Country flag
Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

fighting a country superior to you by
*10 times more in number
*more in active soldiers
*bigger economy
*bigger land
and what nt

and still having a higher kill rate.is something more than a victory for pakistan
beside this.read about martial race of south asia as well
You are a real fool, 1,00,000 soldiers surrendered to INDIA and still you are talking about kill rate and coming to the numbers, you are being helped by the two most powerful countries, the UK and the USA and still you are not able to overcome the difficulties..........

Please don't post crap and misleading information, you pakistanis are very much interested to see INDIA's demise and that is not possible......

You pakistanis are digging your own grave.........your own terrorists, whom you created for the sake of attacking INDIA are attacking you now, this is the state and you yourselves have already dug your graves long back by creating them........

bose

Country flag
Guys do you think Pakistan need any support against a country like india?

i mean even in the past.
they outnumbered us
*10 times by population
*in economy
*in weapons
*quality/quantity

bt we have given them a tough fight....

bt we are talking about past tense here.
i wish one war happen once again.we will see where we stand now

You have a poor knowledge of history...

If you read on the comments from Pakistani leaders in 1960's they spoke very different language as you had a scense of total superiority over Indians in all respect...

Your thought in 1960's [and even now too] that the Indian's are too week as compared with Pakistani's maybe this has come to your mind based on history taught to you or by looking at the physical getups of people from some parts of India...

You thought that this is the best time to humble India just after the 1962 debacle.. You made full preparation for 1965 with the help of USA getting the best of weapons that include Fighter jets, artillary & amunations and what not.

In the India's case we were not prepared for the 1965 at all...

From a neutral perspective India did a very good job in in 1965... forced Pakistan to a retreat or scramble back to save Lahore when it was thinking to conquer Kashmir... or some one from Pakistan said that with American Patton Tank they will reach Delhi in couple of days...

The Pakistani adventure of 1965 was blunder from all aspects be it people to people as there were no restrictions to movement before it and most importantly I am sure 1971 war would not had happended if there were no 1965...

There were two very important events in India's modern history 1962 & 1965...

1962 showed the real face of a back stabber and it showed India the ugly face behind a nice mask... It has taught India that no diplomacy without a very strong military... World respects boynets and strength... we are still 10 years away from it... sure it is going to happen and more worries for back the stabber.

1965 taught us to be preparaed for everything with anything... when we will fight united nothing is impossible...

Do not wish for any war in future !!! It will help only the cause of Akhand Bharath [although I am not a supporter of it]

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

fighting a country superior to you by
*10 times more in number
*more in active soldiers
*bigger economy
*bigger land
and what nt

and still having a higher kill rate.is something more than a victory for pakistan
beside this.read about martial race of south asia as well

Congratulations on your THUMPING "Victory" dude :hehe:

i wish u a similar "Victory" in the War you so sorely wish for. . .:nod:

PS: The martial race thing has worked very well for us , please turn up the volume on that rhetoric , I say teach that to ur kids first thing after they are born . . . 10 Pakis = 100 hindus and all that . . . Absolutely Lovely, We seriously love it .

Last edited:

t_co

This is what Nehru was thinking but your Govt. back stabbed him. Your PLA do not think like that, they will feel threatened and would mount an attack even from POK if we will encroach an inch at that border. You are not backed by your own PLA. Go figure it out.
So, here you say that India is a threat? or is not? Your position is inconsistent.

No, this is what you said,

You got carried away and lost the credibility in my view.
Let's look at the facts: India and Russia formed a pact. Russia, not India, directly threatened China. Hence, India threatened China via the Indo-Russian pact. Now, Russia is equally close to India and China; hence the threat is gone. What part of that loses credibility or strains your logic?

The pact was a necessity, It helped us keeping Americans away. There is thread on this forum on American support of Pakistan in 1971 war. Chinese posturing on our border was a threat, but we were aware of your bad experiences of 1962 & 1967 (Indian compromised LAC, and beaten back your offences in 1967). Up to many years back we were confident about border with China, that is what prompted China to outsource its military ambitions to Pakistan. Now things are changing fast in China's favour again but we have our own contingencies for the same.
1962 was a great experience for China and it was a division-sized victory for China after India compromised the LAC in peacetime. Saying that was a bad experience for China is kind of a joke. China got everything it wanted out of that war. And 1967 in comparison is a footnote.

We know your reactions on Agni 5 launch.

You guys should stop day dreaming. We will hit your rice belts, all the industrial complexes including your military installations one by one. It is just a matter of time we mass produce these missiles and MIRV platform which is couple of moons away.
Again, like I said, India has no options to hit China aside from nuclear weapons. Let's say, what, 200 Agni 5s with 5 conventional warheads each. That's 1000 warheads. The total explosive weight deliverable per warhead is about 600kg. So that's about 600 tons of explosive deliverable, total--and missiles are a one-shot deal, unlike bombers, so that's it. By comparison, a wing of J-11s based in Lhasa could dump about 6 tons of explosive per sortie, and generate about 100 sorties per day, or about 600 tons of explosive deliverable, again and again and again. Even assuming a 20% shoot-down rate per sortie (which is between two and ten times what most post-war bombing campaigns have suffered) that's 3000 tons of explosives delivered. And that's just from one wing.

We are talking about strategic strikes done by Pakistani terrorists inside India not green house gas emissions.

You insensitive vote in favour of terrorists adds on to our collective frustration which we will vent out at your PLA, It lower our threshold of tolerating your pin pricks and gives us propaganda points when justifying our raids on you fences and beyond.
So? Has India raided those fences? Will it? And if it raids a post, would it survive a counteroffensive? Remember 1962.

Inaction by our part is not our weakness.

It just take a switch on and off being Capable, to have the intent, Intent without capability is fool's traits not ours.
Actually, intent without capability is a trait of most operations against highly entrenched positions at 5000m.

What a pile of bull crap your OP has become now. Thanks for admitting that Pakistan is your military ally whom you can give designs of nuclear bomb.

Also China can detonate a bomb on their short call to massage their national ego.

It means China's nuclear weapon program is an extension of Pakistan's nuclear weapon program and vice a verse. Pakistan is our mortal enemy with notoriously India specific lower threshold of nuclear war and battlefield doctrine. A+B= B+A.
Here you're making a logical fallacy. You're assuming that when China wants Pakistan to survive as a functioning country, it automatically wants to keep India down. Those two goals are not the same thing. You need to prove that assumption before you make your case.

I stand correct that India can threaten China.

I know what your answer is going to be for my next assertion.
Because you're contradicting yourself?

I was right you would use this opportunity to mention China defeated India.

That is debatable and another discussion, the bold bit doesn't sound like China defeated India. 1967 skirmishes made sure that you ally with Pakistan otherwise you have no chance against us.
1967 was a platoon-sized skirmish against border guards without air support. There was no real operational gain from that. It's not like India inflicted 10,000 casualties or took several hundred sq km back.

Why don't you make Tibet independent then, like I said you are not backed by your PLA. Their Govt. in exile is fully groomed to take the charge.
I'm glad you think "a few rocks" = 6 million sq km of territory and several million people.

I am glad there are few admirer of Nehruvian philosophy in China, you will rarely find anyone admiring him on 1962 in India, we all curse him for not punishing Chinese they way we could have and had liked him to do after your army ran back seeing angry battalions mounting your way. No use of air force was another blunder he did.
Nehru couldn't mount an expedition back into China, because by then the Cuban Missile Crisis was over and the superpowers would have forced him down. Nehru never had the timing for it.

What's more, Nehru had the right idea in that China and India didn't really have any conflicts of interest--he just couldn't resist trying to take over a few worthless rocks and poke the Chinese. That's a foreign policy mistake...

So you are saying we think alike ?

IOR is India's.

We can pose threat to any smart ass who will threaten our territory. I believe talking about threatening China in IOR is useless as long as they do not have capability to threaten us. Like is said posing threat is two way lane we are aware of your String of pearls and all other intents.
Actually, India is incapable of posing a threat to China over the Himalayas. The math just doesn't work out. China knows this. The other thing, which you haven't accepted and hence I think you accept, is that China's alliance with Pakistan is aimed at helping Pakistan and hurting India. Those are not one and the same.

Nice picture, I stand corrected. So much intent... so little capability.

t_co

Why that complex? Enemy's enemy is my friend.
Except China and India aren't really enemies. China and Pakistan are friends. What happens between Pakistan and India is outside of China's control and hence not really China's business.

t_co

Why weren't nukes used when Pakistan lost in kargil? Why can't pakistan
Do anything in siachen? You have nukes now.
Actually India and Pakistan didn't nuke each other then because China told Pakistan to stand down and opened a diplomatic back-channel between the two sides. Again, how would such a move make sense if China was using Pakistan to hold India in check? Wouldn't the correct move then, if holding in check was the goal, to set India back another decade or two by letting Pakistan airburst a few megatons over India's largest cities?

t_co

Yes, thanks for the honesty. Unfortunately for China, Pakis are turning out to be a hopeless disappointment. Make sure you aren;t bitten in the ass by them - they have a habit of doing that.
How does China benefit from a weak India?

t_co

@t_co Chines action say something else, including China's 'String of Pearls' Strategy.

ofcourse we will follow our nation's interest.
China's 'String of Pearls' strategy is aimed at securing their own energy shipments from the Middle East, not aimed at restricting India's growth.

Last edited by a moderator:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I would like to say that the westerners are playing with the two ASIAN GIANTS with the use of pakistan and are trying to bring down our economies and we should show them that we ASIANS stand united and will not fall for the westerners pranks...........

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why weren't nukes used when Pakistan lost in kargil? Why can't pakistan
Do anything in siachen? You have nukes now.
pakistan was nt involved officially

kargil was to be followed be more in the past.bt we got busy somewhere else.

nasr is developed for kargil type of battles.

wait we get out of the present mess.

why was nukes nt used because of indian leaders requests to USA.and no official involvement of GOI directly

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are a real fool, 1,00,000 soldiers surrendered to INDIA and still you are talking about kill rate and coming to the numbers, you are being helped by the two most powerful countries, the UK and the USA and still you are not able to overcome the difficulties..........

Please don't post crap and misleading information, you pakistanis are very much interested to see INDIA's demise and that is not possible......

You pakistanis are digging your own grave.........your own terrorists, whom you created for the sake of attacking INDIA are attacking you now, this is the state and you yourselves have already dug your graves long back by creating them........
nothing as such

Bangladesh's wanted to seperate themselves.if they didnt wanted.india could not do anything

we created terrorist for india.
do you have any idea in pakistan no give a damn about india..

just you guys over obssesion has created the confusion

bose

Country flag
So, here you say that India is a threat? or is not? Your position is inconsistent.

Let's look at the facts: India and Russia formed a pact. Russia, not India, directly threatened China. Hence, India threatened China via the Indo-Russian pact. Now, Russia is equally close to India and China; hence the threat is gone. What part of that loses credibility or strains your logic?

1962 was a great experience for China and it was a division-sized victory for China after India compromised the LAC in peacetime. Saying that was a bad experience for China is kind of a joke. China got everything it wanted out of that war. And 1967 in comparison is a footnote.
Very true, great indeed!! what was your today's threat given out to your smaller neoghbour ?? No one cares China right? ...China Super Power !! my foot !! Joke of the century a country that was raped by a smaller Japan repeatedly and saved by USA from humilaton ... now comes to show your big mouth... ---- Off man !! I have seen Chneese selling themselves to foreigners in your so called big cities... Chineese people are cheap and easy to get...

Back stabber Chineese you should be greatfull to USA for what they have done for you... un greatfull chineese...

Again, like I said, India has no options to hit China aside from nuclear weapons. Let's say, what, 200 Agni 5s with 5 conventional warheads each. That's 1000 warheads. The total explosive weight deliverable per warhead is about 600kg. So that's about 600 tons of explosive deliverable, total--and missiles are a one-shot deal, unlike bombers, so that's it. By comparison, a wing of J-11s based in Lhasa could dump about 6 tons of explosive per sortie, and generate about 100 sorties per day, or about 600 tons of explosive deliverable, again and again and again. Even assuming a 20% shoot-down rate per sortie (which is between two and ten times what most post-war bombing campaigns have suffered) that's 3000 tons of explosives delivered. And that's just from one wing.
Chineese are also stupid... this is amply clear from your statement above... arm chair general...

We will also take you too down to hell... if we have to go down in any means ... Do you understand MAD theory ?? Now do not come and show us a cheap copy of Russian Plane... they are cheap copies only... and will perform just like those cheap Chineese products we have seen in our streets... First try to build a jet engine with out stealling and illigal copy from others ... then come and open your big mouth...

China is a paper tiger with no teeth left to bite...only empty threats... even smaller countries do not take you seriously...

India has enough to take China to stone age... Even your CCP thugs knows this...

[/QUOTE]

So? Has India raided those fences? Will it? And if it raids a post, would it survive a counteroffensive? Remember 1962.
Remember 1975 ?? or CCP have not told you ??

Remember 1987 ?? How you came in our land in Aurachal Pradesh by crossig the fence ?? when you saw the Indian movemet there you ran away with your tails between your legs ??? Huh! dreaming of super power status ??? You are a third world country with a third class mentality...

Go a figure out what happened to your mothers & grand mothers in 1940's... CCP must have erased it from your history books...

Actually, intent without capability is a trait of most operations against highly entrenched positions at 5000m.

Here you're making a logical fallacy. You're assuming that when China wants Pakistan to survive as a functioning country, it automatically wants to keep India down. Those two goals are not the same thing. You need to prove that assumption before you make your case.

Do not worry we are in the South China Sea, exploring oil right under your chin... Now show us your Super power navy...

We will return you in KIND the same way you are doing with Pakistan... First have GUTS to come out of SCS then open you mount... 80 % of Chineese oil goes through Mallaca... remember it...

1967 was a platoon-sized skirmish against border guards without air support. There was no real operational gain from that. It's not like India inflicted 10,000 casualties or took several hundred sq km back.
Now do not cry!!! after 1962 the situation has changed ... when will you understand ???

If I bring Nanjin incident and start saying in that China is no match for Japan even today... will you agree with the same yardstick ??

China is a soft state can not manage even its smaller neoghbours... no one respects you... Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philipines, South Korea ... I am leaving out India and Japan, it is too big for your ugly mouth...

I'm glad you think "a few rocks" = 6 million sq km of territory and several million people.

Nehru couldn't mount an expedition back into China, because by then the Cuban Missile Crisis was over and the superpowers would have forced him down. Nehru never had the timing for it.

What's more, Nehru had the right idea in that China and India didn't really have any conflicts of interest--he just couldn't resist trying to take over a few worthless rocks and poke the Chinese. That's a foreign policy mistake...
Full of bullsheet & Propaganda from Chineese CCP. Nehru did mistake in 1962 but the situation could have been handled in a different manner by Chineese... They thought otherwise to humilate Nehru and India on Mao's interest... China was jealous of India's poition at that point of time... it was a good oppertunity fro tem to capitalize..,

There is a co ordinated effort By a group Chinese supportd by CCP thugs that 1962 was only of India's making and as if China was a innocent victim of it...

Actually, India is incapable of posing a threat to China over the Himalayas. The math just doesn't work out. China knows this. The other thing, which you haven't accepted and hence I think you accept, is that China's alliance with Pakistan is aimed at helping Pakistan and hurting India. Those are not one and the same.
It only tells that you chineese have fear of India somewhere down your gut... Pakistan is no threat to India... even Pakistan itself knows that. Pakistan is fighting for its own survival... Time has come for India to move away from pakistan and focus on the ONLY remaining EVIL in this world that is China...

We showed our intent in 1975 when we snatched Sikkim from you evil Chineese...

We showed our intent in 1987... did you forgot that ?? or CCP did not told you about the border fallout and the how you turned back with your tail between your legs??

Chineese will only attack when they are sure that they have 5 ..1 numerical superiority... that is now gone too ... poor super power China...

Last edited:

Tolaha

pakistan was nt involved officially

kargil was to be followed be more in the past.bt we got busy somewhere else.

nasr is developed for kargil type of battles.

wait we get out of the present mess.

why was nukes nt used because of indian leaders requests to USA.and no official involvement of GOI directly
You could save member's a lot of trouble by directly cross-posting your comments in that thread related to musings on Pakistan! :tsk:

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
nothing as such

Bangladesh's wanted to seperate themselves.if they didnt wanted.india could not do anything
Bhai Jaan,

Bangladeshis did not wanted to separate from Pakistan... It is they who created & fought for Pakistani cause... Please remember it...

Mujib Ur Rehman was a patriotic Pakistani... read what he did for Pakistani cause in 1940's... Till the last date Mujib hoped against all odds that sanity will prevail... but it was not be that way...

One have to accept the truth whatever it is ... Bitter be it... It amazes me no end how then Pakistani leaders like Bhutto handled the situation so badly to bring such a disgrace of collossal order to its own nation... and rightfully he was hanged...

we created terrorist for india.
do you have any idea in pakistan no give a damn about india..

just you guys over obssesion has created the confusion
It is a very positive developement in Pakistan... I appreciate it...

As an proud Indian I can tell for majority as we do not want bad for any nation ... be it Pakistan... Let us move forward... and not make the past mistakes again and again...

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
You have comprehension problem as well, follow the thread again.

Because you never considered Indo-Russia pact in your OP before throwing your theory, now you are telling me my logics back that India posed threat to China. Yes ! India posed threat Mr. Thick Skull, because you were warming up with Pakistan (who was doing genocide in Bangladesh and USA). I told you to go through timelines but you never did.

India compromises LAC till today.

1967 was Chinese effort to correct the failures of 1962, just 3 years later when we fought full blown war with Pakistan, a testing of our resolve an impending large onslaught. You guys were given a bloody nose.

I have no interest in operational tactics. I doubt your PLA will survive even after half of the said munitions.

You are torturing your own theory.

We claim lands you dispute and occupy.

Why would you do counteroffensive when they are only stones and shrubs ?

Bull crap.

Its more the capability and less or adequate the intent, the ratio is 1:10-8 and we have done it during Kargil war just a decade ago. Without over whelming capability we would have lost those peaks to Pakistan forever.

You have to first explain me why China want Pakistan to survive. What is so special with Pakistan ?

Try to make sense before ranting

1962 war happened with the same modus operandi.

Air support ? Seriously, name me few aircraft China had who could have lifted few pounds of ammunition to attack Indian position.

6 million square or few hundred square, you Chinese will be poked and provoked in any case and we will threat your existence on every inch of land we rightly claim.

Commie propaganda of convenience.

You Chinese always blame India of being lackey of USA during 1962.

It's another poor attempt and messed up history lessons by your part. Americans were ready to support India. Cuban missile crisis was over on 28 October and China withdrew in November. It was China who ran back with tails in legs knowing Cuban missile crisis is over and super power USA has now time at India's disposal against China. It was China who coincided back stabbing of India with Cuban missile crisis but withdrew soon it was over.

Actually PLA a third rate army with zero experience of combat is incapable of posing a threat to India over Himalayas, India knows it. The peace between India and China proves it. That is why they vow to fight India up last Pakistani.

Stop clutching on straws, you asked for something I bestowed it at you.

My position is that both pose threat to each other. You should stop bluffing us that India doesn't but China does. Our Mantra of peace with China is our preparation of two front war. We are not fools who are investing in the same. I may give it a thought if you say India's posturing is defensive vis a vis China but it wouldn't believe that we do not pose threat to China at all.

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Two of the most popular misconceptions among Indian defense planners are that a) China is allied with Pakistan in order to contain India and b) China needs a proxy in Pakistan to advance her interests in the region. On the contrary, India does feel a strategic threat from Chinese control over the so-called "Tibetan balcony", but one which is not intentional at all from the PRC standpoint.

China has no need to contain India, as India poses no strategic threat to China. Most major Chinese industrial and population centers, after all, are thousands of kms away from the Sino-Indian border and also separated by the Tibetan plateau. Any attempt by India to wrest the "Tibetan balcony" from Chinese control would likewise be difficult, as, in wartime, the Indians would be pushing some of the steepest mountains in the world against an entrenched enemy, and in peacetime, long-term demographics on the Tibetan plateau favor continued integration of the region into China proper. Hence, the plateau is secure, and ergo, any threat by India on the Chinese core is for all intents and purposes zero.

Nor does China needs Pakistan to do anything to advance Chinese interests--all China needs from Pakistan is to make room for a pipeline. China's interests in South Asia are limited to open sea lanes in the Indian Ocean, necessary to preserve energy imports from the Persian Gulf; China would like a pipeline to run from Gwadar to the Sino-Pakistani border. That's it--but, again, it's not essential, as China can simply link a pipeline from Iran to friendly client states in Central Asia (who already have their pipelines linked to China via Xinjiang).

Hence, notions of a strategic rivalry between the two powers puzzle most Beijing planners, as to them, India is not a threat, and never will be one. Chinese command of the Tibetan "balcony" gives it the ability to use conventional precision strikes that disable large quantities of India's military and civilian infrastructure without giving India the ability to hit back absent nuclear weapons. China's energy deals in Central Asia make Indian interdiction in the Indian Ocean pointless. Ergo China doesn't need Pakistan, necessarily, to get what it wants in South Asia.

So what does it retain Pakistan for?

The simple answer is that Pakistan is China's window on the Muslim world. Much like Saudi Arabia is America's window, and Syria is Russia's window, Pakistan is there to serve as a conduit for Chinese influence into the Middle East and North Africa. And that's it.

It is precisely because China demands so little of Pakistan that China can be seen as Pakistan's "all-weather" friend. China can afford to be Pakistan's friend because there are no strings attached to the relationship.

Unfortunately, Indian planners still assume China needs Pakistan due to its South Asian ambitions.
Friendship based on Common Enemy is the strongest

few things I would like to say from my own experience, research etc. neither West nor China like Pakistanis or even Bangladeshis. Western civilians keep a 'serious' level of hate against Pakistanis, along with other Muslim countries, a truth. and Chinese also dont have much differences with Western view in thing regard. while at the same time West/China have alignment with Pakistan, 'the nation', on 'state' level friendship. we find West/China in fact consider Pakistan as 'use and throw' stuff, only :wave:

i do remember, whenever any boat used to come to australia from pakistan region, we always smelled government agencies involved to sink it in water, we have many references on google. and the same we find on Chinese-Pakistan border, its not just the Uighur Muslims of Xinjiang who get direct support from pakistan, but basically Chinese keep a type of 'social' difference with Muslims including pakistanis.......:ranger:

but "All Weather 'State Level' Friendship" between China-Pakistan is based on few bottom-line facts, one of that is, "friendship based on 'common enemies' is much more stronger than common friends." I find Indian-Chinese had the same type of war as British-German-French had during WW1 and WW2, and still they have competition with each other, true. but its also true that in any case and in any circumstances they don't want Turkey in EU, 'definitely not'. (I had many internal talks with western civilians about induction of Turkey in EU, and i found they 'hate' Muslims, and hence Turkish too, a truth which is straightaway accepted by Turkish in Australia too.) and in the same way, we find Chinese very comfortable with Indians in Western nations and they always keep a 'social' distance with Pakistanis.

similar to Pakistan, 'States' of Turkey/SA/UAE/Qatar are the strongest allies of West in Gulf, serving every military purpose/wars purpose of West in that region, but its also true that Arab civilians and Westerns 'hate' each other. don't we know that fund for Taliban comes from these Arab nations, we do know. dont we know that Taliban is considered as a 'force of Islam' against Western Christianity in Arabs? we do know this, true. but the same 'States' of Turkey, SA, UAE, Qatar etc are the strongest 'weapons/arms' of US/West in Gulf region itself .........

similarly, no matter how good relation Indian-Chinese have on "social level", similar to French-German-British, but China do understand meaning of an 'arm'/'weapon', the Pakistan, which will always keep India engaged on its western border. stronger the Pakistan, weaker will be the India and hence China will emerged as a 'big-brother' in this region. and the same is true in case of India, more and more Japan/Korea will gain over China, easy it will be for India on its border with China. in the way India-Pakistan fought in past, in the same way China-Japan-Korea also fought in past, its also true. along with a truth that these all China-India-Korea-Japan-Taiwan-Vietnam-Thailand etc have much cultural similarity, especially due to Buddhist religion...........

and in fact just because of religious ground, Pakistan is always having 'social' similarity with Arab nations, while the same Pakistanis don't really like Saudi/Arabs, i found. the religious ground play a major role, why we find Pakistanis always moving towards West and Indians towards East. but the way all the 'States' of Gulf nations fight with each other, in the same way we always find conflicts among the 'states' of India-China-Vietnam-Taiwan-Korea-Japan etc .......... :truestory:

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
You have comprehension problem as well, follow the thread again.

Because you never considered Indo-Russia pact in your OP before throwing your theory, now you are telling me my logics back that India posed threat to China. Yes ! India posed threat Mr. Thick Skull, because you were warming up with Pakistan (who was doing genocide in Bangladesh and USA). I told you to go through timelines but you never did.

India compromises LAC till today.

1967 was Chinese effort to correct the failures of 1962, just 3 years later when we fought full blown war with Pakistan, a testing of our resolve an impending large onslaught. You guys were given a bloody nose.

I have no interest in operational tactics. I doubt your PLA will survive even after half of the said munitions.

You are torturing your own theory.

We claim lands you dispute and occupy.

Why would you do counteroffensive when they are only stones and shrubs ?

Bull crap.

Its more the capability and less or adequate the intent, the ratio is 1:10-8 and we have done it during Kargil war just a decade ago. Without over whelming capability we would have lost those peaks to Pakistan forever.

You have to first explain me why China want Pakistan to survive. What is so special with Pakistan ?

Try to make sense before ranting

1962 war happened with the same modus operandi.

Air support ? Seriously, name me few aircraft China had who could have lifted few pounds of ammunition to attack Indian position.

6 million square or few hundred square, you Chinese will be poked and provoked in any case and we will threat your existence on every inch of land we rightly claim.

Commie propaganda of convenience.

It's another poor attempt and messed up history lessons by your part. Americans were ready to support India. Cuban missile crisis was over on 28 October and China withdrew in November. It was China who ran back with tails in legs knowing Cuban missile crisis is over and super power USA has now time at India's disposal against China. It was China who coincided back stabbing of India with Cuban missile crisis but withdrew soon it was over.

Actually PLA a third rate army with zero experience of combat is incapable of posing a threat to India over Himalayas, India knows it. The peace between India and China proves it. That is why they vow to fight India up last Pakistani.

My position is that both pose threat to each other. You should stop bluffing us that India doesn't but China does. Our Mantra of peace with China is our preparation of two front war. We are not fools who are investing in the same. I may give it a thought if you say India's posturing is defensive vis a vis China but it wouldn't believe that we do not pose threat to China at all.
sir I noticed a very similar friendship between Russia-Vietnam and Russia-India. (while I always wish for a friendship between India and Russia in similar to Russia-Belarus.) :truestory:

im in the position to share my few personal experiences due to direct involvements on high level during last 6-7 years of dramas. and here, whenever I tried to support US/West during las 3-4 to mainly fix my own problems, few times i noticed that 1-2 russian around me used the word 'slave' and left the lounge. i mean, "if i can fix my problems, along with making friendship between India-US, then its mainly meant to get enslaved." more clearly, i mean to say that, "if common indian civilians can't have similar rights in US/West like me as an Australian/US citizen, then my any effort to 'represent' India on any geo-political issue is mainly meant to 'help' US/West enslave India." :wave:

a long time before we discussed, how much drama US did in 90s when Russia wanted to transfer technology of cryogenic engines, and finally Russia helped India get this technology by back door. and here, can I help India get key techs from US itself????? :rofl: :namaste:

when i saw wrong publicity about India/Indians by western media, due to racial/ religious reason, and they just want to prove Hinduism inferior to Christianity and have high tech industries in US and sell it in India, to make Indians dream to go to US, only, without any pride of being Indian/Hindu etc. few gave me example of Russians, most of them have very good jobs/high qualification, specially Russian girls i noticed in Australia. very high techs Russia maintained for so long mainly in defence and Space Research etc. but so wrong publicity about Russia/Russians by the Western media, along with help of their 'slave' Indians too who live in US/West in this regard, that they generally break down their every limits of lying about Russians, while they are also White/Christians but Orthodox?? and here, can the 'brown' race 'Hindus' get a 'Status' in US, while having little proud on their 'Indian' background also??? i must confirm, I always found that I either had to straight work against India, the nation, or kick US/Australia, no third option :wave:

i mean to say, whenever we try to say good between India-US, then its mainly meant to enslave India, until i ensure Western citizenship for the common Indians. and here Russian experts clearly understand few basic facts. and hence friendship between India and Russia is very easy and similar to Russia-Vietnam, that is, the much strength India wants from russia, in defence/space research etc all, russia is always ready, if India can 'digest' while resisting US/West :wave.
(and in fact, Russia is more willing to put China in front of US/West, then why not a powerful India also, if India does have this capability???? and Vietnam and India both have similar issues with China too...........)

Last edited:

ice berg

The same reason US wants to keep Pakistan. Stability in South Asia. And a counterweight to India.

Sorry, but do you have the slightest idea of history? India belongs to the Non-Aligned Movement in the 60s. US coming to your aid only exist in your wet dream.
Dont know why I am bothering if you dont even know that.

Since India is equally incapable of posing a threat to China over Himalayas, then that makes you a third rate army too? I assume you didnt know their plans of opening a second front in 87? And no, it was not through the Himalayas. They only dropped it after your foreign minister N.D. Tiwari and Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi travelled to Beijing to negotiate a mutual de-escalation.

I agree that both pose threat to each other. So far, it is manageable.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I agree that both pose threat to each other. So far, it is manageable.
Ok

The same reason US wants to keep Pakistan. Stability in South Asia. And a counterweight to India.
Bull crap.

Don't hide behind USA's doings. USA has used/helped Pakistan against Russia invading Afghanistan and to hunt terrorist those attacked them on 9/11 not to make her counter weight India.

China is India's neighbours using Pakistan against India that is more sinister than what USA did. USA made Pakistan the most sanctioned nation on earth when you were sharing designs of nuclear bombs with them.

Sorry, but do you have the slightest idea of history? India belongs to the Non-Aligned Movement in the 60s. US coming to your aid only exist in your wet dream.
Dont know why I am bothering if you dont even know that.
NAM doesn't mean we became Insulated from help and support offered by others. If it wasn't Nehru's NAM credential then China might have seen Indian army better equipped and victorious at more battle fields.

Chinese wouldn't stop ranting day and night on how CIA and India designed freedom of Tibet during 60s.

Since India is equally incapable of posing a threat to China over Himalayas, then that makes you a third rate army too? I assume you didnt know their plans of opening a second front in 87? And no, it was not through the Himalayas. They only dropped it after your foreign minister N.D. Tiwari and Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi travelled to Beijing to negotiate a mutual de-escalation.
If India wasn't that capable and China was that a hyper power then she wouldn't have used Pakistan to counterweight India, like you have admitted.

What happened during visit by our minsters in China is anyone's guess, may be they went to tell Chinese who is daddy here. Now please spare us with what Chinese were planning to do, which never happened. Ask Pakistanis what happened to their NLI exactly after 12 years even when they were able to execute the initial plan very well across the same LOC your were dreaming to cross.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles