Will Washington Forment War Between China And India?

AOE

Why did he go there in the first place? Was he kidnapped in India and brought to the US by some crazy CIA operatives?
Brutality! Clearly this is a ploy by the US government to enslave dissenting voices from third world countries to a life of high wages and first world education! This crime against humanity needs to be exposed to the United Nations immediately.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
You dont have to apologize . You cant help yourself. Your a just a pathetic numnut.

You come all the way here to go to Med school because the public education is shit. Well if the public education is shit, then the US would be a 3rd world country. The public education varies depending on where you go to high school......but a dodo like you wouldnt know that.

Do you know how many guys I have met like you in the 25 years I have lived here.
Guys who come here to study and work and make a living and bitch every chance they get about what a fucked country it is and how decadent Western culture is, how money driven it is, and how their own countries are greatest thing since sliced bread.

Almost always, they are either from the Middle-East or India.
And when you ask them what they are doing here....they tuck their tail between their legs and run for their lives.

PS: you must enjoy making a fool out of yourself in public forums.....God bless your patients, they are going to need it.
Guy, what happened to the discussion on Cuba? Are you going to "tuck your tail between your legs and run for your life"? :D

My rationale for coming to America was quite simple. I figured that if I was going to leave India for an extended period of time, I mind as well make the best use of it, which is why I went to the U.S. and not Congo. I could have also gone to Moscow, Berlin, London, or yes, even Havana, but why not take advantage of the best higher education system?

Call me a hypocrite or whatever, but I'm not willing to let personal views interfere with my professional life. Also, this is the only "first world" country that I've been too, so the experience overall has expanded by worldly knowledge.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Your posts are expected from leftists such as you. But more to the point of mattster you're still coming out a "HYPOCRITE" with your silly comments. There you are in the US enjoying the previliges of staying and studying in America and all the time you're bad mouthing your host despite its accomodations to you. I understand you will pay all your expenses there but still your study there is a privilege not readily available to billions of people around the World. Yes, the US is not perfect, there's no doubt about it (who is in the context of your romanticised Fidel's society?), but you havn't actually said anything good about it except to praise its higher education. If that's the case then why do you continue to suffer studying in a country that is SO UNJUST and UNFAIR according to you when you can get a BETTER education from Cuba? You said it yourself that Cuba has the World's best medical system. It should also have the World's best medical education... What do you think?
Guy, no one "gave" me this privelige. I took it myself. Understand that first before posting anything else.

I don't recall ever saying that Cuba has the best medical education in the world. I'm sure it doesn't. But what is the point of having the world's best doctors if so much of the population is deprived of healthcare? How many Americans don't have access to healthcare?

You also seem to confuse my criticism of America's foreign policy with the country itself. Most Americans have no idea what their country does abroad, and those that do don't care.

What I don't understand is why you're flying a Malaysian flag when you're obviously American.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Guy, what happened to the discussion on Cuba? Are you going to "tuck your tail between your legs and run for your life"? :D

My rationale for coming to America was quite simple. I figured that if I was going to leave India for an extended period of time, I mind as well make the best use of it, which is why I went to the U.S. and not Congo. I could have also gone to Moscow, Berlin, London, or yes, even Havana, but why not take advantage of the best higher education system?

Call me a hypocrite or whatever, but I'm not willing to let personal views interfere with my professional life. Also, this is the only "first world" country that I've been too, so the experience overall has expanded by worldly knowledge.
Civfanatic, You know what is really funny........for the rest of your pathetic life, wherever you are in the world India, Cuba, US ?? - when you talk about a fucked-up country the US is, the first thing that anyone is going to ask you is why the hell did you go the US if you hate what the country stands for so much.

You are going to have to explain a thousand times over and over and each time you will look like a bigger fool. You are even going to have to explain it to your future kids and they will think what a loser their dad is !!

Now that is what i call LMAO

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Civfanatic, You know what is really funny........for the rest of your pathetic life, wherever you are in the world India, Cuba, US ?? - when you talk about a fucked-up country the US is, the first thing that anyone is going to ask you is why the hell did you go the US if you hate what the country stands for so much.

You are going to have to explain a thousand times over and over and each time you will look like a bigger fool. You are even going to have to explain it to your future kids and they will think what a loser their dad is !!

Now that is what i call LMAO
Wow, I have never seen someone so sensitive on these forums. I've already apologized if I've hurt your feelings.

Anyway, if I criticize India, does that make me a hypocrite? As I am an Indian citizen?

Because apprently, anyone in America (even temporarily) who criticizes America is a "hypocrite".

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
There's also one thing that I can tell my future children that you cannot.

I can tell them I have seen the whole world, and that I used these experiences to help India, my country. I can tell them that I never renounced my Indian citizenship, and never pretended to be someone that I am not.

Have fun giving your children a false identity. It must be tough growing up as an ABCD, I truly pity them.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
The US is not a fucked up country and no one is saying that, we all reserve the right to criticize certain aspects of an Country.
What I don't understand is why people equate governments with the country as a whole.

The guys in the White House and Pentagon are no more representative of 300 million Americans than the babus in Delhi are representative of 1.2 billion Indians.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If you cant dig that people have difference of opinion and all countries have faults that some of us dont agree with then you should be full of shit and loaded with US nationalistic propaganda that you cant hear any criticism without going berserk!
He's clearly confused and an emotional wreck.

According to him one cannot accuse one aspect of a country because that would mean (according to him) that the whole country is evil.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Criticize it all you want ?? Who the he'll cares ?
But if your ass is parked here in the US and you start making smart ass comments about what a shithole this place is - then I have a problem ? If you are born here, you have no other place to call home, then fine, rail away at the system.

But if you come from somewhere else and can't stand the culture or the values or the system, then you have the option to get the fuck out.
Once you are out, then talk all the crap you want.
freedom of speech out of the window so soon ? plus he wasn't bashing the culture or system inside the country in the first place.

tsk tsk!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
But if your ass is parked here in the US and you start making smart ass comments about what a shithole this place is - then I have a problem ? If you are born here, you have no other place to call home, then fine, rail away at the system.

But if you come from somewhere else and can't stand the culture or the values or the system, then you have the option to get the fuck out.
Once you are out, then talk all the crap you want.
I have never been to US and i dont think i will ever go there either. I think i am doing quite well here in my country, i employ more than 400 workers and i wont make it better in the US. So chill with your assumption, i dont give a shit about your country.

We cristise all nations here and i think your attitude sucks big time, this is Defense form of INDIA and not US Texas Republican party forum or National Rifle Association where you can talk crud like this. Most of us here are from India, barring a few regulars who are from the US and the Admin is a doctor in Russia.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador

FIRST AMENDMENT OF THE U.S CONSTITUTION

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Shame on you. You have no respect for American values. You do not deserve to be called an "American".

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Guy, no one "gave" me this privelige. I took it myself. Understand that first before posting anything else.
You're an unabashed hypocrite. Don't you think it's not a privilege to be allowed entrance, residency, and education in a foreign country (even if you pay for it all)? Do you think you can ever step on US soil without your VISA application being approved by the US consulate? For the record, thousands and thousands of Indians queue everyday at the US Embassy to apply for US VISAs, and not all of them are granted. Note also that you are there because you want to take advantage of their medical education. It's not that the US government forced you to go to the US to study... you went their on your own volition because you know you'll ahve a better medical education than your options back home.

You also seem to confuse my criticism of America's foreign policy with the country itself. Most Americans have no idea what their country does abroad, and those that do don't care..
BY being in the US yiou're betraying your principles and the "oppressed countries" that you love to mention about. BY being in the US you're actually helping the US government bankroll its oppressive shenanigans around the world since you are paying taxes there, either directly or indirectly. Don't you think it would have been better to study and help the governments of say Cuba, or Venzuela, or Ecuador, or maybe Iran, after all all these countries are openly working to end US hegemony?

What I don't understand is why you're flying a Malaysian flag when you're obviously American.
Dri ka maaram im ginsisiring.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What I don't understand is why people equate governments with the country as a whole.

The guys in the White House and Pentagon are no more representative of 300 million Americans than the babus in Delhi are representative of 1.2 billion Indians.
Ah, the refuge of the naked opportunists. I sincerely wish that you think hard and deep into your vocal double talk. You know what I like more about most East Asians, they take their personal integrities very seriously. I hope that the perception of "ungratefulness" or "hyprocrisy" associated to Indians, and Arabs (a case of a lot of rotten eggs), is disproved by their own people. In South Asia there's no other country that serves as the brightest beacon of democracy and hope than India (this is a sincere statement).

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Don't you think it's not a privilege to be allowed entrance, residency, and education in a foreign country (even if you pay for it all)?
No, not really.

BY being in the US yiou're betraying your principles and the "oppressed countries" that you love to mention about. BY being in the US you're actually helping the US government bankroll its oppressive shenanigans around the world since you are paying taxes there, either directly or indirectly.
So what? All because I pay taxes to someone means I have to support them? What kind of idiotic logic is that.

Don't you think it would have been better to study and help the governments of say Cuba, or Venzuela, or Ecuador, or maybe Iran, after all all these countries are openly working to end US hegemony?
American schools are better than schools in those countries. If I'm going to spend four years of my life studying in higher education I mind as well make the best use of it. All I'm doing is taking advantage of the resources that this world offers, which is what any intelligent person would. Only idiots let ideology get in the way of their larger ambitions or goals.

If you remember, I mentioned on the very first page of this thread that I believe India as a nation should "milk America for its own benefit". Well, that's what I'm doing, except on a personal level.

Dri ka maaram im ginsisiring.
Me parece que tu estas llena de mierda.

Oh look, I guess I'm actually Mexican :wacko:

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What can I say. I've seen a lot of double talkers but I'll put you at the top.

Que no hay nada.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles