Why hinduism is declining

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
The above is why I questioned your knowledge on Sanatan Dharma. You think overbreeding and conversion using money makes a religion grow. Seriously, if someone takes money and begins to call himself as something other than Hindu, has he really got faith to whatever religion he claims to have converted?

what is there to counter in your argument when you are yourself just making statements without proving it. Oh yeah @SANITY is a weak kneed Hindu, that's your argument and proof of reason for decling Hinduism.
Feeding lies of Vasudev Kutumbakam has caused the decline of Sanatan Dharma? What lies? Explain. Ignorance of paedophiles and child molester is related to decline of Hinduism? Speaking against fake Babas fooling and thugging is causing decline in Hinduism?

You speak as if it is some kind of ideology competing with others. I did not say you have no idea of Sanatana Dharma but your comment suggest you lack a great deal of knowledge and its wisdom. I have not been reading for long time, I might have forgotten alot too. There isn't a competition going with other religions.

Truth is one but there are many ways to reach it. "Ekam Sath Vipra Bahuda Vadanthi". It doesn't matter whether you call yourself Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh or whatever. All paths lead to one goal. There is no threat to Hinduism from any faith. In a way, anyone searching for truth is a hindu. Sanatan Dharma is the original name for our faith.
It was Persians who gave the name Hindu and Hinduism to the people and religion of people living near the Indus river. Hindu is a geographical term, no threat to Hindus. Hinduism does not emphasises on its growth or dwcline but on spiritual growth of human kind. It is an amalgamation of various multitudes of thought processes, it covers almost every subject matter. It's a religion/culture/way of life whichever way you want to see it that embraces people of all kind without putting restrictions on their own beliefs about God. No big threat. Hinduism will keep thriving.

You are implying that you know Sanatana Dharma in a comment, and in this one saying Sanatana Dharna won't save Hindus as if there is no lesson on defense in this Dharma. Obviously I am no guru but you ain't got the basics. I would like to know what you know about Sanatan Dharma and how did you conclude that. In another thread perhaps on what is Sanatan Dharma if there isn't one already.
Such a retarded post!!

The above is why I questioned your knowledge on Sanatan Dharma. You think overbreeding and conversion using money makes a religion grow. Seriously, if someone takes money and begins to call himself as something other than Hindu, has he really got faith to whatever religion he claims to have converted?
Really dude? How ignorant can you be? Is Pakistan a hindu nation? Numbers don't matter.:frusty:

Seriously!!

Brood Father

Country flag
@SANITY the point you make about over breeding and conversion ....as of now this is the truth of the modern society , either you don't know it or you are believing in false propaganda , I will give you one small example which i have witnessed personally , our own maid who used to follow hinduism and one fine day we came to know that she and her family are now devout Christian ..and that too just becuase missionary were bearing their child education ..look how shallow are we

Conversion is a truth and I have witnessed it by myself ..the main problem is apathy of us Hindus to our brethren as we are too busy in brahmamwad and kshtriyawad ..

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
That's how you wanted to argue. Fine. So we are done with each other.
Ofcourse we are done.

We can only argue when the parameters of debate are not esoteric. If you ignore the numbers in the whole debate then there is no reason to even argue.

Truth is one but there are many ways to reach it. "Ekam Sath Vipra Bahuda Vadanthi". It doesn't matter whether you call yourself Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh or whatever. All paths lead to one goal. There is no threat to Hinduism from any faith. In a way, anyone searching for truth is a hindu.
If anyone is a Hindu, then we are obviously done with the debate.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@SANITY the point you make about over breeding and conversion ....as of now this is the truth of the modern society , either you don't know it or you are believing in false propaganda , I will give you one small example which i have witnessed personally , our own maid who used to follow hinduism and one fine day we came to know that she and her family are now devout Christian ..and that too just becuase missionary were bearing their child education ..look how shallow are we

Conversion is a truth and I have witnessed it by myself ..the main problem is apathy of us Hindus to our brethren as we are too busy in brahmamwad and kshtriyawad ..
It is not always apathy, but esoteric ideals which are screwing the spiritual traditions as well.

One sided- Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam will not save the day.

sukhish

here in the US, they do not glorify Christianity, at least i have not heard it. the glorification is self evident in the form of most powerful economy and military the world has ever witnessed. I am not sure glorifying the texts books will make anything better. focus on what you do and world will recognize you to what you are. self patting seldom helps.

Brood Father

Country flag
It is not always apathy, but esoteric ideals which are screwing the spiritual traditions as well.

One sided- Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam will not save the day.
Exactly ...the daughter selling brigades and mindus says all religion follow same path of salvation ..bullshit ..Hindus should be categorical that only hinduism is the true path to salvation ...

DingDong

Country flag
here in the US, they do not glorify Christianity, at least i have not heard it. the glorification is self evident in the form of most powerful economy and military the world has ever witnessed. I am not sure glorifying the texts books will make anything better. focus on what you do and world will recognize you to what you are. self patting seldom helps.
Yep that is exactly why Obama was so eager to prove his Christian roots and Political parties go to those church groups seeking support.

sukhish

Yep that is exactly why Obama was so eager to prove his Christian roots and Political parties go to those church groups seeking support.
that was for a political campaign, also because of his name. what I mentioned is the textbooks tough to the kids in schools. tell me which text book taught in public school is glorying Jesus Christ. can you name a few ?

the very concept of separation of church and state was done so that people can thing some else besides glorying Christianity. without social development capitalist development is meaningless. you can't expect everyone to keep praising hanuman chalisa and Baghvad Gita all day through the night and call it development. it does not work like that. there is proper place for everything.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Nonsense. Examples?! oh! the nonsense above are themselves the examples of nonsense.

@Ancient Indian, @prasadr14 - we have the taquiyyauddin here oozing again with expert commentaries from every pore! :lol:
He developed some sort of immunity to our posts. We can't do easy Ghar Wapsi on this guy.

We need new methods to enlighten our next level sickies.
On the other hand, my heart is not in it to do some serious head whacking.

Bharat Ek Khoj

And they don't want religious progress, have you ever heard RSS chief making any comment that would be based on Hindu teachings?
What hindu teaching ? I believe if you are not following 'Murti Pooja' (major part of hinduism), then hinduism ( or Sanatan Dharm) is a self learning process. A Hindu doesn't strictly follow a religious kind of book, rather gets knowledge from it.
I would like to repeat again, anybody who has not read Bhagawad Gita, is missing something important in life. The e-copy I have of Gita with very good explanation in my mother tongue is from Gita press ( I'm not sure though ).
About RSS, recently RSS announced, HIndu should abandon anything that doesn't fit with science.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Such a retarded post!!

Really dude? How ignorant can you be? Is Pakistan a hindu nation? Numbers don't matter.:frusty:

Seriously!!
:rofl:
I hope your grey matter survived the fatality move!
at this rate the 2nd-3rd gens of such wise taquiyyashastris would begin denying the '47 holocaust & the reasons for it.
BTW notice how the same concepts are being employed as one allegedly blot-on-the-civilisation org itself advances. its like anu malik lambasting the original composers of his plagiarised tunes accusing them of making a mockery & being blots on the name of music.

raja696

that was for a political campaign, also because of his name. what I mentioned is the textbooks tough to the kids in schools. tell me which text book taught in public school is glorying Jesus Christ. can you name a few ?

the very concept of separation of church and state was done so that people can thing some else besides glorying Christianity. without social development capitalist development is meaningless. you can't expect everyone to keep praising hanuman chalisa and Baghvad Gita all day through the night and call it development. it does not work like that. there is proper place for everything.
Just to correct u on one point ... from lkg to 5th class i studied in cristian school... all students are gifted bible every year and bible was one of the subject to pass. So pls correct ur perception.

Lol not part of text book ... its a whole new subject :)

Seventhday adventist high school :scared2:o_O:clap2:

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
As we speak the whole conversion racket is going on ..this is one which reported imagine the thousands of unreported cases , wonder when we will wake up ..probably never

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/thiruvananthapuram/My-daughter-was-forcibly-converted-to-Islam-Missing-Kerala-girls-mother/articleshow/53311598.cms
what blasphemy is this! what conversion?! Hindus converting other Hindus? how's that possible?!

BTW, separatist voices have already begun emanating out of north kerala, as the green Hindus wearing chhote bhai ka pyjama have outbred & outnumbered all other (Hindus) even when there's no competition between religions.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
He developed some sort of immunity to our posts. We can't do easy Ghar Wapsi on this guy.

We need new methods to enlighten our next level sickies.
On the other hand, my heart is not in it to do some serious head whacking.
taquiyyashastris & sicks are a little different breeds. both require different approaches. while also, the latter would invariably get Prasad from the former some time or the other, leading to probable enlightenment.

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Just to correct u on one point ... from lkg to 5th class i studied in cristian school... all students are gifted bible every year and bible was one of the subject to pass. So pls correct ur perception.

Lol not part of text book ... its a whole new subject :)

Seventhday adventist high school :scared2:o_O:clap2:
coz you are from a yeshu-lovelorn nation of shaitan-pujaris

BTW the presidents of the State-separate-from-church apparently cant think of something else other than the bible for taking oath to separate State from the church so that people can think something else besides xtianity.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
इस देश के मुस्लिम करते हैं भगवान राम की पूजा, मोदी से की खास डिमांड

साल 1992 में हुए बाबरी विध्‍वंस के बाद से भारत में हिंदू-मुस्लिम कट्टरता बढ़ गई है। जहां आज रहीम का नाम लेने पर हिंदू भड़क उठता है तो वहीं राम का नाम लेने पर मुस्लिम। लेकिन इन सबके बीच दुनिया में एक ऐसा देश भी है जहां मुस्लिम भगवान राम की पूजा करते हैं और रामायण का पाठ भी। इस देश में भगवान राम को मुसलमान अपना नायक मानते हैं और रामायण को अपने दिल का सबसे करीबी ग्रंथ।

भगवान राम की पूजा
आपको बता दें कि यह एक ऐसा देश है जहां दुनिया के सबसे ज्‍यादा मुस्लिम रहते हैं। इस देश की सारी संस्कृति ही रामायण की पारंपरिक और सांस्कृतिक आस्था से संबंध रखती है। विश्व के मानचित्र पर यह देश दक्षिण पूर्व एशिया में स्थित है। इसकी आबादी तकरीबन 23 करोड़ है। इसका नाम इंडोनेशिया है। यह दुनिया का चौथा सबसे अधिक आबादी वाला देश है। इसकी राजधानी जकार्ता है।

भारतीयों की तरह ही इंडोनेशिया में रामायण बेहद लोकप्रिय है। हाल ही में इंडोनेशिया सरकार ने भारत के कई जगहों पर इंडोनेशिया की रामायण पर आधारित रामलीला का मंचन करवाने की मांग की है। यही नहीं अनीस ने भारत में मोदी सरकार से हर साल रामायण पर्व के आयोजन की भी मांग की। बता दें कि इंडोनेशिया भी चाहता है कि भारतीय कलाकार वहां जाकर इंडोनेशिया के कई शहरों में रामायण का मंचन किया जाए।

भारत की तरह ही इंडोनेशिया में रामायण सर्वाधिक लोकप्रिय काव्य ग्रंथ है। लेकिन भारत और इंडोनेशिया की रामायण में अंतर है। भारत में राम की नगरी जहां अयोध्या है, वहीं इंडोनेशिया में यह योग्या के नाम से स्थित है। यहां राम कथा को ककनिन, या ‘काकावीन रामायण’ नाम से जाना जाता है। भारतीय प्राचीन सांस्कृतिक रामायण के रचियता आदिकवि ऋषि वाल्मिकी हैं, तो वहीं इंडोनेशिया में इसके रचयि‍ता कवि योगेश्वर हैं।

इंडोनेशिया की रामायण 26 अध्यायों का एक विशाल ग्रंथ है। इस रामायण में प्राचीन लोकप्रिय चरित्र दशरथ को विश्वरंजन कहा गया है, जबकि उसमें उन्‍हें एक शैव भी माना गया है, यानी की वे शिव के अराधक हैं। इंडोनेशिया की रामायण का आरंभ भगवान राम के जन्म से होता है, जबकि विश्वामित्र के साथ राम और लक्ष्मण के प्रस्थान में समस्त ॠषिगणों की ओर से मंगलाचरण किया जाता है और दशरथ के घर इस ज्येष्ठ पुत्र के जन्म के साथ ही हिंदेशिया का वाद्य यंत्र गामलान बजने लगता है। वहीं यहां नौ सेना के अध्यक्ष को लक्ष्मण कहा जाता है। जबकि सीता को सिंता और हनुमान तो इंडोनेशिया के सर्वाधिक लोकप्रिय पात्र हैं।

हनुमान जी की लोकप्रियता का अंदाजा इसी बात से लगाया जा सकता है कि आज भी हर साल इस मुस्लिम आबादी वाले देश के आजादी के जश्न के दिन यानी की 27 दिसंबर को बड़ी तादाद में राजधानी जकार्ता की सड़कों पर युवा हनुमान जी का वेश धारण कर सरकारी परेड में शामिल होते हैं। बता दें कि हनुमान को इंडोनेशिया में ‘अनोमान’ कहा जाता है।

Source – livetoday.online

any jingo wants it translated to ingliss?!

aditya g

Country flag
Is Hinduism declining? What is the way to measure that?

I will not decide that basis what the commie presstitute media tells me.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles