Why Do Tibetans Self-immolate?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
All should visit China, the hinterland and see how wonderfully pleasantly interesting it is!

Avoid Tibet and Xinjiang because the minder ( in disguise as the tourist guide) is practically breathing down your neck!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
All should visit China, the hinterland and see how wonderfully pleasantly interesting it is!

Avoid Tibet and Xinjiang because the minder ( in disguise as the tourist guide) is practically breathing down your neck!
I think thats not possible...not much from India really think about travelling to China and its always US/EU etc.

I think more and more pics can be posted by travellers which usually CCP dont want the world to see.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
One can visit China and there is no issues there.

It has to be in a sponsored group with a tourist guide.

The guides will ensure you don't take pictures that are not good for China, especially Tibet and Xinjiang.

China is a most exotic destination to visit.

Do visit and you will find it such an education and an experience.

However note the Chinese foods that most Indians love is not real Chinese food.

North Chinese food is horrid and bland, even non veg. Be careful here. Dogs are also served.

The South Chinese food is too exotic!

And Schezwan pepper is real hot!

If you eat it, it does not taste hot. Crush it and eat it and you will jump!

All said and done, China is a beautiful country.

The Chinese airline ex Kolkata is cheap. Try it!

Last edited:

ice berg

The HIGH IQ of China is a bogus since it's self-made.

New7Wonders of the World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whats there to see in Great Walll of China??? bodies used as cement??? A never ending walk for thousands of kms???
Dont ask me, ask the people who visiting China. Last time I checked there are still more people visiting China than India despite your nonsens of wonderful India #1 lies.

And yes let us get back to topic when you are done with your rants.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
For a vegetarian its not easy to enjoy food in China which includes all types of animals.

ice berg

For a vegetarian its not easy to enjoy food in China which includes all types of animals.
There are lots of restaurants for vegetarians in China. I guess you dont read about them in ToI.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Dont ask me, ask the people who visiting China. Last time I checked there are still more people visiting China than India despite your nonsens of wonderful India #1 lies.

And yes let us get back to topic when you are done with your rants.
I have talked to people who went to China and I often hear "In China almost all things looks the same... places to faces" ... it doesnt happen since India has all colors and places.

And yeah get back to topic since your rants doesnt stand any ground.

ice berg

I have talked to people who went to China and I often hear "In China almost all things looks the same... places to faces" ... it doesnt happen since India has all colors and places.

And yeah get back to topic since your rants doesnt stand any ground.
I have talked to people who went to India and I often hear "In India almost all things looks the same... places to faces" ... it doesnt happen since China has all colors and places.

And yeah get back to topic since your rants doesnt stand any ground

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There are lots of restaurants for vegetarians in China. I guess you dont read about them in ToI.
That is not correct.

In Shanghai they have but they are nowhere to please Indian veggies.

But for the non Veg, China is a paradise, especially south China.

Try a sea cucumber

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yeah... I am not saying there is no veg food in China.I once went to a famous chain called "Mainland China" here to check out why there is so much hullabu about "Chinese Food".Me and my friend had hard time picking veg stuff.While my other friends had no issues at all and gobbled all types of animals.I had a sneak peak in the kitchen which was restricted and I saw same hands which was preparing non-veg was making veg food as well.So I had some baby corn and some similar stuff and ate lotta ice cream and sweets and avoided normal meal.

There is veg food in non-veg restaurants here as well but the same hands which makes non-veg stuff so its laced with non-veg often.

It's not just the TOI which I read(wrong guess you had about my news sources) but a LOT of resources which includes tv programs/news/sites on travel and food of all the countries.China is officially not a friendly place for veggies (including other eastern countries) where all types of animals(rats/snakes/bats/pigs brain/intestines) are roasted or even eaten alive as a delicacy :shocked: :scared2:

Last edited:

ice berg

That is not correct.

In Shanghai they have but they are nowhere to please Indian veggies.

It is a matter of taste. Veg food in CHina and India is quite different I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I have talked to people who went to India and I often hear "In India almost all things looks the same... places to faces" ... it doesnt happen since China has all colors and places.

And yeah get back to topic since your rants doesnt stand any ground
STOP doing COPY-PASTE of what I said with lies suiting yourself.... :lol: omg but I can understand you are from a COPY-PASTE LAND. :lol:

Thats a blatant lie ... since Indian faces and places look different.Why you are behaving like a typical paki... i mean whenever we tell Pak a lie they pounce back and say India is liar thinking that would become a truth if repeated 10 times. :lol:

You believe in whatever you are told.... Chinese places and faces look same.Look at Han Chinese. :lol:

Last edited:

ice berg

Yeah... I am not saying there is no veg food in China.I once went to a famous chain called "Mainland China" here to check out why there is so much hullabu about "Chinese Food".Me and my friend had hard time picking veg stuff.While my other friends had no issues at all and gobbled all types of animals.I had a sneak peak in the kitchen which was restricted and I saw same hands which was preparing non-veg was making veg food as well.So I had some baby corn and some similar stuff and ate lotta ice cream and sweets and avoided normal meal.

There is veg food in non-veg restaurants here as well but the same hands which makes non-veg stuff so its laced with non-veg often.

It's not just the TOI which I read(wrong guess you had about my news sources) but a LOT of resources which includes tv programs/news/sites on travel and food of all the countries.China is not such a friendly place for veggies as eastern countries where all types of animals(rats/snakes/bats/pigs brain/intestines) are roasted or even eaten alive. :scared2:
No doubt definition of veg food in China is quite different than India. If you really want authentic veg food in China, visit temples.
They sell authentic veg food.
I wont care too much about tvs shows. They cater to a certain type of viewers. No doubt you will find alot of strange food in China, but that dosnt means it is all China got.

ice berg

Thats a blatant lie... since Indian faces and places look different.Why you are behaving like a typical paki... i mean whenever we tell Pak a lie they pounce back and say India is liar thinking that would become a truth. :lol:

You believe in whatever you are told.... Chinese places and faces look same.Look at Han Chinese. :lol:
I see my humour is lost on you. I was just using the same logic as you.

The last statement is just priceless. Thanks for a good laugh.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I see my humour is lost on you. I was just using the same logic as you.

The last statement is just priceless. Thanks for a good laugh.
Your "LOGIC" was a typical Paki Logic... ie. copy-paste the same statement and change words.

ice berg

Your "LOGIC" was a typical Paki Logic... ie. copy-paste the same statement and change words.
Are you gonna paki this and paki that or you gonna get back to topic soon? Seems like you dont recognize your own line of logic.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
No doubt definition of veg food in China is quite different than India. If you really want authentic veg food in China, visit temples.
They sell authentic veg food.
I wont care too much about tvs shows. They cater to a certain type of viewers. No doubt you will find alot of strange food in China, but that dosnt means it is all China got.
Temples as in some Chinese or Hindu Temple? Whichever it is but it would be impractical to rely on temples for food all the time since one has to stay in a hotel.While there are places to see in China but I guess a veg person needs to be very restricted and careful in food.This is what I am saying.

Travel channels show a LOT about a country and they cater to ALL types.... a special series which showed is "Andrew Zimmerman's Weirdest Food" which was like :shocked: :shocked:... pigs brains/intestines,insects,half grown duck egg,rat juice soaked in vinegar,bull balls,bull penis. Each series had 1 country so its not just China which has weirdest of foods on the planet.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Are you gonna paki this and paki that or you gonna get back to topic soon? Seems like you dont recognize your own line of logic.
Your logic would make sense when you STOP copying statements and change words without any base.Come with some solid logic.Show the diversity of China.All Han Chinese have same language , pale skin and flat faces and same eyes but in case of India there is no typical face at all and neither one color or region or language.

SO PROVE IT.

No wonder the statements of China and Pakis sound same.:rolleyes:

CountryA to Pakis: You lied.
Pakis : You lied.

CountryA to Pakis: Prove your statements that you dont lie.
Pakis : Prove your statements that you dont lie.

CountryA to Pakis: OMG.
Pakis : OMG.

CountryA to Pakis: You are losing argument , be original.
Pakis : You are losing argument , be original.

ice berg

Temples as in some Chinese or Hindu Temple? Whichever it is but it would be impractical to rely on temples for food all the time since one has to stay in a hotel.While there are places to see in China but I guess a veg person needs to be very restricted and careful in food.This is what I am saying.

Travel channels show a LOT about a country and they cater to ALL types.... a special series which showed is "Andrew Zimmerman's Weirdest Food" which was like :shocked: :shocked:... pigs brains/intestines,insects,half grown duck egg,rat juice soaked in vinegar,bull balls,bull penis. Each series had 1 country so its not just China which has weirdest of foods on the planet.
Buddhist temples mostly. But you can probably find veg food in other temples as well. Agree the veg options in China is quite restricted if you are used to indian veg food. I don think there are many hindu temples in China.

Yah, I watch the Andrew Zimmerman show too. Never realized US has so much to offer either. Guess strange food isnt solely a chinese thing.

ice berg

Your logic would make sense when you STOP copying statements and change words without any base.Come with some solid logic.Show the diversity of China.All Han Chinese have same language , pale skin and flat faces and same eyes but in case of India there is no typical face at all and neither one color or region or language.

SO PROVE IT.

Sigh, Go there and see for yourself.

Or Google. To claim China has no diversity is one of the most ignorant statement I have heard on DFI, and trust me, I have heard alot.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles