Why does the Army act so CRUEL?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
AFSPA is like a Cemo, It effects the whole body to kill cancer, AFSPA is not the problem, The problem is government way of treating and handling situation ..

Even under AFSPA any uniform men can be taken under police then will be handed to the Army if find guilty ..

sir, don't you think somewhat AFSPA is preventing those guilty armymen, who are involved in the killings .

And what will happen if AFSPA will be stopped .

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The soldiers in 1989 "Tiananmen Square protest" were armed with the Type 56 assault rifle and fired live ammunition at civilians.
Before they were fired on, civilians made barriers of bicycle racks which trapped PLA BMPs and civilians threw Molotov cocktails at vehicles, incinerating the PLA soldiers inside.

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Before they were fired on, civilians made barriers of bicycle racks which trapped PLA BMPs and civilians threw Molotov cocktails at vehicles, incinerating the PLA soldiers inside.
Which planet are you from?

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yes, you should know it.

ask Tibetans and Uighers.

And the best part is that in China, the openness of the Indian media which does not hesitate reporting issue, is not there.

And so calmly and blissfully ignorant of atrocities flows the Hwang Ho and Yangtse Kiang!

Long Live Indian Democracy and Indian free media!
Less people have died in Tibet and Xinjiang in last 20 years than in Manipur so keep this nonsense to yourself. You can go and visit Xinjiang and Tibet to see how much they are developed in comparison to Manipur and Kashmir.

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Less people have died in Tibet and Xinjiang in last 20 years than in Manipur so keep this nonsense to yourself. You can go and visit Xinjiang and Tibet to see how much they are developed in comparison to Manipur and Kashmir.
people disappear in china add to that thousands of people executed.:p:rolleyes:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
people disappear in china add to that thousands of people executed.:p:rolleyes:
All this can not change that Tibet and Xinjiang are well developed than Kashmir and Manipur. The thousands who are executed are all guilty of some crimes and are mostly Han Chinese.

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
All this can not change that Tibet and Xinjiang are well developed than Kashmir and Manipur. The thousands who are executed are all guilty of some crimes and are mostly Han Chinese.
Do yu know how many Tibetans ,xinjians disappeared?

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Which planet are you from?
Please try to refute what I said rather than resorting to a lame attempt at ridicule. I am sure some Chinese members here can provide contemporary TV coverage from the incident to confirm than APCs in Tiananmen Square were attacked with Molotov cocktails.

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Please try to refute what I said rather than resorting to a lame attempt at ridicule. I am sure some Chinese members here can provide contemporary TV coverage from the incident to confirm than APCs in Tiananmen Square were attacked with Molotov cocktails.
Malatov cocktails are all staged by chines army.Hundreds of reports conform this.They are not armed.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Malatov cocktails are all staged by chines army.Hundreds of reports conform this.They are not armed.
Did PLA make barriers of bicycle racks to trap its own APCs? I doubt that very much.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
I dont encourage trolls.
You don't provide evidence of anything, either. Name-calling doesn't support your argument. Let's see if you do better with time, eh?

Glint

Country flag
What happened was recorded by TV cameras. What perspective do TV cameras have?
I was talking about my perspective, friend :)

I'm not taking any sides here, I based my opinions merely on what i read from articles.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
sir, don't you think somewhat AFSPA is preventing those guilty armymen, who are involved in the killings .

And what will happen if AFSPA will be stopped .
Terrorism will ride unabated.

Can anyone looking at a man say he is a terrorist?

One thing to remember is that giving third degree will only make the man say what the ones giving third degree wants to hear Therefore, it defeats the purpose.

Interrogation techniques have undergone a sea change and violence is not the way it is done.

AFSPA is basically to get information so that immediate action can be taken to contain any further damage.

Now, if there was no AFSPA, then the same information is received from the civil police 7 days later, and then that information will be of no use since the situation would have changed and the terrorists who had escaped the noose (metaphorically speaking) would have moved on, achieved their aim and caused more mayhem and carnage.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Really?

You have been a resident on the prowl out there?

How much of news comes out of China on these issues?

There is no harm in being a Chinese acolyte, but one should not peddle 'facts' that are mere figments of imagination since no news comes out of those areas.

Now if this happens as below, how will anyone know what's up?

China Forbids International Tourism to Tibet Indefinitely

Chinese authorities alerted foreign travel agencies Tuesday that they would no longer be issuing entry permits to Tibet, the latest in a series of regulations being put on travelers to Tibet. The announcement follows the self-immolation of two Tibetans last week....

many are saying that the latest in a string of Tibetan self-immolations led to the country's shutdown to outsiders. According to Free Tibet, a campaign promoting Tibetan independence from China, there have been more than 30 self-immolations since March 2011. Most recently, on May 27, 2012 two Tibetans were the first to set themselves on fire in Lhasa, Tibet's tightly-controlled administrative capital. The shutdown also coincides with the Saga Dawa festival, which celebrates the Buddha's birth and draws many Buddhists to Tibet. This year, the festival began on June 4, which is also the anniversary of the Chinese government crackdown on the Tiananmen Square protests.
China Forbids International Tourism to Tibet Indefinitely - ABC News

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles