Why Indians hate the Chinese, but not the British?

Status
Not open for further replies.

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
i'm chinese. in china, nobody care about india. very few people know anything about india except knowing that india was colonized by british for 200 years. just like china was humilated by westerners for 150 years.
in china, everybody is talking about u.s.a, europe, japan, etc.
many chinese hate japan.
any international bad issues with china is because of u.s.a.

but when i come to india forums, i found indian are staring at china. anything international, indian believe it is because of china problem.

how can indian hate china, instead of not hate british who colonized you for 2 centuries?

LalTopi

i'm chinese. in china, nobody care about india. very few people know anything about india except knowing that india was colonized by british for 200 years. just like china was humilated by westerners for 150 years.
many chinese hate japan.

but when i come to india forums, i found indian are staring at china. anything international, indian believe it is because of china problem.

how can indian hate china, instead of not hate british who colonized you for 2 centuries?
We do not hate the Chinese. in fact we se a great future world with India and China at the forefront. But we do not like the dictatorship arrogance and aggression of the Chinese Communist Party.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Th reason is simple.

The British came, looted, but left.

China has taken Indian territory, looted and not left!

in china,
If that is all you know of India, it is a sad commentary.

We know of the Chinese civilisation.

We also know of Nanking and Opium War and how the British, Western powers and Japan made China look idiotic, weak and impotent.

Heard of the Indian civilisation?

No, right?

You are fed by your Commie masters to look at the negatives!

Forgot how Buddhism came to China?

Or how Kung Fu came to China which you now use for commercial gain?

Enjoy!

Hate China?

No, that would be taking things to the extreme.

I am sure you have not heard Babaji's message for :inr: 1.

Call 52010

Take an airtel connection and dial the number!

You can even see Katrina Kaif without having to put it in your piggy bank!!

Last edited:

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
many indian are talking about 1962. but do you know it's just a skirmishes, with only 1000 indian and 800 chinese soldiers dead.
many indian believe this is more humiliated than be colonized for 200 years.

do you know how many american soldiers dead in vietnam war? 50,000.
do you know how many american soldiers dead in iraq war? 10,000.

look at afghanistan, since 19 century, the strongest countries always want to control them. but they defeated everybody.
19 century, they defeated british empire, and got indepedent.
1980s, they defeated soviet union.
2000s, they defeated u.s.a
today, every respect afghanistani are great people.

so, to fight, whether you are defeated or win, it's not important. it's important that you fight.

why do indian feel humiliated just for a skirmishes?
how can it compare to be colonized?

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
well, i refuse to argue with internet troll. so, i will ignore any illogic comments here.

about pakistan, china do have good relationship with them. china sold quite a lot weapons to pakkistan.
but, pakistani paid money to buy these weapons.

look at u.s.a to pakistan, they provide 2 billion USD every year to pakistan for free. they also provide f16 to pakistan for free.

why do you not hate u.s.a? they seems having better relationship with pakistan?

frankly, as i know, indian and pakistani are brothers before british colony. very few religion confliction between muslim and hinduism.

how can you hate your brother more than hate the colony british?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
many indian are talking about 1962. but do you know it's just a skirmishes, with only 1000 indian and 800 chinese soldiers dead.
many indian believe this is more humiliated than be colonized for 200 years.

do you know how many american soldiers dead in vietnam war? 50,000.
do you know how many american soldiers dead in iraq war? 10,000.

look at afghanistan, since 19 century, the strongest countries always want to control them. but they defeated everybody.
19 century, they defeated british empire, and got indepedent.
1980s, they defeated soviet union.
2000s, they defeated u.s.a
today, every respect afghanistani are great people.

so, to fight, whether you are defeated or win, it's not important. it's important that you fight.

why do indian feel humiliated just for a skirmishes?
how can it compare to be colonized?
Thank you for your propaganda!

And guess what?

Pakistan provides free terrorists to keep Xinjiang burning and keeping the Han under check so that they do not swamp the locals and make them Han as is the practice. The same way they did to the Hui!

Great,what?

I am sure China appreciate these Pakistani terrorist.

They do help keeping the Chinese population down as desired by the CCP and the Chinese Govt.

Pakistan indeed is a good friend of China in helping her with her population!

Let us all now sing the Chinese national anthem!

Note how everyone is an enemy!

Funny, what?

Last edited by a moderator:

arkem8

Country flag
I guess Buddhism came from China, afterall several Emperors claimed to descend from him....hehe. The CCP keeps the Chinese in the dark about India, can't afford to have any positive thoughts of a large poor democratic country....

The British, we hate them too....we don't like the Australians either.

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
well, about communism, dictator, etc. i think indian relationship with soviet union was super good.
do india hate sandi arab because they have king? no.
do india hate the africa country because their kings did terrible things? no.

as a chinese, i believe the current chinese government is far more better than the fake democracy indian government.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
many chinese hate japan.

We do not "hate" China and neither we "love" British so get your facts right.

If all Chinese know about India is the "colonization" then it's not the fault of Indians.

The problem in China is their STRICT control on their people and self-righteousness attitude which has turned into Arrogance and have started threatening all of it's neighbors and stealing their land/sea/air by saying it's part of so called "ancient China".The recent childish incursions by China by putting tents,writing Chinese on rocks is really a stupid act.China turned into a BIG laughing stock when you had to pack up your tents and go back.Instead of co-operating with India and making the strongest block in the world China is taking stupid steps by claiming lands which is not going to give it anything other than satisfying a false EGO.

China is simply playing into the hands of the "West" by messing with it's biggest neighbor.They would love to see India-China fighting and going back 20 years back while they go ahead.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Note how everyone is an enemy!
@henrisangre

Please note, while you think all are enemies, we don't.

Your national anthem also has all about enemies.

You country loves to instil patriotism through fear. we don't!

Here is our national message:

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
whether dictator, communism, or evil, (labelled by british/american/westerners)
chinese government improved chinese peoples life greatly, far more better than indian government.

relate to territory dispute, it was there, is there, and will be there.
and china's strategy is to sit together, to negotiate, to compromise.
but india side says india want all.
no country people support their government to give up territory, whether india, china, or any other countries.

by the way, every country people are angry to other country who want to split their country.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@henrisangre

Are you here to spread propaganda or have a discussion?

Please address issues given for your celebrated cerebral explosion.

Or just move on!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
dear ray, please look at your past 3 comments, who's hating?
Good man/ woman,

You are merely spouting propaganda.

If you feel my posts are not in line, do comment and rubbish it!

Of course, facts and links will help and not what the CCP has brainwashed you to believe.

I am yet to be brainwashed by the Chinese since I do not live in areas that China has stolen!

henrisangre

Tihar Jail
Banned
all i says here is, china and india should not hate each other, india and pakistan are bothers.
what propoganda?

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
many chinese hate japan.

The reason is as simple as, it is a defence forum and it is about diplomacy and politics, the reason for Chinese hate for Japan is something like that India hate Pakistan it is familiar in nature although not similar, although it is not necessary for an Indian to hate a Pakastani. Out of the defence forum I think people don't care to hate a China this is common all around universally. As for instance in abroad like the US you may see an Indian, a Pakastani and a Chinese sharing the same room, for those for whom state politics and diplomacy wont matter.

Regarding me I dont hate Chinese but I am against Chinese Government, because it impact my nation.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
all i says here is, china and india should not hate each other, india and pakistan are bothers.
what propoganda?
Typically Chinese.

Don't answer the issues, but go round and round like Tony Lumpkin spouting pious platitudes and mealy mouthed homilies!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is not that Japanese who hate the Chinese.

It is the whole world which hates the Chinese.

The degree varies, but those in the SCS feel that China is a hegemonic and imperialist skunk with a forked tongue like snake oil salesman!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Chinese are unpredictable half literate thugs, and poms are racist maggots.

I hope you have got your answer.

I am an Indian and I don't think any high of both.

I may become friend of a Pakistani but never of a Chini or a white British prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles