Why Pakistanis Hate Non-Muslims

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Watch this video and show it to every Pakistani who has been challenging Indians every time when we accuse their education system brain washing students with distorted history and injecting venom of fundamentalism against non-Muslims. See those students reading their texts talking non-sense about Hindus.

I pity those Hindus who have to read such text books if by chance they get to study in these schools.

Why Pakistanis Hate Non-Muslims - Watch this to get the answer - YouTube

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
When the founding principles of the country was based on hate rate for other religions, these are bound to happen... The very basis of Pakistan are shaken unless they preach hate for other religions...

What we see today in Pakistan is the manifestation of what their forefathers set out to do... Pakistan will pay a very price indeed...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@jus,

Please tone down.

Let us keep to facts and if what you feel you write is right, then no one liners, justify if you can within the rules of the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray sir FACTS :lol: I'm not SICkular

In Pak: Regular attacks not only Hindus but also xians,Sikhs,Ahmadi(non muslim in pak) ...............thousands of videos,articles
In India : From past 2 months attack on Jains @meerut,Burn SIKH flag&riots at Hyderabad,Bodo animist/budhist @Assam,Regular hindu muslim riots else where [/B]

I am not contesting you on what you have written.

But every time you write something explosive, you should append a link to prove the point so that even those who join the discussion late come to know why you write what you write and not take the thread into a tangent, even if not outer space.

And you must understand that all posters do not read newspapers with that diligence as you may read. And so they are not aware of incidents and go by popular sentiments of secularism.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles