Women's veils a sign of backwardness, says official in China's Xinjiang

guru-dutt

They are attacking Islam and the joker Atatürk failed and also Russia itself is opening mosques inside Russia. @guru-dutt We have the courage and we are telling China but it seem they have decided to learn it hard way
mulla bakchodi kerna bara asaan hai per pakistan ki ye aukat nahi ki wo china ko aankh dikha sake ... hosh me aao

kya ker liya pakistan ne jab chini imam rakkassaon ki tarah naach rahe the , ya jab chini sarkar ne roza rakhne aur namaz parne per paabandi laga di .... g**** me damm nahi pakistani baklol kissi se kamm nahi

Zarvan

They will learn it hard way ??
Will Pakistanis encourage exporting terrorists to China to save their Muslims ?
Oh yes, Pakistan is fit for nothing except terrorism.
Pakistan has to do nothing these kind of news from China will soon piss off entire Muslim world and many will try to take on China.

Zarvan

mulla bakchodi kerna bara asaan hai per pakistan ki ye aukat nahi ki wo china ko aankh dikha sake ... hosh me aao

kya ker liya pakistan ne jab chini imam rakkassaon ki tarah naach rahe the , ya jab chini sarkar ne roza rakhne aur namaz parne per paabandi laga di .... g**** me damm nahi pakistani baklol kissi se kamm nahi
We can do a lot Mr you in your stupidity always under estimate us. Your childish posts are hilarious and not even close to reality.

Zarvan

You do understand that , the above attitude would have repercussion on China-Pakistan relationship ?

Why should Pakistan interfere in the internal policies of China ?

@amoy , your response to the above threat ?
Muslims getting oppressed any where in the world is issue for entire Muslim world. China if want to keep progressing need to start dialogue with its own Muslim population otherwise I can see lot of trouble on the way for China.

guru-dutt

We can do a lot Mr you in your stupidity always under estimate us. Your childish posts are hilarious and not even close to reality.
what was that what did is said is according to you an under estimation or say far from reality pakistan as a nation is like that whore that bends over backwards to who ever gives it financial and wepons aid first it was USA now its china .... do you or for that any other muslim nation in the area got the guts to chalenge china !!!!!!

what can you do to make china behave rather its the chinese who have pakistani militarry establishment by its balls can u even dream such a scenario where china is angry with ummah ke thekedaars ?

tell me mulla what can you do to stop the opressions of Uhigar muslims at the hands of han chinese ?

think about it mulla

guru-dutt

Muslims getting oppressed any where in the world is issue for entire Muslim world. China if want to keep progressing need to start dialogue with its own Muslim population otherwise I can see lot of trouble on the way for China.
mulla are you joking ..... lolzz a hub bul watan pakistani is trying to challenge pakistans all weather friends .... he he he he .... what can you do to make chinese behave with muslims in china ? when you know the last hope of pakistan is china ... mulla you are one funny guy

I_PLAY_BAD

Pakistan has to do nothing these kind of news from China will soon piss off entire Muslim world and many will try to take on China.
Will Pakistanis be part of that 'many' who will try take on China if it continues with the current pissing off operation ?
Please be genuine with your answer without touching the nose around head.....

amoy

@amoy people are puzzled here because the same backward people are your best buddies, they make the Uguirs look more civilized.
It is Chinese Mid Autumn Festival so frankly didn't wanna carry on with that mad Indian jackass who indulges in self delusion and doublespeak. But since u asked I'd like to shed some light on your puzzle ~~

Based on our Chinese philosophy my perspective is simple. There r 2 layers roughly - 1) The strategic partnership at the state level 2) Personal level - everyone has his own compass naturally. But that doesn't affect interstate relations.

We / I certainly define what is "backward" on basis of our values, and interpret world affairs accordingly. But no one is gonna force his own ideas upon others or vice versa. Being buddies meaning u accept who he is while being straightforward in between regarding core interests isn't it?

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

bose

Country flag
What about the Muslims getting oppressed in Muslim countries ? like the Shia Muslims in Pakistan ? Are the so called Muslim world have issue with it ?

There is no Muslim world as such ... get your fact right...

Illusive

Country flag
It is Chinese Mid Autumn Festival so frankly didn't wanna carry on with that mad Indian jackass who indulges in self delusion and doublespeak. But since u asked I'd like to shed some light on your puzzle ~~

Based on our Chinese philosophy my perspective is simple. There r 2 layers roughly - 1) The strategic partnership at the state level 2) Personal level - everyone has his own compass naturally. But that doesn't affect interstate relations.

We / I certainly define what is "backward" on basis of our values, and interpret world affairs accordingly. But no one is gonna force his own ideas upon others or vice versa. Being buddies meaning u accept who he is while being straightforward in between regarding core interests isn't it?

Fair enough from your perspective, my puzzlement is a deeper disappointment to the fact that although India and China are strategic rivals, they are still culturally much more closer than your current buddies, strategic calculations should also be done in terms of the nature of your neighbours also and the dangers they can pose to you considering their appetite for using terror as a state policy.

When China blocks a UN resolution against a guy like Hafiz Saeed and his outfit, it really kind off pushing the boundaries of strategic partnership considering China faces similar kind of threat backed by Turkish extremists and all things considered, Indians wouldn't want Chinese people to killed by Islamic terrorism like how they are doing in our country, eg 26/11.

Zarvan

what was that what did is said is according to you an under estimation or say far from reality pakistan as a nation is like that whore that bends over backwards to who ever gives it financial and wepons aid first it was USA now its china .... do you or for that any other muslim nation in the area got the guts to chalenge china !!!!!!

what can you do to make china behave rather its the chinese who have pakistani militarry establishment by its balls can u even dream such a scenario where china is angry with ummah ke thekedaars ?

tell me mulla what can you do to stop the opressions of Uhigar muslims at the hands of han chinese ?

think about it mulla
You are way bigger dumbo than I expected sad but you have serious mental issues

Zarvan

What about the Muslims getting oppressed in Muslim countries ? like the Shia Muslims in Pakistan ? Are the so called Muslim world have issue with it ?

There is no Muslim world as such ... get your fact right...
Shia Muslims faced trouble now those who were killing them are getting killed on daily bases

Zarvan

Will Pakistanis be part of that 'many' who will try take on China if it continues with the current pissing off operation ?
Please be genuine with your answer without touching the nose around head.....
All Muslims will be if China doesn't mend its ways

amoy

In Chinese there is a very concise phrase describing such people ~ "You jiao wu guo" literally to the effect "religion above state" i.e. believing in a privileged bond or ummah between fellow Moslems erasing all allegiance to country or nationality.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles