Why Is India So Bad For Women?

anupamsurey

Country flag
who said,
I m an Indian living in India, haven't created any problem to a women, daily morning i pray to a women (goddess), bow before a woman (my mother), thank a lady (for giving me a cup of green tea), thank a lady
(bus conductor for ensuring my hassle free traveling), while in office i thank a lady nurse for making my work less tasking and miserable, evening thank are reserved for my friends (both M and F) for having a nice coffee and chat to ease my nerves after work.......I m not the only one who is In debt to a woman in his life many Indians think in the same line, only some criminals do it (and they are every where), and propaganda media portrays it (they are also everywhere). Indians must give special respect to womenkind as she is not only our better half but also our best half.

Rashna

Country flag
Most girls do not rebel because that has been fed in to them from a very young age, that a girl listens, she doesn't talk back, she doesn't need to express herself or get to decide what she wants to do with her life. Moreover they are unselfish by nature ( again there are exceptions) and do not like to hurt their parents or elders.

But my sister is not rebellious. That is why there was no quarrel. But she cried like anything.

Rashna

Country flag
Hahahahaha. This is too much now. Don't try to nudge your way in to every space.

It is wrong to say that India is bad for women. It is bad for everyone (except the privileged class).

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
That was unintentionally funny, but there's some truth in it. The common man in India has to suffer, whereas the privileged people can even get away with murder, apparently. In such a sick society, is it all that surprising that women are treated like less than human?
Yes you are correct common man suffers..But there are few incidents where upper class girls were assaulted.

Rashna

Country flag
Have you heard of the yukta mookhey case? She is from privileged class but she also went through torture.Because she is somebody in her own right she fought in court, imagine some girl from middle or lower middle class who goes through similar torture..... nobody stands by her, and although law protects her she has no means to get her case heard. Rati Agnihotri another recent case....
So for women there is nothing like privilege class, everybody becomes cattle class once battered and bruised...

That was unintentionally funny, but there's some truth in it. The common man in India has to suffer, whereas the privileged people can even get away with murder, apparently. In such a sick society, is it all that surprising that women are treated like less than human?

Rashna

Country flag
Law is the same for all, it is the greatest leveler. Our society needs to change so women are educated about their rights and also men need to be educated about women's rights... Having a woman in your life doesn't mean a carte blanche to do whatever you wish with her..... It will be a cold hard day in hell before we can bring justice to every battered woman of this country.....
At least privileged women get their day in court; the millions of poor Dalit women violated in villages die unloved and uncared for. Gender and class issues often do overlap. To make a blanket statement - that women are all underprivileged - without considering class dynamics is rather simplistic.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Because most Indians follow a false religion of Hinduism.... all these problems disappear in Islamic and Christian countries.
aaaand you've just earned one ticket each to Jannah & Paradise! no FCFS crap here; the two tourist-resorts are currently fully booked. take your full destined time and keep your tickets safe to reproduce them later, for the chance to avail and enjoy the popular '144 hands massage' (Jannah gwood phor boomen, you see) and after that a deep, reinvigorating, divine sleep administered in the arms of none other than the celebrity-star Jeejus!

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
aaaand you've just earned one ticket each to Jannah & Paradise! no FCFS crap here; the two tourist-resorts are currently fully booked. take your full destined time and keep your tickets safe to reproduce them later, for the chance to avail and enjoy the popular '144 hands massage' (Jannah gwood phor boomen, you see) and after that a deep, reinvigorating, divine sleep administered in the arms of none other than the celebrity-star Jeejus!
Heathen!!!!!!!!!!! do not doubt the religions of peace an love (zombie carpenter and prdo)
you shall burn in hell

anupamsurey

Country flag
so until Indian men improve their behavior "no quantum of solace for Indian women" ?

anupamsurey

Country flag
Indian is so bad for women we need another country for women in south asia which will be called "womenistan".
the legendary Amazons tried to do that, but soon they realized that the life is incomplete without men. same goes for men too.

In shastras, it is said that men and women are like two wheels of a chariot (society), without which the chariot (society) cannot progress forward.

prohumanity

Country flag
Barak 2: Let me ask the right question : Why Nigeria (boko haram) , Syria (ISIS) , Saudi Arabia , Pakistan ...are so bad for women ? Do something about it ..dude...go spread gender equality and womens' rights in these places first. Don't worry..India is taking care of this issue in great manner.

anupamsurey

Country flag
yeah the post was started by a paki, so why he should not speak about women in Islamic countries, i would have been much happy if he would have discussed equal rights to women in islamic countries (at least on par with men). it is a shame that women cnt roam without veils, women cant drive and cant have a driving license, etc.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
yeah the post was started by a paki, so why he should not speak about women in Islamic countries, i would have been much happy if he would have discussed equal rights to women in islamic countries (at least on par with men). it is a shame that women cnt roam without veils, women cant drive and cant have a driving license, etc.
It proves he is a India Hater.

Islamic countries are worst in rights for women and no wonder that no "crime" is reported ever as it's done in Non-Islamic countries.

Crime inside homes are not counted at all.

Samar Rathi

Country flag

@Rowdy bro enjoy the video. That's what these femanazis want in India.

I'm so sorry that men are so oppressive.- We don't know true pain, period cramps must hurt. We definitely don't feel anything from getting kicked in the balls. The court obviously prefers men over women. "Sir, Your ex-wife is getting the child. You may see it IF you pay a decent portion of your paycheck and follow her visitation rules." Ex-Wife "You can see him/her only on one day per week for half an hour!" We definitely don't have any physical standards to live up to. Weightlifting and fitness magazines definitely don't make us self conscious. And rape only happens to women. We definitely aren't told not to drop the soap. Only women suffer from depression, self harm and anxiety issues. It's not like mental insecurity exists over two genders, because men have penises, it overrides our brains and changes our physical and mental abilities. Sorry that we are so oppressive towards women, we definitely don't go through the same things.

Last edited:

Samar Rathi

Country flag

today almost all legal and lethal sexual discrimination is against men. Men are 97% of combat fatalities. Men pay 97% of Alimony Men make 94% of work suicides. Men make up 93% of work fatalities. Men make up 81% of all war deaths. Men lose custody in 84% of divorces. 80% of all suicides are men. 77% of homicide victims are men. 89% of men will be the victim of at least one violent crime. Men are over twice as victimised by strangers as women. Men are 165% more likely to be convicted than women. Men get 63% longer sentences than women for the same crime. Court bias against men is at least 6 times bigger than racial bias. Males are discriminated against in school and University. Boys face vastly more corporal punishment than girls. 60-80% of the homeless are men. Women's Cancers receive 15 times more funding than men's At least 10% of fathers are victims of paternity fraud.
This is what happened when you create a group for particular set of people.Rather than empowering themselves they start discriminating others.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles