Will Pakistan become 24th Province of China, 23th being Taiwan ?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Will Pakistan become 24th Province of China, 23th being Taiwan ?

China has made great strides, But at the same time Pakistan, with whom it has made large investments is going down, will this force China to make Pakistan its 24th Province to save it.

India too want to deal with China then Pakistan.

Iamanidiot

Chinese took the US job of fixing a cesspool called AF-Pak something the Chinese can't do

chex3009

Country flag
Pakistan is already the 24th Province, the aid Chinese are providing to Pakistanis are just like funds provided by central government to the state government.

The way chinese are arming a terrorist and a failed state, shows the centre's (China's) commitment towards its state (Pakistan).

Communist China protects Terrorist and Failed Nation Pakistan at every point of impotency shown by the Failed State.

The only difference is that Communist China by thinking that after providing such an assistance will push pakistan against India and break India, but its reverse is happening, Pakistan is on the brink of collapse or Imploding whatever is good for the Chinese.

In short, Chinese are using Pakistan and North Korea as their shields, by pushing these two failed rogue and terrorist nations on the brink of collapse, this world would be much better place for peace loving people.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Pakistan is already the 24th Province, the aid Chinese are providing to Pakistanis are just like funds provided by central government to the state government.

The way chinese are arming a terrorist and a failed state, shows the centre's (China's) commitment towards its state (Pakistan).

Communist China protects Terrorist and Failed Nation Pakistan at every point of impotency shown by the Failed State.

The only difference is that Communist China by thinking that after providing such an assistance will push pakistan against India and break India, but its reverse is happening, Pakistan is on the brink of collapse or Imploding whatever is good for the Chinese.

In short, Chinese are using Pakistan and North Korea as their shields, by pushing these two failed rogue and terrorist nations on the brink of collapse, this world would be much better place for peace loving people.
fully agree with you chex.

Minghegy

The 25th will be India, we love you, let's become together.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Migh, we are 28 state and 7 UT, so it would be better to have 29 state as China then have 25th as India, you see you wont survive having both India and Pak in your provinces.

chex3009

Country flag
Even India is on a state-making spree nowadays a big chunk called China would be much better of being called as a state of Union of India, What do you think about this???

We will give you all the required human rights, freedom of speech (not only on forums like these, But in real world too)

You can freely move around anywhere, and even the land purchased will actually be yours.(Not the state's)

We sympathize with our chinese brothers and seeing their plight, i would call on the chinese to actually become a state of India. Would be nice.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Should I move this thread to members corner?

Oracle

I do not think Taiwan will be the 23rd province or Pakistan will be the 24th province. Taiwan will retaliate with US' backing, if China tries any mis-adventure. China on the other hand is pawning Pakistan for access to energy rich Central Asia. Add to this, the headache the name Pakistan carries.

houde10000

Country flag
I do not think Taiwan will be the 23rd province or Pakistan will be the 24th province. Taiwan will retaliate with US' backing, if China tries any mis-adventure. China on the other hand is pawning Pakistan for access to energy rich Central Asia. Add to this, the headache the name Pakistan carries.
Mr. Oracle, you are overestimate US' backing. Taiwan is historically part of China, i believe even you won't refuse that, taiwan straitor is only 100 mile wide, if chinese PLA want to take taiwan today, there is nobody can stop PLA. In fact, the taiwan issue is a pasted time. Just wait the time coming, China and America to make a deal. Taiwanese is also chinese, nobody in China looking for civil war.

Welcome

Country flag
Should I move this thread to members corner?
yusuf i think you should not allow this type of fictional thread. maybe it will be happen possible but at this time it is just a offensive thread. So please close this thread.

Oracle

My friend, space travel was a fiction and so was the internet some time back :)
Chill dude!

Minghegy

Easy, I was joking.
In fact more and more Chinese don't think Taiwan is very important any more, maybe it is an encumbrance for China.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Easy, I was joking.
In fact more and more Chinese don't think Taiwan is very important any more, maybe it is an encumbrance for China.
Nope. As long as CCP is the ruling party in mainland China, Taiwan will always be an issue.

A simple look at modern Chinese history will tell you why.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles