With $85 trillion, how India can become world's largest economy

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
How is china going to survive with less working population? Oh, how about computerization? how about increasing productivity?

My question for our india friends is that where you can find enough job for those new young workers considering that there are 30% of them cannot read or write.

there is going to be plenty of job opportunities for illiterates by the way of unskilled labour... in fact over here in my home town there is a huge demand for unskilled labour than the semiskilled or the skilled ones... I am not saying illiteracy is good but i am saying it wont be a problem for job creation as long as the govt is efficient....

no smoking

Country flag
there is going to be plenty of job opportunities for illiterates by the way of unskilled labour... in fact over here in my home town there is a huge demand for unskilled labour than the semiskilled or the skilled ones... I am not saying illiteracy is good but i am saying it wont be a problem for job creation as long as the govt is efficient....
Oh, really? Can you tell me what kind of job? Agricultural? Cleaner? Servant?
And how you define your 'huge', or you are telling me that there is almost zero unemployment rate in your how town? How big is your home town? Can you use that as the example to summarizy the whole india?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And how you define your 'huge', or you are telling me that there is almost zero unemployment rate in your how town? How big is your home town? Can you use that as the example to summarizy the whole india?
The governement started a scheme for employment NREGA in rural areas. They are usually illiterate. Unemployment rates in India is less than china.

satish007

so what's even India and China are top 2, white men still rule the world, you guys still have to learn English,if they like they still able to let the top2 countries beat each other and go back to top 499

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Tax cuts, Tax cuts, Tax cuts....Leave the money of the rich with the rich let them decide where they invest there money in, its far better that a rich man build another factory than give the money to the government in the name of Tax and only give 50% back to the people in a heavily leaking system. Let the rich be obliged to build schools and collages as part of their commitment as tax rebates.

ice berg

The governement started a scheme for employment NREGA in rural areas. They are usually illiterate. Unemployment rates in India is less than china.
There is no way you can back up that statement.....

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Through phony jobs, don't forget that part. NREGA does only shit jobs.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
There is no way you can back up that statement.....
Believe it or not, 'unemployment' rates are really lower than China. But through meaningless jobs. They add almost nothing to the economy.

ice berg

Believe it or not, 'unemployment' rates are really lower than China. But through meaningless jobs. They add almost nothing to the economy.
Sure, I believe you. How can I not when you provide such divine insights backed with good source.
Not every one have a meaningful job like yours commenting meaningless jobs of others.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Sure, I believe you. How can I not when you provide such divine insights backed with good source.
Not every one have a meaningful job like yours commenting meaningless jobs of others.
Well, well well, look who's talking! Mr. We-don't-want-democracy-and-are-fine-with-living-like-animals-as-long-as-we-are-warm-and-well-fed! We may be poor, but we are free. Unlike you can ever be. (LOL) :rofl:

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
well clearing the poverty & wiping out corruption should be the 2 important goals of india in 2050 ,

SpArK

SORCERER
At this growth rate, the predictions are bound to happen.

This has been recognized by other countries and im sure we will grow up to an enviable status in my life time.

The way we resisted the global recession is heartening and what i would like to see in near future is a green revolution where India transforms itself to be the bread basket with millions participating and being part of it.

Illusive

Country flag
Well let us first see whether if the Mayans prediction is right, cause if predictions are right, then we are doomed:scared2: ITS 2012

ice berg

Well, well well, look who's talking! Mr. We-don't-want-democracy-and-are-fine-with-living-like-animals-as-long-as-we-are-warm-and-well-fed! We may be poor, but we are free. Unlike you can ever be. (LOL) :rofl:

LMAO, you dont even know where I live. ROFL, free, hahahaha. What a joke trying to compare your country with mine.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You moron do you want a Doctorate of Physics for working in a mill....???? as long as they are paid well does their education very important in the job they do....

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Tax cuts, Tax cuts, Tax cuts....Leave the money of the rich with the rich let them decide where they invest there money in, its far better that a rich man build another factory than give the money to the government in the name of Tax and only give 50% back to the people in a heavily leaking system. Let the rich be obliged to build schools and collages as part of their commitment as tax rebates.
Or we can ask the rich to pay 75% of the earnings as taxes so that they have all the INCENTIVE to invest back that money(not to mention the fact that they are not that stupid to pay it all).... and yeah that money will be very EFFICIENTLY:confused::confused: used by the govt through its bureaucracy(lets just forget that govt spends 4 rupees for every single rupee that reaches the poor).... Great strategy you are saying there....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles