to be on a team to beat bosses higher than Act 2.

There used to be a tank arcade game called Battlezone. Really cool.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Tell me a game which features a model of the Indian workhorse Arjun ( well virtually :dude: ) and I buy the game ;)

Nagraj

I used to play mine craft 4-5 years ago was really addicting!
there were all kinds of monsters to kill.
what really sucked was that kids as young as 14 yrs old were better player then me :)
I'm addicted to Diablo 2 :) I have to be on a team to beat bosses higher than Act 2.

There used to be a tank arcade game called Battlezone. Really cool.

KSP

Dude you guys gotta play this game. I m involved since last 4 5 months. I have played COD, MOH, MP, CS and what not but nothing was as interesting as this. I have reached tier 9 and now quite a decent player. Completely online, free amazing graphic amazing maps.. MUST PLAY. 3 gb download file direct from the website. Play world of tanks SEA server. Let me know for help.

KSP

There's a clan also named INDIA. It has around 100 Indian players. This is not just another game, totally depends on your skills and lot to learn. you have to be watchful. Graphics are so real can't tell you. Check out the website it has got some videos of the game play if you have any doubts about it--

World of Tanks — Free Online Game

foree

i just played World of Tanks — Free Online Game and i am familiar with it. I am addicted in it now.

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
i own a churchill VII , indane panzer and a tiger love the game KV's are my alltime fav

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles