Why I want to Kill Muslim Urdu & Brahmin Sanskrit both

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by saty, Sep 27, 2015.

1. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

It is all started from here

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/do-the-bahmins-deserve-the-infamy.69089/

Urdu:

Developed by mogul barbarians for Arabic+Parsian (Sunni+Shia) unity. In the beginning Urdu roughly contains 80% Arabic+Persian dialects and rest 20% Indian dialects later Hindi developed to crush Urdu. Now Hindi contains roughly 80% Indian dialects, 20% Arabic+Persian.Inshaa**** within few years remaining 20% will be erased from Hindi.

Sanskrit:

Please note Hinduism =/= Brahminism. It is actually insult for Hindus to think Hinduism = Brahminism. Hinduism is a Culture or way of life of Indian subcontinent. Even RSS and Many Intellectuals said same thing many times.

The only language which has origins outside of Indian sub continent and always associated with one caste (Brahmin) is Sanskrit. And it is also starting point of World’s worst DISCRIMINATORY SYSTEM called CASTE. Some one will start hymns oops lecture me that actually caste is Misunderstood it is occupation/jati etc etc whatever it may be Caste is today’s reality and it must be THROWN out of Hinduism. It is only possible by crushing its roots. Its Roots are in the so called holy language aka Sanskrit,so ending point of caste is crushing Sanskrit.

2.Indian sub-continent has more than 600 languages but no language has a tag called “HOLY LANGUAGE” and its speakers are considered as “HOLY MEN -BRAHMINS".

Finally, Urdu(pure) speakers in India are roughly 7% and Sanskrit is 1%.Thanks to Hindi we don’t have to worry about Urdu it will gets its natural death.On the other hand Sanskrit which had died long before except hymns/rituals by Brahmins few people in the name of Hinduism try to revive it or want to impose on Indians/Hindus.

Note:If you have time to waste study those Vedas,Puranas,Hymns&Mantras, after studying it you won’t get ounce of useful information/knowledge except worshiping of Panch bhootas or five elements in different forms .Brahmin worshiping style is hymns or mantras and Yazna's (Burning). No one denied Brahmins played some role in our culture but they are not SOLE flag bearer of Hinduism.

3. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

4. Srinivas_K

Srinivas_K Senior Member Senior Member

Sanskrit as foreign language has no proofs.

Yes the author is right Hinduism is not entirely about Brahmanism, But you have to give some credit to Brahmins and others of Hindu society who held on to their beliefs during invasions.

Any thing which unites India, progressive thought, teaches tolerance, gives Indians a sense of pride will be given importance.

Vedic thought/philosophy is already embedded in Indians, to say it is being revived is not entirely true.

5. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

[​IMG]
    ....................................................................................................................................

6. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

The title of the thread can be- why I am stupid and want to suicide because a fly is sitting on my nose!

7. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

I don't think there can be a better analogy :rofl:

8. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

Yes it is.Sanskrit comes under Indo-European tree.From central asia it spreads west (EU) to South (Ind sub).Please don't start AIT is fake etc etc.I'm not interested about it but Sanskrit language is started and traveled from there to eu/ind by trade/communication or by few migrants.

Don't troll,I'm not asking kill Brahmins just want to kill Holy Brahmin's Holy language Sanskrit to eradicate caste&superstitious associated with this caste.

9. Mad Indian

@saty you have been brainwashed by a Dravidian moron. Its a wonder how you have not turned out to be a pure commie who hates just Hinduism and loved Islam and xtianity . For the love of god, go through the links I gave you instead of insisting on remaining stupid.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
    Bangalorean, A chauhan and jackprince like this.
  10. Mad Indian

Sanskrit is our holy language too genius :frusty:

parijataka, Abhijat and DingDong like this.
  11. Mad Indian

In that case Tamil/Telugu comes from African tree and should not have presence in India . so get out of India and go back to Africa since that's where you originated as per AIT .

This is exactly why leftist filth in education sector needs to be cleaned.:frusty:

parijataka and Bangalorean like this.
  12. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

I don't hate Hinduism.I hate one CASTE RESPONSIBLE for Caste creation&discrimination.BTW if I hates Brahmins it is OK they are only 2% in India rest 98% are my brothers.:rofl: You are also my brother if you are not a brahmin :pound:

13. Srinivas_K

Srinivas_K Senior Member Senior Member

Prove it !!

I can give many proofs and arguments that Indo - European languages originated from Indian Language.

So far there are no proofs that this Language came from outside and at the same time even though there are concrete arguments on OIT there is no concrete basis for this also.

It is a mix, some influences and words might have come from outside similarly some went out side from India !!!

You can kill what ever you want ..., :yawn:

completely ridiculous and stupid arguments happening in this thread !

guru-dutt likes this.
  14. Mad Indian

:frusty: I think I am talking to a stone wall.

You would rather think the dogs who are willing to kill you if given a chance like owaisis today as your brothers, than accept brahmins as your friends for a crime their ancestors did(even for which they are only partly responsible) For which present day brahmins are not eveb responsible? Get an MRI to see if everything is OK with your brain.

Indian Devil and Bangalorean like this.
  15. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

No, it is wrong Sanskrit is not from Indian sub cont.Muslims consider Arabic ,jews hebrew as holy but NO LANGUAGE is considered as HOLY it is MEDIEVAL S**.Language is language, just a tool for communication.

Do you have any source to prove Dravidian lang came from Africa.

BTW We are all migrants from AFRICA.That is secondary

16. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

I don't know about Tamil, but as I have my exposure to Telugu, I must say that Telugu contains more Sanskrit words in colloquial language itself in its pure form than either Bengali or Gujarati, and even the colloquial Hindi. The grammar is alien true, but the richness of the language comes from Sanskrit itself. Even then the grammar is alien to the north Indian language, and may actually be closer to original Sanskrit gammar than the north Indian counterparts. May be @Ancient Indian @Srinivas_K may put some light on it, aa I am not conversant with the language.

Now, to the moron @saty who opened the thread and keeps on saying that he doesn't want to discuss AIT and AMT, but is willing to forcefeed others that Sanskrit is foreign language, grow up. World is not your mama's home, where you can cry and whine, and everyone will concede to your wishes just because you are cuddly little pup. At least in DFI, you cannot supress truth by because our written history says so. We have disected the AIT and most of us have accepted for what it is - piece of crappy history writing to serve a poltical agenda by the leftist SOBs.

Sanskrit is mother of almost all the languages spoken in India, so if you trash it, you either a complete moron or a brainwashed anti-national. A little nugget for you. The vedas describe a place where river Swaraswati sustained the whole of a civilization - urban civilization, and that legendary Swaraswati river has dried out about 5000 years ago. So guess how old the Indic civilization probably is and how the language Sanskrit is related to it? If Sanskrit was not a language of that ancient civilization, it at least was derived from that.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  17. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

So you people don't want to discuss or eradicate CASTE.Caste is root cause of Brahminism.... Brahminism roots are in SANSKRIT.... Sanskrit roots in Central asia.

These three are interlinked.OK good believe in Holy lang,Holy men(bra) and superstitious associated with that caste.:frusty:

18. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

You remind me of the joker in Dark Knight.

No surprise your suggestions are too devastating.

Ancient Indian likes this.
  19. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

[​IMG]
    ....................................................................................................................................

20. sheikular

sheikular New Member

you need to see a shrink pronto dude the level of your brainwashing is astounding.

Bangalorean likes this.
  21. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

Who says that casteism has its root in Brahmanism? What is beahmanism? Who are these Brahmins?

Casteism has its root in socio-economy of late Vedic period, not in the religion itself. The Kshtriyas and Vaishyas of that period were equally, and actually more casteist than the brahmins. Particularly the Vaishyas had more to gain by Casteism, as they retained the slight upperhand economically because of the casteism over the sudras, when both Brahmins and Kshtriyas were sitting at a safe upper stage in social structures.

Now, what is Brahmanism and how can one differentiate between Hinduism as accepted by the people and Brahmanism? Is it any different than Brahmans to have lesser roles in Hinduism? I don't think so. I still want a Brahman to perform Pujas for me, only I am not specific if that Brahman was born in a family where his/her parents were called brahmins too. A brahman is one in today's world, who has the knowledge of performin the religious rituals and rites. Now, in many places the earstwhile dalits are being trained perform the rites, like the recent news where Tirupati temple will train dalit boys from the childhood. If you denounce that Brahmans should not perform puajs, then I have to say that is your choice, but I always like to get my treatment from the doctor, not from the receptionist of the hospital.

There is nothing to discuss about 'eradicating' caste, as in DFI or any forum whre intelligent people flock, nobody endorses casteism. But linking a whole body of language, which is the vessel that holds the whole legacy of our ancient culture, tradition, our excellence- the very idea of Indian Civilization, to casteism and condemn it in a vile way, shows not only how immature you are, but also how criminally brainwashed you have been. Do you think that only Brahmins spoke Sanskrit, or only rites ir rituals used to be performed in Sanskrit? Sanskrit was the language of the educated peole, and from religious rituals to political discourse to literature, science - everything that was notable once was done by Sanskrit. You want to denounce that golden period?

And, brat, again, learn about Ariyan Migration Theory, before you open your trao about Sanskrit having come from Central Asia. Learning actually heals the brain washed parts of the brains, and will do a host od good for you.

And, Sanskrit is not the holy language, but a language in which all our holy texts are originally written and to understand the essence idvtjose texts, learning proper Sanskrit is essential.

Btw, there will always be castes. Only now a days it is linked to work only, just like what it originally was in so called Brajmanism too.