Will any country sell some land to China, if offer is enough generous?

Ashutosh Lokhande

Re: will any country sell some land to CHina,if offer is enough gener

instead of planning to buy land; it would make more sense to buy brides for there desperate singles.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Meet the 21st century racists, chinese people. I am sure they'll accept your generous offer if you tell them that.
that is the truth,although it sounds not politicallly right. if african people want to prove it wrong,they should reboke it by setting up some modern cities by themselves,instead of labeling other racists

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

1. the relocation cost in CHina is get higher and higer...
In fact, according to CHinese current relocating compensation regulation and laws, Chinese government has to compensate more cash and more houses for relocation in CHina than simplily buying some oversea land.
In a long run, it is a more economic move for CHinese to buy some oversea land than to relocate CHinese people in CHina.
2.US could do nothing to block such a move, if some small poor countries are moved by such generous offer from CHina....
can USA use military force to stop it? USA will have no excuse.
can USA block it by stoping aid?? CHina can provide more aid than USA>
hhahahahhaha keep dreaming the the usa cant do anything ....

Compersion

Country flag

What would be the conditions and restrictions on land use and also who will enforce these and how will the sale agreement be drafted. Will it be a lease

Will it be like a Taiwan agreement, Hong Kong agreement pre 1997, Hong Kong agreement post 1997, PRC province agreement, Tibet agreement, other agreement,

I believe this item is put in a frenzy in certain people minds that relate to PRC to make the PRC common people move away from thinking more about immigrant investor schemes and why Chinese are the dominate users of such, These are scheme where PRC people want to get citizenship away from PRC. Iam not sure if it is accurate to say but it's where one wants to move away from PRC land by paying for it.

Immigrant investor programs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PRC will buy land overseas for such people - it's simple ... (Unless the users of the above scheme move away for other reasons)

badguy2000

Respected Member

I was going to ask about a historical precedent for such a thing; then in remembered.

The Louisiana Purchase � Thomas Jefferson's Monticello
the world is full of hopeless failed countries such as Somalia and Liberia,which can not provide food,safe and order for its people.

if those failed countries could sell their land for some fund and food at a fair price,it would be a win-win deal for both sellers and buyers.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: Will any country sell some land to China, if offer is enough gener

Purchase of land was possible in those days.

Which country today will sell its land?

That is the moot question.

What do the Chinese and this fellow badguy thinks he is? Africans are brainless dolts with no sense of pride for their being?

What does he think Mandela did? Sold himself to the powers that be?

I think the thought of badguy to demean the Africans as some sort of an illiterate, shameless, non nationalistic and brain devoid people is most disgraceful and disgusting.

He is not only displaying the racial arrogance and the crass crudeness of the uncivilised noveau riche who think money can buy everything, but the disgusting and cheap mentality that is seizing the Chinese. Not a single Chinese poster has condemned his totally low down thoughts. This indicates the growing Chinese arrogance and cheapness in their claim that the come from a 'great' civilisation.

I would close this thread since it is not only racist, but indicates how low one could get. but let it continue so that one can see the downright disgusting mentality that the modern Chinese are displaying in a misplaced manner that they own the world!

Before they even think of buying the world, let them clear the mess of the inequality they have caused upon their own people and use the money that they wish to squander to bring happiness to their old and aged who are being abandoned and the economic inequality that is plaguing China and causing unrest.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

instead of planning to buy land; it would make more sense to buy brides for there desperate singles.
They are being encouraged to do so since too many are becoming Tongzhis.

badguy2000

Respected Member

What do the Chinese and this fellow badguy thinks he is? Africans are brainless dolts with no sense of pride for their being?

I think the thought of badguy to demean the Africans as some sort of an illiterate, shameless, non nationalistic and brain devoid people is most disgraceful and disgusting.

He is not only displaying the racial arrogance and the crass crudeness of the uncivilised noveau riche who think money can buy everything, but the disgusting and cheap mentality that is seizing the Chinese. Not a single Chinese poster has condemned his totally low down thoughts. This indicates the growing Chinese arrogance and cheapness in their claim that the come from a 'great' civilisation.

I would close this thread since it is not only racist, but indicates how low one could get. but let it continue so that one can see the downright disgusting mentality that the modern Chinese are displaying in a misplaced manner that they own the world!

Before they even think of buying the world, let them clear the mess of the inequality they have caused upon their own people and use the money that they wish to esquander to bring happiness to their old and aged who are being abandoned and the economic inequality that is plaguing China and causing unrest.
there are enough failed countries in the world.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

there are enough failed countries in the world.
How does that allow you to be a racist disgrace to China and the world?

I hope the chinese Public Security Bureau is monitoring this forum so as to put you in a Laogai for insulting China and the Chinese as racist running dogs (to use a CCP phrase of Mao).

badguy2000

Respected Member

Before they even think of buying the world, let them clear the mess of the inequality they have caused upon their own people and use the money that they wish to squander to bring happiness to their old and aged who are being abandoned and the economic inequality that is plaguing China and causing unrest.
well,guy,
1. you are overreacted.
I am talking about the feazibility of a fair trillion-$ win-win deal, land for fund,not a scam or west-style loot based on gun and cannon
If the generious offer is not accepted by others, CHinese would just let them be and not break into and set up colonies as shameless west guys did centuries ago.

2. you are underesitimate the greedy of humankinds and the power of money...and overestimate the sense of pride of hunman kind,including Africans.

frankly speaking,
if you were to offer ordinary people additional 100-years salary and one new modern apartment as the relocation compensation, I am sure that 90% of them would be happy to accept it,whoever is a west guy, Russian, CHinese,indian ,African or Japanese,

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

And purchase of Alaska.....from Russia.
And...

Treaty of 1818 ... set up a "joint occupation" between the United States and the British over the region that included parts of the current U.S. states of Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, and Montana as well as the Canadian province of British Columbia...In 1846, the Oregon boundary dispute between the U.S. and Britain was settled with the signing of the Oregon Treaty. The British gained sole possession of the land north of the 49th parallel and all of Vancouver Island, with the United States receiving the territory south of that line.
Oregon Territory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We treated with the British at the same time we went to war with Mexico.

Otm Shank

I was going to ask about a historical precedent for such a thing; then in remembered.

The Louisiana Purchase � Thomas Jefferson's Monticello
This isnt a historical precedent. Its one colonial power transfering stolen land to another. I guess if the chinese kill all the africans like euros killed almost all first nations then it may be comparable.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

All said, I really wouldn't mind if some big power colonizes Somalia.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

well,guy,
1. you are overreacted.
I am talking about the feazibility of a fair trillion-$ win-win deal, land for fund,not a scam or west-style loot based on gun and cannon
If the generious offer is not accepted by others, CHinese would just let them be and not break into and set up colonies as shameless west guys did centuries ago.

2. you are underesitimate the greedy of humankinds and the power of money...and overestimate the sense of pride of hunman kind,including Africans.

frankly speaking,
if you were to offer ordinary people additional 100-years salary and one new modern apartment as the relocation compensation, I am sure that 90% of them would be happy to accept it,whoever is a west guy, Russian, CHinese,indian ,African or Japanese,
Well Tonzhi (Comrade),

Having been exposed, you scurry for cover with inanities as your crutch.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles