Why should Hindus and Patriots vote for Congress

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by prasadr14, Feb 13, 2018.

1. prasadr14

prasadr14 Regular Member

Since a few of the Pidi followers are active promoting Congress, do let us know why we should vote for COngress. What about below?

1. Why is Congress anti-Hindu?
    2. Why is COngress anti-Dalit?
    3. Why is Congress anti-Military?
    4. Why is COngress anti-India?
    5. Why is Pappu meeting Chinese ambassadors without letting Indian govt know about it?
    6. Why should we Hindus elect a party who are fighting against Ram temple in Supreme Court?
    7. Why should we Hindus elect a party that insults Ram and continues to insult our gods even today?
    8. Why should we elect a party that has backing of Vatican?
    9. Why should we elect a party that is responsible of break of India, problem of Kashmir, Problem of China?

3. Kazah

Kazah Regular Member

i will vote for BJP but ill not promote them like i used to , neither i will defend them
    even if ill see a libetard abusing BJP, ill try to understand his PoV and if he makes sense ill support him too

ill always keep Indian defense forces over any political party or hindu cause (cuz im not that much religious)

4. Kharavela

Kharavela Regular Member

Your being religious or not is never an issue. Charbak was a Nastik, still our forefathers revere him as Maharshi.

Issue at hand is whether we can retain our values & practice our traditions in times to come ? Having a glance on the history of last 70 years, the sickular ecosystem has tried every trick to ridicule, deride & blame Hindus and simultaneously encouraged or remain silent regarding conversions.

In not so distant past, the then Congress government even questioned the veracity of Lord Ram being born at Ayodhya !! Can anyone pose the same question vis-a-vis Jesus or Mohammed ?

Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise. - Frank Ocean

5. indiazain

indiazain Regular Member

Unfortunately in India it is either the BJP or congress who will ultimately come to power at the Center. Neither one them really cares for the public in general.

Congress mantra is 1) Support Anti India elements to the Core,hoping to create another Pakistan . 2) Make promises that divide the country.3) Show the Middle finger to our armed forces and allow Porki land to dominate.
    4) Scam -> loot -> Repeat ->Scam -> loot -> Repeat -> Scam -> loot -> Repeat ...forever

BJP mantra :
    Order of economic precedence for governance
    1) The Banks -- BJPs God
    2) The Corporates -- Ambanis,adanis,tata,birla,mallya --airlines
    3) RSS and other politicians
    4) Foreigners
    5) Ordinary Indians
    6) Armed Forces ---Of Course they pretend that this is higher in their order to fool people.

BJP will rob from the ordinary people to ensure that the Corporates and Banks have their way.Just look how grossly mismanaged the Airline industry is.They can loot you ,beat u and the government will turn a blind eye.

However my vote still goes to the BJP because they do a little more than nothing for our armed forces and to save face they are the best we have against Porkiland.

6. prasadr14

prasadr14 Regular Member

1) Banks are all of our god. Without them doing their job, from farmers to big corporations are going to go kapoot. Not sure why you have this as negative point?!

2) Corporates generate lakhs of jobs. So, why the angst against govt making it easy for them? If you are talking about loans being easy for them. It's not BJP that does it. Check the NPA's of banks under Congress and how BJP is resolving them. Btw, Mudra loans are specifically for poor. So, how is BJP just for corporates? Mallya did not get loans from BJP. He got them from Manmohan Singh. Please check the letters Manmohan sent to banks to give loans to Mallya.

3) Armed forces - Well, BJP gave them OROP, which they have been fighting for decades. SO, how are BJp not for armed forces?

7. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

Congress is undoubtedly anti Hindu. Do you people remember the draft of that evil communal violence bill headed by evil Sonia in which there was a provision to held only Hindus responsible in any communal violence. Even a minority can complaint that xyz hindu is not buying material from his shop because he is a minority than that hindu can be put in jail. Recent book of Pranab Mukharjee has pointed a finger on congress on for the arrest of false charges on Kanchi pith Shankaracharya. This party is anti Hindu, anti national and corrupt. Sonia's family is second richest family of Italy. She is forth richest politician in the world as per forbes. This is a family of looters and commission agent. Congress should put this family aside and reform the party in a true secular party. Mafias and dalals must be kicked out of congress.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  8. prasadr14

prasadr14 Regular Member

Everyone knows COngress and the Italian Dynastic mafia is anti-hindu and are borderline anti-India as well.

Funny that the usual suspects supporting Congress on this forum are giving this thread a wide miss. :D
    These dynasty bootLickers are alright to discuss about Modi but don't dare to discuss about the Italian mafia.

manoj urwa, Akak, Johny_Baba and 2 others like this.
  9. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

People need to be educated about their mal intention. However since BJP came to power, They have stopped educating the people on evil design of congress.

10. IBRIS

IBRIS Senior Member Senior Member

Congress or not they all deserve to be in Prison.

indiazain and GTM900 like this.
  11. GTM900

GTM900 Regular Member

Even if Modi is bad he is the best we've got now. The only alternative to Bjp is the "Vatican rapist Mafia" that looted us since 1947.

Yggdrasil and IBRIS like this.
  12. IBRIS

Communal violence was being orchestrated to get votes from poor minorities. Poor chaps have 5-9 children all are looked through the vote bank policy. They did there best to keep Gandhi on all rupee bills.

13. Nanjesh Patel

Nanjesh Patel Senior Member Senior Member

If this is the question - "Why should Hindus and Patriots vote for Congress", the answer is -

To bring destruction on ourselves.

14. captscooby81

captscooby81 Senior Member Senior Member

What did i even Read here :eek1::eek1:

How did BJP Screwed the airline industry ??? The indian aviation at its peak was screwed royally by the congress and its fucker Praful patel as Aviation minister ..
    Who opened up the lucrative Gulf routes which Air india was dominating to Emirates,Qatar it was congress.Who merged AI and IA and fucked AI which was flying more international routes and was making profits. Who ordered the B787 and plenty of other aircrafts and increased the debt on AI today

Kf was started in 2006 and it got winded up by 2012 loans to KF from IDBI and SBI were given at UPA times with lavish parties for the bankers in KF Villa in Goa. How did BJP have any role to play in this Mallya shit. when it was UPA who forced banks to give him loan even when his airline was literally shit in financial status.
    Do you know KF didn't even credited the TDS which it deducted from its employees for their individual income tax to the govt ..Such a top class scamster he was what did congress do nothing and here you keep saying it was BJP which is corporate benami..

The Banks are having so much NPA today thanks to all the loans which were given under UPA with political pressure ..Adani,Ambani and Tata are also congress favourites

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  15. prasadr14

prasadr14 Regular Member

Cheat Hindus once, bad on Congress.
    Cheat Hindus hundred times, bad on Hindus.

So, Hindus need to decide if they are ready to be fooled by Congee Dynastic looters YET again.

16. Nicky G

Nicky G Senior Member Senior Member

Public's memory is extremely short. They'll forget the bad that was done by Congis and the good done by BJP if they don't see any benefits in the very recent past.

We Hindus have a veritable track record of voting against our long term interests if we see some perceived short term benefit or if we want to teach someone a lesson. A few rupee hike in petrol prices is all it will take to turn a lot of people away from the ruling party.

Moreover, we have also been easily fooled by theatrics such as temple run by pappu. Being the emotional fools, we are more likely to be taken in by words rather than deeds. To be honest though, BJP has hardly done anything substantial to deserve Hindu vote as well.

Add to all this, how easily we are divided based on caste and you have a disaster in the making. Any two bit gunda can run on caste and likely win if he gets support from the Congi ecosystem.

I have not added defense forces as I have not seen any evidence to believe we as a society care much for our forces. Many people do, but they'd form a small, almost insignificant fraction of the population.

All in all, the above factors combined with Modi's pacific and reluctance to clean the rot, I see a high likelihood of Congi returning to power in one form or another.

So while we should not vote for them, many, unfortunately, will.

17. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Senior Member Senior Member

There is no question of voting for Congress, ever.

18. indiazain

indiazain Regular Member

Yeah I more or less agree with most off ur points all I am saying is the Average person on the street must have priority and comfort when dealing with Banks -- Both GST and Demonetisation while the concept was good the execution was pathetic to say the least.

Vijay mallya was allowed to leave the country with the patronage of the BJP (their actions speak louder than words).He Should have been detained like any ordinary citizen of India would have been detained.If anything he should have been treated like a terrorist for his role in spoiling the lives of many innocent people for no fault of theirs.In my opinion i think he is hand in glove with the BJP.->no proof but this is what I believe.

19. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

Looking at the title, I thought it must have been started by Pandora.
    There are thousand reasons to vote for Congress, but hard to select the best one, as all are chinese ( read 'same').

I will vote for congress because these multi god believers are threat to one god believer and path to heaven.
    "Rahul Gandhi told US, Hindu extremists are a bigger threat to India"

20. indiazain

indiazain Regular Member

I dont deny all your points but the Airlines now have super powers to discriminate passengers with.They delay flights at their discretion with absolute disregard for passengers and now they have super powers to add people to the no fly list for protesting inconvenience caused to them.If I am one minute late they deny me boarding but if they are late for hours they get way with it.Now BJP made them so powerful that if demand an explanation u are banned form flying not only that airline but also any other airline.They made it extremely difficult to file a case against an airline.In fact until or unless u fly business or first class they treat u worse than cattle.

21. IBRIS

Look at how they create multiple social media fake accounts
    After a failed attempt to deploy BOTS in order to shore up Rahul Gandhi’s popularity on social media, Divya Spandana, in-charge of Congress’s digital communication, caught on camera urging workers to create multiple ‘fake accounts’ to spread misinformation about Modi govt...