Will Pakistan Break Up?

Will Pakistan Break Up?

• Total voters

BangersAndMash

I'm curious about what posters on this forum think!

Do YOU think Pakistan will break up? Yes, No, Not sure? And please give a brief reason!

I am not sure! Pakistanis are flukey b45tards! Always manage to keep their head above water one way or the other!

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
what a nice thread shiv !!!!

well shiv ur question's answer can only given by
RAW & MOSSAD

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I say no because it's probably too good an idea.

trackwhack

They already are - broken up. Two thirds of their territory is not in their control. Its kept together only through the use of guns and at the cost of hundreds of lives. So Pakistan is already broken up. Possibly by the turn of the decade, it will be four different states.

Nagraj

Please don't break it....
i just don't want nuclear bombs to fall in to wrong hands..

agentperry

just want Indian sikka running in pakistan. nothing more than that.

for once there false ego goes away with their arrogance.
for once they accept the fact that their nation is worthless
for once they accept the true world realities
for once they BOW TO ME

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
for once there false ego goes away with their arrogance.
for once they accept the fact that their nation is worthless
for once they accept the true world realities
A military subjugation would be more feasible then that.

mahesh

Country flag
If the break out happens it will be easy for USA to target the terrorist groups in the name of war on terror, so the terrorist safety will be with more until the Pakistan is intact. they don't want the break out to happen. if it happens then there will be another taliban story on cards

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
What a question! Pakistan is more like a packet of broken biscuits where the packet is the Pakistani Army. It looks complete from outside but it is nothing.

Balochistan which is around 60%+ of Pakistani land, is not in their control, KKhyber Pakhtunkhwa or NWFP is no longer in their control. This leaves only around 20% province under their control i.e. Sindh and Pakistani Punjab-- the seat of all menace,

So my bet is that the country won't make it into the next decade.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
What a question! Pakistan is more like a packet of broken biscuits where the packet is the Pakistani Army. It looks complete from outside but it is nothing.

Balochistan which is around 60%+ of Pakistani land, is not in their control, KKhyber Pakhtunkhwa or NWFP is no longer in their control. This leaves only around 20% province under their control i.e. Sindh and Pakistani Punjab-- the seat of all menace,

So my bet is that the country won't make it into the next decade.

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
We should all think even if india manages to nuke pakistan & effectively stops it's missile entering india through anti missile shield,but india cannot stop the nuclear fall out from pakistan,as it is our neighbour .There can be a shield against missiles but there cannot be a shield for nuclear fall out & radiation.So there can be a winner in case of a conventional war ,but in case of nuclear war there is no winner ,both sides are loser either directly or indirectly.So i personnaly believe india should n't do any miltary attack in case of future pakistan terrorist attack,but instead make pakistan collapse as a failed state by fair or unfair means .
1.India can collapse pakistan by promoting instabilty in pakistan by supporting baluchistan & it's people's freedom struggle

2.India should create a propaganda that pakistan is a terrorist state & it's nuclear weapons are a threat to entire world.India should convince america to take control of pakistani nuclear weapons

3.We can turn the pakistan people against their own army ,as after Osama death by USA & raid of terrorist in pak naval base pakistani people have lost confidence in their own army.Indian Army chief was quick to capitalize this situation ,he deliberately said that indian army is also capable of carrying out usa style operation in pakistan,the purpose was to humiltiate pakistan army & to add salt to their wound & make pakistani people lose their confidence in their army.

4.India know pakistan's economy depends upon foreign aid for their survival,india is currently the world's biggest buyer of weapons as it has a strong economy to sustain it ,but pakistan in order to attain parity with india is alloting the aid which is given by international community for the welfare of pakistani people for buying of weapons.This is creating anger & frustation in the minds of people.Pakistan is already reeling under high inflation ,severe poverty & is economy is already under debt.so if pakistan wants to do any kind of arms race with india it would be suicidal for it's economy .

5. Another important weapon is water ,india can easily divert pakistan's water by building dams & reservoir,but i personnaly believe india shouldn't use water as a weapon ,as other neighbours like Bangladesh would lose faith in india

So the best policy for india against pakistan would be Wait, watch & Make pakistan collapse policy,not cold start doctrine or surgical air strikes in pakistan.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Last but not the least, after ZARADRI's departure the state of the country is like that of a fallen state and sooner or later the ARMY is going to say that the whole pakistan state is under the control of the ARMY, were this is not true as pakistan is already broken up into Balooch, Sindh and pakistan...........

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
We have to wait till the situation stabilizes in Middle East. Saudi Arabia is funding one revolution at a time. Syria is work in progress. Iran and Lebanon will be the next one. Saudi's will not accept any remaining Talibans or Al Qaeda surviving anywhere in the region so they will get on their case as a last place to instigate the clean up of the mess they helped create. The higher oil revenues will pay for the expenses to be paid to NATO forces and USA as well.

We have to figure the nuclear weapon in to equation when the operation is started to clean up the mess in Pakistan. Whether or not they are split in to different nations can be answered at a later stage. For this to occur Western power will have to consult with other countries in the region as the out come will directly effect them economically and socially as well.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I already said this and again stressing that after a decade or so there will be no pakistan and it will be a HISTORY inside a GRAVE YARD. For all the sins and crime committed by the GENERALS and the ARMY, it is very sad that the people of the country who have been suffering, are suffering and will be suffering.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
not only military.. i want psychological.

for all the people there------ complete mental dominance.
We have to think in a positive manner SIR, by this we don't get PEACE. We have rehabilitate them and give them good education and all that are needed for their survival. It is the ARMY who is teaching them hatred towards INDIANS and poor people because of their poverty are being forced to believe what they are being showed. We have to win the HEARTS of the WORLD by bringing them to a good state.

This is how a REAL SUPERPOWER should think and this is what a REAL SUPERPOWER does.

Poseidon

Country flag
The chances of a breakup are pretty less as of now.But it is on the verge economic collapse.Actually PA is the cement of Pakistan,if PA falls Pakistan will surely fall.

Last edited:

agentperry

We have to think in a positive manner SIR, by this we don't get PEACE. We have rehabilitate them and give them good education and all that are needed for their survival. It is the ARMY who is teaching them hatred towards INDIANS and poor people because of their poverty are being forced to believe what they are being showed. We have to win the HEARTS of the WORLD by bringing them to a good state.

This is how a REAL SUPERPOWER should think and this is what a REAL SUPERPOWER does.

real superpower never allowed its enemy to live with dignity. they always control them, their way of life and their crucial sectors. be it usa in japan or ussr who tried to get over afghanistan and cis nations.

only confused nation back off

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles