Why Pakistan is a better bet for the Valley than India is

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
He is kept alive itself for a reason. I met with an IA Brigadier and asked him why India had not killed Geelani all these years. He said there was a reason. Most of the time he is under house arrest under IA protection.

Geelani is such a "na shukra" that he has lived off GoI. He was operated for heart ailment i think at GoI expense i gather. He was denied the same by his masters in Pakistan.
Some people say that Geelani is a RAW/Govt. agent to split the Hurriyat faction. Not sure if it is right.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Some people say that Geelani is a RAW/Govt. agent to split the Hurriyat faction. Not sure if it is right.
Well its something that i would buy mate. GoI has protected Geelani for so long. His house arrests are nothing but protective custody.
But then the MMS Mushy supposed deal was also was opposed by him.

So never know. He may or may not be a genuine pakistani supporter.

sob

Mod
Country flag
There is a very delicious irony when these leaders have to go abroad guess what do they have have to write in their immigration forms as their Nationality--- Indian.
they have no qualms in accepting all the medical facilities and other benefits from GOI

Phenom

lol, yusufji

I wish articles like this could make it into mainstream papers.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
All I know is Geelani is a known evil...I rather fight a known evil instead of fighting an unknown one.

neo29

Assuming Kashmir becomes independent or accedes to Pak. Do either of the two can pay back to India for all the expenses that it did in Kashmir over the years for the Kashmiris with interest.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistan didn't repay the loan india gave to it post partition neo.
Its really a silly question.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles