Why so much pakistan and muslim bashing on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Ok, this thread is being closed.
@honeybadger I do understand your intent. However, this is a community-driven forum so we can't ask anyone to not be partisan. If you find anyone using foul language then please report those posts (there is a report button at the lower bottom of each post).

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
you are a seniour member? Kindly stop writing in bold red color. I disagree, I am not a terrorist or a terrorist sympathizer. lolz.
Just 30 posts and all trolling posts.

The more YOU open your mouth the more you confirm.You are showing ALL the traits of a Paki.

Seems like farhan has sent his assistant since he is again banned or you are farhan since his fingers are always itching to troll here. :lol:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
mani talks about politics, I am talking about ordinary people. Why should ordinary Indians be full of hate and rage, that burns us from within.

If a jawan dies from our side, so it does from theirs. We say pakistanis are full of hatred towards Indians, are we not doing the same. Going around in internet and posting awful comments about pakistanis and muslims everywhere. Does it not show us as intolerant people.

Standing visil is different from using abusive language in a defence forum. This loses respectability like I said, and will not attract international members.
Do you want to just talk among yourselves and keep saying ..'dude, are we not awsome' ... 'Indians are the best'...
Having a discussion with outsider will open up Indian mind to the world, now its closed and too much group thinking going on here.
Good point.

So, you are saying the same thing as that Bihar Minister - who cares about our soldiers dying. They are aware that they have to die!

I don't know what is your profession, but it would be wonderful that you die young and we rejoice, for after all, we are born only to die finally, right?!

And when you die young, we should celebrate that you are lucky that you are rid of this world full of agonies and heartbreaks and you then enter Paradise!

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I can tell you why I think they hate us less. I have visited their prominent newspaper 'dawn' .. their defence forums, watched their tv on youtube. Surely some of them are full of hatred, but when I compare that with the percentage of people talking hateful things on 'times of India', 'rediff' you will see our percentage is way higher.

At least a moderated forum like this should be better than youtube, ToI or rediff.
You are comparing a criminal and a victim, and saying oh the victim is shouting so loud !! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles