Why Indians are crazy for Modi?

Mohammed Yusuf

I saw many comments on Indian news websites and I found Indians have nearly taken Modi as their god. This made me shocked, for I've not seen people so crazy, they just performed like Muslims praying for Allah. A great number of people believe he will make India to become equally powerful as China in 5 years or 10 years. If he fail to eliminate the Caste system and the corruption, I'm afraid nothing significant will happen in India. You may slam me, stating Modi make Gujarat state the most successful state of India like Guangdong Province, or Modi has no wife and keeps a clean title. Do you really believe him?

Ashutosh Lokhande

I saw many comments on Indian news websites and I found Indians have nearly taken Modi as their god. This made me shocked, for I've not seen people so crazy, they just performed like Muslims praying for Allah. A great number of people believe he will make India to become equally powerful as China in 5 years or 10 years. If he fail to eliminate the Caste system and the corruption, I'm afraid nothing significant will happen in India. You may slam me, stating Modi make Gujarat state the most successful state of India like Guangdong Province, or Modi has no wife and keeps a clean title. Do you really believe him?
Modi hu akbar. Death to all non kafirs. Inshamodi. :truestory:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
In Hinduism there is a different philosophy when it comes to praying, Hindus also pray to their parents and teachers, One kind of respect. I have not seen any one praying Modi.

thethinker

Country flag
Let's see :

Thread starter has 5 posts, new account, China flag and topic for discussion directly of all the topics out there : Modi and using it has an oblique comparison to Allah.

Seems like a legit first time poster! :thumb:

P.S : China-Pak alliance on DFI seems to be increasing. :rolleyes:

tramp

Showing respect is not treating somebody like god. It is just a cultural thing. You would have known what it is to show respect if you were a Chinese... (despite your flag I do not believe you are Chinese). Chinese do show respect in the most reverential manner. And respecting somebody is yet to be a crime against humanity.
It is only natural that after a period of dismal non-governance people are hopeful about the next incumbent. I see nothing wrong in that. We will have to wait and see the extent of his achievements at the national level and Indians are prepared to do that. We are a patient lot and optimistic too.

Mohammed Yusuf

I just meant Indians believe Modi is as almighty as god. Through those comments, it seemed all problems can be solved as long as Modi go to the power.
Hungry for revolution so eagerly......Hard to imagine what congress have done.

Blackwater

mohd yusuf from china ??? r u happy with pakistani support of ughurs???

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
MODI loves Muslims..... Muslims LOVE MODI and MODI is Secular. :thumb:

Got your answer Mr. Paki Troll? Why your ass burning? :lol:

You are soooo ashamed that you are standing under Chinese flag.

btw...... kya Pakistan Azad ho gaya???
:pound:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles