Why Libya Is Becoming More Dangerous After Gaddafi's Fall

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I find this American/Western chest beating about "nuclearization of the middle East" highly amusing.

The way the retards in the Reagan administration (and beyond) winked at the Paki nuke program under Zia-Ul-Haq is astounding. Let alone nuke program - the way the retards in successive American regimes winked at Paki proliferation to dangerous regimes like North Korea, Libya and Iran, is even more disgusting.

Conscientious and honest officers like Richard Barlow were sidelined, hounded, driven out and witch-hunted till they lost the will to fight and ended up living in a trailer, completely cut off from the world of intelligence.

In spite of overwhelming evidence about Paki proliferation activities, successive US regimes chose to wink and look the other way. They were more interested in trying, desperately, to build a case against Iraq. The epicenter of world terrorism and proliferation, Pakistan, was let away, scot-free.

Finally, in the the first decade of the new millennium, a little sense dawned on the Americans after 9/11. And when the Americans realized the shit they had been doing all this while, they sat on Musharraf. And that bastard placed all the blame on the thief AQ Khan, and accused him and a coterie of scientists, of running an entire giant nuke proliferation, all alone.

The Americans knew the truth - that proliferation was carried out with the full approval and guidance of Mirza Aslam Beg and Hamid Gul. The scoundrel Hamid Gul has written articles in Urdu press, arguing that it is Pakistan's "right" to sell nuke technology to repay its debts and usher in prosperity in Pakistan. Yet, the Americans let the Paki military and the Paki government off the hook, going along with Musharrraf's story about photochor AQ Khan being the only devil in the picture. :crazy:

And now these yanks are whining about a potential Iranian nuke. :rage:

Later today, I will write a book review on the book: "Deception: Pakistan, the US and the global nuclear weapons conspiracy". I will post that book review here. It will be a highly educational experience for many people.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The way the retards in the Reagan administration (and beyond) winked at the Paki nuke program under Zia-Ul-Haq is astounding. ...

Well those are American "retards." We'll be affected as well by the dangers of a nuclear ME. I hope Indian Cold War baggage against America does not cloud their judgment on ME's nuclearization...this issue does not concern America alone.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Well those are American "retards." We'll be affected as well by the dangers of a nuclear ME. I hope Indian Cold War baggage against America does not cloud their judgment on ME's nuclearization...this issue does not concern America alone.
No but the european retards will be. We already have pakis and chinis with nukes on the border...it cant get much worse than that :rofl:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No but the european retards will be. We already have pakis and chinis with nukes on the border...it cant get much worse than that :rofl:
A broader horizon might be in order. Try adding Saudi Arabia et al. to the list... and envision India's situation 30-50 years from now when ME oil has already dried up or is no longer in vogue and those jihadist have no more petrodollars (their economy practically hanging but their skin and their government and security institutions heavily infiltrated by jihaddists)... Would your threat assessment still be the same?

Consider even Pakistan on the same period when they no longer receive substantial alms from Uncle and their ME donors (and China hasn't picked up the slack either, which is very likely as Chinnis simply has no concept of "aid" - Pakistan has practically nothing of positive cost-benefit to offer to them), and their economy hasn't picked up either (which I don't think will happen as long as their current social and political climate persists), I think it will be more dangerous to India. If their nukes are not secured and that country descends into anarchy its not very unlikely that certain group may acquire nukes or create "dirty bombs" from Paki nuke tech on the lose, and actually use these devices on Indian cities in terror strikes (you have more than enough proof that Jihaddist terror within India is possible)...

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles