Will India's northeastern conflicts finally move towards settlement?

Voldemort

Country flag
Re: Will India's northeastern conflicts finally move towards settlemen

I am sure Gen Singh is more than an able man and he will work towards the development of NE. It is for everyone to see that this govt is serious about the NEern sector.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

hi guys,
i recently read an article regarding the north-east, and i found it rather interesting
Will India's northeastern conflicts finally move towards settlement?

please read and give me your opinion!:cool2:
Not until the influence of the US Baptist Church is removed.

Check the history of the Separatist Movement of Nagaland.

Christianity and Naga Political Identity
http://dissertationreviews.org/archives/6663

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I am sure Gen Singh is more than an able man and he will work towards the development of NE. It is for everyone to see that this govt is serious about the NEern sector.
Indian has voted on Good Governance and Development.

Liberals, secular 'intellectuals' may think otherwise.

Either Modi delivers or he would have tanked out.

rustyyy

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

It is not religion per se that is the problem.

It is the country to which the religion has allegiance to. The Govt of that country ensures the diktats are carried out through the foreign missionaries.

The quote ascribed to Rev Desmond Tutu is very apt to describe the situation.

In other words, foreign missionaries come in service of their God, but with a distinct political aim also as directed by the Govt, directly or indirectly, from the land they come from.

Samar Rathi

Country flag

It is the country to which the religion has allegiance to. The Govt of that country ensures the diktats are carried out through the foreign missionaries.

In other words, foreign missionaries come in service of their God, but with a distinct political aim also as directed by the Govt, directly or indirectly, from the land they come from.
That quote is epic!

bennedose

I was in Shillong recently and visited Don Bosco museum which is one of the best museums in the country. It is a museum (worth visiting) for north-east culture probably set up with foreign church funding. I was particularly struck by this image which glorifies death in the cause of the spread of Chistianity. The tactic is to set up conflict and any person killed is then declared a martyr for the religion.

bennedose

I was in Shillong recently and visited Don Bosco museum which is one of the best museums in the country. It is a museum (worth visiting) for north-east culture probably set up with foreign church funding. I was particularly struck by this image which glorifies death in the cause of the spread of Chistianity. The tactic is to set up conflict and any person killed is then declared a martyr for the religion.

ninja85

the madam,the queen antonia maio (sonia gandhi) of corrupt and 'secular' congress,said in one of her speech given in NE that we will run the state according to the church.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles