Votes: 54 78.3%
  • no

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • can't say

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters

badguy2000

Respected Member
Badguy2000, have you ever investigated your so called "hurting truth" is based on facts or not? Do you find majority Indian members here are ignorant about China like people in those articles you mentioned? No, in fact from what I read here I can tell a lot of them probably know more about China than what we know about India. The ignorant could become knowledgeable if they are willing to learn. A lot of our fellow people are too arrogant to learn anything from any country consider "weaker". Some people are always worship powers and look down weaker, be it in domestically or internationally and unfortunately, you act like one of them. That's probably the real hurting truth.

Anyway, I admire your desire to defend China. But your threads and comments are always end up into endless no result debate. That's probably because of your "hurting style".
well, I indeed find that most people here are fed with CNN-style medias and lack of capacity to tell the truth and propagandas...

Besides, few people here are brave enough to face the truth....they have instinct to deny truth ,especially in the front of CHinese here.

A side note: I think you work for Bank. Do they allow you to surf internet during working time? It must be a real good job.
well, it usually is in noon tea time when I surf here.

Friend

I feel US is the main competition for China. India is the nearest competitor to China in Asia. China feels that India's pro US policies might not favor it on the long run. Also, inaccessibilty to Indian Ocean makes it a bit weaker. China therefore utilized both these factors to pet Pakistan. Pakistan has become strategic need of China. India needs to befriend China, it should encourage bilateral investments. This would render India too important to disprove. I also feel Chinese are a bit left out of our 'Incredible India' campaign. In 2007 124000 of 5.08 million tourists were Chinese. India should ensure that Chinese differ between Indians and others in the subcontinent. Enemy China is of no use for India. Friendlier China means weaker Pakistan and weaker Taliban. As per the border disputes I feel they may be tackled in future sometime after the relations become strong untill then a status quo should be maintained. Stop agitating for AP & Tibet and stop issuing stapled visas.

pmaitra

Hello badguy2000,

A little bit off topic. It's good to see you active after a short sedentary period. I also miss the older avatar and the words 'Big Brother is Watching You'. Please don't shed that Bad Guy image. :thumb:

Now, to get back on topic, I have some links about the Ghost Towns in PRC, for your kind perusal:

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
Hello badguy2000,

A little bit off topic. It's good to see you active after a short sedentary period. I also miss the older avatar and the words 'Big Brother is Watching You'. Please don't shed that Bad Guy image.

Now, to get back on topic, I have some links about the Ghost Towns in PRC, for your kind perusal:
wasn't it the same people that screamed for the "ghost expressways" and "ghost highspeed railways" not long ago?

kickok1975

Hello badguy2000,

A little bit off topic. It's good to see you active after a short sedentary period. I also miss the older avatar and the words 'Big Brother is Watching You'. Please don't shed that Bad Guy image.

That image is kind of sensitive in China. I wouldn't recommend Badguy2000 to bring it back. Like you said, I also find Badguy2000 disapeared for a couple weeks, as well as Nimo-cn. I guess they are probably too busy in Chinese New Year. Anyway, I'm glad to see him back too.

SHASH2K2

well, I indeed find that most people here are fed with CNN-style medias and lack of capacity to tell the truth and propagandas...

Besides, few people here are brave enough to face the truth....they have instinct to deny truth ,especially in the front of CHinese here.

BG just for Information I never watched CNN IBN for any news and on my Cable TV I have not opted for it. I watch pure Indian channel and thay are free from Government control . Looks like CCP propoganda machine has programmed you to think that donot beleive Indians as they all think CHina is evil because they watch FOX or CNN . Fact is that not even 1% here watch those channels. Wake Up BG or got sleep and take some rest.

badguy2000

Respected Member
That image is kind of sensitive in China. I wouldn't recommend Badguy2000 to bring it back. Like you said, I also find Badguy2000 disapeared for a couple weeks, as well as Nimo-cn. I guess they are probably too busy in Chinese New Year. Anyway, I'm glad to see him back too.
well ,for two reasons did I disappear for a couple weeks.
1. for Chinese new year
2.there was some wrong with my IE on my PC in my sitting-room.

pmaitra

wasn't it the same people that screamed for the "ghost expressways" and "ghost highspeed railways" not long ago?
Not sure. I would be interested to see such news articles. Have you any links?

P.S.: When we heard of the news that PRC was building a railway to Tibet to further secure its occupation of Tibet and to enable quick movement of troops and equipment closer to India, we never, for a moment, expected this project to fail. In fact, as much as it threatened us, we admired the excellent engineering feat PRC accomplished.

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
BG just for Information I never watched CNN IBN for any news and on my Cable TV I have not opted for it. I watch pure Indian channel and thay are free from Government control . Looks like CCP propoganda machine has programmed you to think that donot beleive Indians as they all think CHina is evil because they watch FOX or CNN . Fact is that not even 1% here watch those channels. Wake Up BG or got sleep and take some rest.
simple case is that most Indians medias are yesmen of CNN,when international news is concerned.

In fact, too many Indian people are fed to be democracy crusaders by CNN-style medias and their Indian yesmen. Those democracy crusaders have lost the basic thinking ablity to tell ideology and truth,just like Chinese red guards.

the typic sterotype expressions mouthed by those democracy crusaders is that

" CHina is to collapse.....for it is autocracy....India is to surpass CHina ...for ..India is a democracy"...

what a $hit!

Last edited:

SHASH2K2

simple case is that most Indians medias are yesmen of CNN,when international news is concerned.

In fact, too many Indian people are fed to be democracy crusaders by CNN-style medias and their Indian yesmen. Those democracy crusaders have lost the basic thinking ablity to tell ideology and truth,just like Chinese red guards.

the typic sterotype expressions mouthed by those democracy crusaders is that

" CHina is to collapse.....for it is autocracy....India is to surpass CHina ...for ..India is a democracy"...

what a $hit!

well if you see the poll at the beginning of the thread . 80 % agree to the fact that china is an enemy state . why should we all disagree if CNN also says that china is your enemy. Whether CNN says it or not truth will not change .

badguy2000

Respected Member
well if you see the poll at the beginning of the thread . 80 % agree to the fact that china is an enemy state . why should we all disagree if CNN also says that china is your enemy. Whether CNN says it or not truth will not change .
well, what entertains me is not that so many indians think "china is an enemy state",but that soo many indians are fanboys of "Gorden Changs" and wish "CHina to collapse" all day and night,just like MR. Armand....

what entertains me more is that those fanboys of "Gorden Chang' never give up their idea that "china to collapse" ,although the fact blow their wish year by year.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
well, what entertains me is not that so many indians think "china is an enemy state",but that soo many indians are fanboys of "Gorden Changs" and wish "CHina to collapse" all day and night,just like MR. Armand....

what entertains me more is that those fanboys of "Gorden Chang' never give up their idea that "china to collapse" ,although the fact blow their wish year by year.
What?? Come again?

From where did you get this gem of a notion?

Nobody knows "Gorden Chang" in India...and the problem is CCP not Chinese people. In India no one even talks about Chinese people, rather if they talk they have a good output , similar to that for every other community, unlike to that of madrasa educated beggar a@@ shameless delusional pakistanis (aka terrorists aka beggristanis aka Chinese best friends)!

I hope you stop trolling uselessly, because none of your rants would change a dime :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

well, it usually is in noon tea time when I surf here.
A brainwashed people feel that others are equally brainwashed.

How many newspapers do you have and how many are privately owned?

How many magazines do you have and how many are privately owned?

How do you ensure that there is no government control of news? We have the Parliament, laws, the Press Council, Right to Information Act. What have you?

We can CNN and it is not blacked out at times when they broadcast anti Indian view. In China, CNN and BBC are blacked out when anti China views are aired. We are allowed to tune in to any channel of any country, including China and Pakistan.

Our minds are not brainwashed and controlled by only the State media as in China!

You ae a blind man. We face the truth in front of anyone. Can you not see the threads around here which discusses the good and the bad of India? It is your arrogance and trained and brainwashed mind which is economical with the truth to suit your argument.

Please don't be delusion and a puff.

And who the name of Dic*kens, is this Gordon Chang? We know Jackie Chan!

We don't have the media who gives the transmission of the astronauts even before they have been launched! is that they type of media you think is correctly reporting or is it another case of lies to brainwash and obfuscate?

Last edited:

niharjhatn

frankly speaking, in most of CHinese netizens' eyes, India is usually not a threaten,but a laughing stock.such as "in 5 years, Bombay will make people forget SHanghai",LCA,Arjun,"just 5 minutes"," india to ......",and "china to collapse" fanboys such as Mr. Armand and Vladimer.

I know that the what I said h might hurt some people here,but it is still the truth.
I know that what Mr.Kickok said might sound good, but most of them are lies.

to tell one hurting turth is still bettern than to tell one good-sounding lie.
I find it ironic whenever Chinese claim to be from the current world superpower, when so many Chinese did and are doing as much as they can to escape to a Western country! Despite their incredible advancements, China yet does not attract the large number of migrants that other world powers attract - what does that tell you?

And before you retaliate with insults regarding India, let me tell you I DO NOT consider India a world power (except market-wise) and NOR DO I WANT INDIA TO BE. I'd much prefer for India to be left alone and try and recapture some of the magic that was in Ancient Indian civilization millennia ago... but of course this is the real world we live in.

And if you are speaking of unwelcome truths, go ask any ethnic Malay what their perception is of the Chinese in their country.

SHASH2K2

Well just to let you know that Armand is a french not an Indian . and If a french also hate policies of Chinese administration and wish that it collapse I think you should have an introspection ? Why china is hated worldwide ? Indians hate china that's understandable but why do French, koreans, Japanese, vietnamese hate china ? I am not counting americans into this. You only think about WHY ?

p2prada

1. They are exaggerating on their ghost cities story. These cities are like military projects. They take decades to fructify. You will see Kangbashi to be a bustling city by 2030 with a population of a million or more upper middle class and HNIs(High Net worth individuals). India will be building a lot of Ghost cities in the future too. 10 years of build time and 10-20 years of rise in occupancy levels would make it a 20 to 30 year project. Right now, the Chinese cities are at the initial phase, 10 years of build time. In time the ROI will be very high.

2. The Chinese environment is very well suited for investors. Even with a lot of negative news, if I was an investor, I would any day choose China over India.

3. If I set up a factory in China, labour laws mean squat. Which means my profit margins will be higher than in any other country today.

4. China is not hated anywhere. Perhaps a passionate Tibetan or Xinghese citizen or a lot of internet forumites "hate" China. There is not one single govt in the world which has taken on China at those lines in recent years. Every single country has had more constructive relationship than a destructive one with China since it opened up in the 70s. There were highs and lows like it's with every country. Eg: Tiananmen Square was a low for China diplomatically while Nuke tests was for India.

So, political differences have not diminished Chinese stand or investor relations.

5. China is the second largest economy and will continue to grow at 9% at least till the end of the decade. No country or more specifically, no investor will want to miss out on that growth for something as silly as political ideology.

For a fact, no investor gives two hoots about the human rights situation in China as long as his stock dividends are up.

6. In case China is in deep soup, China is in a position to still provide a high ROI(Return of Investment) in their current avatar. They have LOTS of MONEY. So, investors are not left to rot even in dire economic situations. The Chinese stimulus on their economy during the economic crisis was over a Trillion Dollars. That is proof enough for investors to continue investing. If there is a real estate bubble, the Chinese will pour money into it. After all the CCP is the absolute owner in China. As long as there is political stability, China is the best money tree in the world.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I find it ironic whenever Chinese claim to be from the current world superpower, when so many Chinese did and are doing as much as they can to escape to a Western country! Despite their incredible advancements, China yet does not attract the large number of migrants that other world powers attract - what does that tell you?

And before you retaliate with insults regarding India, let me tell you I DO NOT consider India a world power (except market-wise) and NOR DO I WANT INDIA TO BE. I'd much prefer for India to be left alone and try and recapture some of the magic that was in Ancient Indian civilization millennia ago... but of course this is the real world we live in.

And if you are speaking of unwelcome truths, go ask any ethnic Malay what their perception is of the Chinese in their country.

quite true about those chinese from prc-dragonland trying as hard as possible to leave in spite of the great development there and yes the relative cleanliness of their cities ( which is a fact ) - lookup youtube i n which you can find them truyign to migrate even to israel - claiming jewish ancestry !! now how ridiculous can you get - they will even go to that extent to run away from beautiful dragonland ??

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
regarding chinese ghost towns - ( a little off topic i suppose but there has been a lot of discussion so far ) - i think they are to move chinese to occupy innermongolia and sweeten the deal by saying move - it's all been done so no inconvenience - and a second reason for some other g-towns would be - reserved for the aftermath of nuclear war - the survivors could move into the g-towns ! logic ? they wouldnt have been targette3d earlier as no one was living there and no military facilities were there

pmaitra

regarding chinese ghost towns - ( a little off topic i suppose but there has been a lot of discussion so far ) - i think they are to move chinese to occupy innermongolia and sweeten the deal by saying move - it's all been done so no inconvenience - and a second reason for some other g-towns would be - reserved for the aftermath of nuclear war - the survivors could move into the g-towns ! logic ? they wouldnt have been targette3d earlier as no one was living there and no military facilities were there
Good point roma. Yes, I think PRC is trying to create Han Chinese enclaves in non-Han lands. This is, in all likelihood, a part of a larger objective of Han-isation of entire PRC, including the occupied territories.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles