Will blacks massacre whites after Mandela is no more ??

Discussion in 'International Politics' started by ashdoc, Jun 26, 2013.

?

Will blacks massacre whites after Mandela is no more ?

1. Yes

13.0%
  2. No

69.6%
  3. Cant say

17.4%
  1. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

3. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

Some people trying to fish in troubled waters.

sesha_maruthi27 likes this.
  4. TrueSpirit

TrueSpirit Senior Member Senior Member

How justified is this paranoia ? Any precedents ? Rumours...?

5. J20!

J20! Senior Member Senior Member

This thread is just racist. Has old man Mandela been physically restraining "blacks" all this time despite being out of the public eye all decade?

They are ordinary people, informed and educated people. Not savages.

Take this offensive "poll" down.

Mr.Ryu, Tolaha, Free Karma and 4 others like this.
  6. IBSA

IBSA Regular Member

Thread is not racist

Racism on South Africa yet exists. The untrust between blacks and whites is huge yet. And violence against whites is high.

Situation on SA, for me, is worry,

jalsa, Razor, parijataka and 2 others like this.
  7. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

One word: No

8. W.G.Ewald

W.G.Ewald Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2 Defence Professionals

"Poll" is simply race-baiting.

9. geoBR

geoBR Regular Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  10. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

Yeah, this thread is kind of racist, assuming that the Black folks are just waiting to perpetrate a genocide on the white ones and Mandela is the only thing holding them back :lol:

11. desicanuk

desicanuk Regular Member

This is no alarmist fear or hate mongering.Boer farmers are already being massacred.Mandela is no Gandhi.The man is simply a poster boy for the North American/European left.And desi lefty are just tagging along.Mandela has no worthy legacy to speak of.He has not done anything more than Nkrumah,Kenyata or Nyerere.RSA is a violent country and it's going to get a lot worse.

jalsa likes this.
  12. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

Finally someone wrote the hard truth in this thread.

13. DivineHeretic

DivineHeretic Senior Member Senior Member

The OP has a valid question, no matter what his real intentions maybe. Lets give him the benefit of doubt.

But I believe its not a proper or ethical to ask for a poll on a speculated genocide. The OP should also give the reasoning for his thoughts. His viewpoint should be properly articulated.

But on topic, I've read, heard of any major undercurrent of anti-white activity in South Africa on the lines of Zimbawe. In any case, Mandela is a father figure, someone hoisted up by the African revolutionaries for their movement, much like our Anna Hazarre. He was not at the centre of the revolution as in the case of Mahatma Gandhi.

As such, I find no reason for Blacks to suddenly unleash a genocide on the Whites after his death. We certainly hope that the two sides have matured enough to look past the grudges of the Apartheid rule.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  14. trackwhack

trackwhack Tihar Jail Banned

Whites still have gated communities in SA that do not allow blacks. My view is that all whites must be asked to leave. They still own a disproportionately large amount of SA assets. Mandela allowed them to keep it. Blacks are still living in poverty. I don't see that being right.

Don't massacre, just make it convenient for them to pack up and leave.

hit&run likes this.
  15. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

They kind of racist whites are especially the cowards who are now hiding behind their digital handles, coming from all the ages including very old, I have witnessed recently on few white forums.

These people deserve to be taught a good lesson minus violence. Why not by SA blacks. I will hate if they will flock to AU and NZ, better they should head back to their shity Island they all originated from.

I would love see faces and reactions of all those who take proud in what their Empire did, now trembling with fear.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  16. Ash

Ash Regular Member

Well then I guess you wont be one of the millions of holiday makers that visit South Africa annually.

With regard to Mandela having no legacy..thats the voice of ignorance that speaks. His legacy is that he was able to prevent this country (South Africa) from decending into violence and bloodshed. The apartheid system had created many warlords and lackeys (black and white), that wanted power after apartheid ended. Add to this the many tribes that exist in South Africa that also did not want to be marginalised and you have the making of a powder keg type environment. Mandela was able to address the needs of all these groups/tribes without ostracizing anyone without any violence. Yes, he may not be of the caliber of the Mahathma, but he is largely responsible for the relative peaceful transition that South Africa had into democracy, and that is his legacy

rvjpheonix and mikhail like this.
  17. Iamanidiot

Iamanidiot Elite Member Elite Member

Boers and Afrikaners will be butchered by the Xhosa and Zulus .Indians will also not be spared .The coming bloodbath will be anything but silly but rather brutal.I have been to johannesburg and It is by any sense remotely normal

18. mikhail

mikhail Senior Member Senior Member

i don't think that the "Black" Citizens of S.A. will commit a genocide after Mandela's death because contrary to the popular belief they are just regular folks like us and while they may have some hatred against the "White" minorities because of all the horrible crimes committed by them in the aparthied regime,they won't do any genocide because of their gentle and peace loving nature.i mean come on guys these folks are just like us Indians,did we massacre all the Brits who decided to stay in India after our Independence!just because their complexion is "black" it doesn't mean that they are all savages and many of these folks are educated and have good relation with the white communities.so stop potraying them as "monsters" only because of their complexion.Period!

Mad Indian, Tolaha and TrueSpirit like this.
  19. W.G.Ewald

W.G.Ewald Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2 Defence Professionals

Mandela is improving today, temporarily forestalling the massacre.

TrueSpirit likes this.
  20. IBSA

IBSA Regular Member

The truth is that South Africa, though the end of segregationist regime and redemocratization, didnt achieve its national goals as reduce the inequality between whites and blacks, national development, increment the life standard of his people, fight the AIDS, etc., due to the incompetence of his rulers, so whites are used as a scapegoat by radicals black groups for the people's frustrations.

asianobserve likes this.
  21. desicanuk

desicanuk Regular Member

True we did not massacre Brits in 1947.That was done in 1857 when we butchered women and children.As for us being nice,gentle folks!!!You must have some sort of amnesia.August 1947 we spared the Brits but went on a mad killing frenzy and butchered each other.As for South Africa wait till the curse of tribalism raises its ugly head as has happened in other African countries.Mandela can not be credited for absence of any inter-tribal massacres.For now the black South Africans are busy eliminating the white farmers.Has Mandela made any efforts to stop this?.Once the white farmers are dealt with it will be Indians and then others.Wait and see.

Mad Indian and pmaitra like this.