Why is India lagging behind China ?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Ray Sir, the Chicom is right - the NASA thing is actually urban legend. 36% scientists is false.

I sincerely disagree wirth your claim that brown students are doing better than any other ethnicities. Take any academic journal and start counting chinese sounding names with indian sounding names, you will know you were misinformed. You are certainly one of those guys who are into urban legends like 1 out of 3 NASA scienetists is from India. This myth has been debunked thausands times, but indians like you still refuse to accept that it is just a myth. This actually shows the capability of a person to reason. And just from my own experience: I as a person who had the chance to visit NASA Houston twice, hardly saw any dark-skinned folks there except for the janitors (negros) who cleaned up the toilets.
Chicom, look here - instead of spending a whole paragraph to yammer about theories which I don't subscribe to, address the point that I made.

Indian-Americans are the ethnicity that is among the top in America - right up there, better than almost all other ethnicity, some surveys say actually the topmost. Economically and educationally.

This is a ----ing fact. This is not chicom propaganda or nonsense.

First accept that this is the truth, then we will continue the conversation.

Do you agree with this straightforward fact, or do you prefer to be a stubborn chicom mule?

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indians are doing well in the US because they represent the cream of the crop, the very best India can offer. Still, compared to scientific research/engineering, Indians are doing even better at management, an area north east asians in the US (sadly) typically do not venture into. Then of course indians also have a near-monololy on the convenience stores and cheap hotel chains. That brings in a lot of money too :thumb:

Tolaha

IQ s real. Blacks are reputed to have the lowest IQ. Do you think the fact that 30 million blacks living in the world´s most advanced country have hardly contributed anything to science, culture and civilization, has something to do with it?
Many times in history, different regions of Africa (Egypt, Mali, Northern Africa) were richer than their counterparts in Europe.

As for your China = White = Genius theory.... the most frightening aspect of China actually becoming a developed country some day, would be having hordes of morons like you swamping internet forums with their racial superiority theories. Otherwise, its a good thing!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Indians are doing well in the US because they represent the cream of the crop, the very best India can offer. Still, compared to scientific research/engineering, Indians are doing even better at management, an area north east asians in the US (sadly) typically do not venture into. Then of course indians also have a near-monololy on the convenience stores and cheap hotel chains. That brings in a lot of money too :thumb:
Listen here racist chicom - your initial premise was that Brown skinned people cannot do any good because they don't have the brains that whites or yellows have. This statement is flawed and dangerous at so many levels that I don't know where to begin.

Cream of the crop? Listen here Chicom - throughout the 1980s and 1990s, the very same Indians who did not do well in India, began to do well in the USA. The same individual would do badly in India, but do well in the USA. Can you wrap your head around that? The real reason is because the processes and systems in the USA were much better than in India.

Chinese who went to the USA in the 1970s and before, did fairly well, yet they were incapable of any shit in China. Why? Because the processes and systems in China, set up by the thug Mao, were shit.

What is the bottomline here? China has improved its processes and systems, and that enables more Chinese to do better in their home country.

Indians have done the same, and more and more Indians are doing well within India, instead of having to emigrate.

The North Koreans, ethnically the same as South koreans, cannot do well because of the evil ruling family and the terrible systems there.

So Chicom, what did you learn today? You learnt that it is all about processes, systems, governance structure and entrepreneurial environment . It has nothing to do with race.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Look at the arguments though - first the Chicom bugger says that Indians are brown-skinned, so they can never do as well as yellow-skinned Chicoms.

Then the bugger says that blacks are incapable, look at how badly they are doing in the USA. But then, when we say that Indians are doing better than Chinese and all other ethnicities in that country, he mumbles about "cream of the crop".

Dishonest silly chap.

The real reason India is lagging behind China is the 13 years difference in reforms. Period.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
In 10-15 years time there might be a thread saying - How India Overtook China?. The reason would be that China has allowed more chicom racist morons with their hare-brained racist theories like tony to run China at various levels in the government. I say, let more people like tony prevail in China and fast.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Rap is not culture, it is counter-culture. It is a modern form of fire site dance primitive folks invented zillions of years ago. Blacks are good at sport and entertainment (that is if you like tastelessness and majority of people do), but the truth is the society will function just as well with or without them. America would be a lot better place had all the blacks got shipped back to Africa around the turn of last century. And similarly Europe would be a lot better place had the authorities turned away all the refuges at the airports, instead Europe is quickly becoming a mullah-heaven.
:rotflmao:

Can you please throw some more of your great wits???:lol:

Tolaha

Rap is not culture, it is counter-culture. It is a modern form of fire site dance primitive folks invented zillions of years ago. Blacks are good at sport and entertainment (that is if you like tastelessness and majority of people do), but the truth is the society will function just as well with or without them. America would be a lot better place had all the blacks got shipped back to Africa around the turn of last century. And similarly Europe would be a lot better place had the authorities turned away all the refuges at the airports, instead Europe is quickly becoming a mullah-heaven.
This is a post that should not be removed. At times when we think Indians are horrible in anything, posts like these will console us that there are folks who are much worse than us!

s002wjh,

All those nice things you say your teachers and parents taught you when you were a kid, was surely not given to many of the Chinese posters. Obviously, you were one of those elite kids who got all the good stuff while the "tonychap" fellas were a discriminated lot! :D

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Rap is not culture, it is counter-culture.
2Pac > Sun Tzu + Confucious + Mao. :sad:

It is a modern form of fire site dance primitive folks invented zillions of years ago.
You are a tone deaf retard.

(that is if you like tastelessness and majority of people do)
:laugh:

America would be a lot better place had all the blacks got shipped back to Africa around the turn of last century
Says the wannabe American Chicom.

p2prada

This guy's had a troubled childhood. Don't bother.

On an even ground, Indian Americans are doing the best in the US. A $60000 per capita is nothing to joke about.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Well the racist chicom is dispatched to Tihar.

Lets move on.

balai_c

I really fail to understand how skin colour of a person can affect his/her intelligence. At least in our country, we have countless instances of extremely brilliant and many times geniuses who had significantly dark skin colour.

A few examples:

C V Raman (famous for the legendary effect)

Satyendra nath bose (famous for Bose-einstein statistics)

Meghnad saha (famous for saha's theory of thermal ionization)

There are many more where they came from. None of above shown luminaries can be said to be fair by any stretch of imagination. I personally am quite fair, but every one of these stalwarts are my heroes. Does my skin make me somewhat superior? Yeah right..... And cows can fly!!

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
India lags behind China in ALL three Spheres ie
Technologically Economically and Militarily

India will CONTINUE to Lag behind China ECONOMICALLY for at least 25 more YEARS

There should be no doubt in our Minds Neither it should hurt our Pride

However Technologically we will CATCH up with China in 10 years

And Militarily we will SURPASS China in 10 Years because of having ACCESS
to Beauties like RAFALE and BEASTS like PAK FA

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
this is the silliest thread by far - started by a chicom called " tony " eh ? hahhahahah whatta joke

first i advise the wanna be anglo-saxon chicom "tony" to go read encyclopaedia britannica to find out what anglo-saxons think about his "race"

prc-china is morea advanced because they have been united facing threats from the mongols for centuries whereas indians had been living in peace and did not gear up miitarily - china in contrast was forced to face reality by the mongols of havng to be prepared and for "competition"

the fact is that now that in brazil for the first time in its history has a majority non-white population - and we know that brazil is widely touted as the first to reach a good standard of living for ALL its citizens - so there again goes his silly idea

on a global basis also whites are increasingly more pfa minority so this "tony" will soon be changing his ( or her ) tune ?

Last edited:

panduranghari

Don´t mix up scientic findings with racism. The few decent african countries with a decent living all have sizeable white population, is that again a coincidence?
I said this to iceberg on another thread which he denied - Chinese are in Africa to recolonize it.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
@Tony4562 lol now i can see why i have never heard of a country named Cayman Island, How can such country get focus when it's people are idiots and racist's like you.

ice berg

I said this to iceberg on another thread which he denied - Chinese are in Africa to recolonize it.
I thought indians of all people should know the meaning of that word. Your post just shows me you dont have a clue.

Indian, Chinese and U.S. companies are among many inking land-investment deals in Africa, including Ethiopia, Tanzania, South Sudan, Mali, and Mozambique. According to a study by the U.S.- based Oakland Institute, foreign investors bought or leased a land area in sub-Saharan Africa about the size of France in 2009 alone.

Are foreign investors colonising Africa? | The Stream - Al Jazeera English

So stop playing innocent and leave my name out of it.

Spend more time reading instead.

Ignorance is a bliss. :tsk:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
@Tony4562 lol now i can see why i have never heard of a country named Cayman Island, How can such country get focus when it's people are idiots and racist's like you.
He's Chicom.

ice berg

India lags behind China in ALL three Spheres ie
Technologically Economically and Militarily

India will CONTINUE to Lag behind China ECONOMICALLY for at least 25 more YEARS

There should be no doubt in our Minds Neither it should hurt our Pride

However Technologically we will CATCH up with China in 10 years

And Militarily we will SURPASS China in 10 Years because of having ACCESS
to Beauties like RAFALE and BEASTS like PAK FA
The first thing to show your pride is not hurt is stop all those silly predictions.

:rolleyes:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles