Why Indians hate the Chinese, but not the British?

Status
Not open for further replies.

t_co

The Zoo authorities too care for its animals!

But then, they still have no voice!

Or Freedom! ;)
No doubt the chickens guarded by an Italian fox would love to have a zookeeper ;)

On topic, though, the vast majority of Indians do not harbor any special hate for China - concern, yes; hate, no, and definitely nothing approaching the vitriol so often found on DFI.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No doubt the chickens guarded by an Italian fox would love to have a zookeeper ;)

On topic, though, the vast majority of Indians do not harbor any special hate for China - concern, yes; hate, no, and definitely nothing approaching the vitriol so often found on DFI.
Italian fox?

Are you meaning a vixen?

If so, you may not get a visa if you want to visit India!

Hate we don't harbour even in the DFI.

All we dislike is the big talk about China being peaceful and such total bunkum!

If the Chinese posters were natural and upfront, then there would not be any reason for you to feel so.

However, you all are devious and slimy and you replicate your CCP's loathsome opinions and antics and lamely try to justify their hegemonic and imperialist designs!!

What rankles is the attempt to prove that China is all sugar and spice and all that is nice unlike what you see the Indian posters do about India, where warts are discussed, thrashed without anyone pulling punches.

Go to a Chinese forum and they are all gloating over and praising the CCP, as if it was 100% efficient and nothing going wrong out there!

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
@henrisangre

DFI and BR are not representative of how India feels about China as a whole. The further right you go on the Indian political spectrum (and believe me, DFI and BR are mostly populated by right-wingers), the more China hate you will encounter, both from a sense of national insecurity and legacy anti-communist tendencies.
right wing :yey:

it has nothing to do with right wing, left wing...by your logic there should be hatred for russians also

Last edited by a moderator:

mikhail

Country flag
The CCP probably cares about me much, much more than it cares about you, Ray.
my learned friend,just answer this simple question of mine,why on earth would the CCP care about Ray sir as he is an Indian and not a chini citizen?its quite obvious that they'll care about you much more,don't you think that?

Reactions: Ray

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
how about the white men eating beef, cow? do you mind, my dear indian friend?

it looks like that you understand chinese language.
Spoken like a true -----i. Cow meat (beef) is a delicacy all over the world, cockroaches are a delicacy only in China. So is dog meat. Nobody eats these things on purpose anywhere else in the world. Only you guys do.

Stop behaving like an obnoxious prick and get some class into your posts. That would be my suggestion to you.

kseeker

Retired
many indian are talking about 1962. but do you know it's just a skirmishes,
why do indian feel humiliated just for a skirmishes?
Skirmishes !!! huh ?

That was a back stabbing :mad:

i'm chinese. in china, nobody care about india. very few people know anything about india except knowing that india was colonized by british for 200 years. just like china was humilated by westerners for 150 years.
in china, everybody is talking about u.s.a, europe, japan, etc.
many chinese hate japan.
any international bad issues with china is because of u.s.a.
Ahem Ahem... If no one care about India in China, why on the earth, you Chinese are crossing LAC every now and then ? :mad:

And who says, we do not hate British ? We still hate British, if not all, there's a good number, at least I do. It's just the globalisation and economy that, we have have to tolerate those Brits still now.

Being a Chinese, you have right to hate Japan. That doesn't make Japan our enemy !!! And you dont have any rights to question Indians why we hate Chinese !!!

By the way, please give reasons, why we shouldn't hate Chinese ? If you do have answers, please feel free to post them here. Lets discuss about it !!!

Adux

Country flag

Hey Chicom, not our fault that good looking women dont like your tiny dicks? Sad isnt even your own women dont like you. You lot do have sucky genes.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
This thread was started to be disruptive and a distraction. It should have been shut down much earlier, IMHO.

Pathetic Chinese psyops on DFI become tedious.

Waffen SS

:hippo:

many indian are talking about 1962. but do you know it's just a skirmishes, with only 1000 indian and 800 chinese soldiers dead.
many indian believe this is more humiliated than be colonized for 200 years.
Who said you to start the "Skirmish" ??? Skirmish or war are all dependent on relativity. Comparing to WW2 it was Skirmish, you stabbed us from back, I also cant deny Nehru for this either.

do you know how many american soldiers dead in vietnam war? 50,000.
do you know how many american soldiers dead in iraq war? 10,000.
Do you how many Chinese soldiers were killed in 1979 Sino-Vietnam war?? In only 3 weeks and 6 days war? Check out. What is to do with US here? We dont like US either, US follows kick and kiss policy, same we try to do, but we are not mature enough. :innocent:

PS. 10,000 US soldiers were not killed in Iraq. Is China for terrorists so they believe terrorist propaganda??

look at afghanistan, since 19 century, the strongest countries always want to control them. but they defeated everybody.
19 century, they defeated british empire, and got indepedent.
1980s, they defeated soviet union.
2000s, they defeated u.s.a
today, every respect afghanistani are great people.
I salute Afghan people, but not Taliban.:p

so, to fight, whether you are defeated or win, it's not important. it's important that you fight.

why do indian feel humiliated just for a skirmishes?
how can it compare to be colonized?
We are not comparing. We see those from different view points.

We dont hate Chinese but Communists. Dear friend for many generation this way you are being fooled by Communist party to keep you distracted from Democracy. You forget 1960's Chinese famine? Tell Communists :gtfo:

I hate British more.

PS. Why do you hate India when you were being robbed by Japanese and European powers? 1st and 2nd Opium war?:truestory:

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
@henrisangre

DFI and BR are not representative of how India feels about China as a whole. The further right you go on the Indian political spectrum (and believe me, DFI and BR are mostly populated by right-wingers), the more China hate you will encounter, both from a sense of national insecurity and legacy anti-communist tendencies.
I don't know with whom you have spoken to in India, Taco Bell, but believe me the vast majority of this country ain't concerned with you. This is not 1962. Any misadventures from the -----s will be given a fitting reply.

DFI & BR are representative of how we Indians feel about China. A big bully which doesn't deserve to be one.

We are not insecure, dog eater but you damn sure seem to be.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
@henrisangre

Is China Communist? I don't think so! :)

We don't hate Cuba or even Vietnam....actually we love both the countries and their people!

So your logic does not stand ground!

On you assertion of Right wing hating China, you are again wrong....I consider myself Right/Center like many others and I have always praised China's Iron fist at controling Jihad and its accelerate development rate. That makes you wrong twice. :)

The Last Stand

Country flag
Looks like DFI's Indians love their Chinese neighbours like they love Death!

Pitiful, really, our hate for them.

@W.G.Ewald, do you have anything against China?

t_co

@W.G.Ewald doesn't, he just wants to make sure Indians on DFI continue to have something against China.

Pathetic American psyops become tedious.

bose

Country flag
@W.G.Ewald doesn't, he just wants to make sure Indians on DFI continue to have something against China.

Pathetic American psyops become tedious.
It was the same W.G. Ewald who reported my post some time back as because I have written something bad on chineese...

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Only since the KMT left the mainland.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles