Why China has so few friends?

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Russia ought to be a true friend of India, right? Yet they don't waste any opportunity ripping you off. America shares a lot of values with India, what gifts has America ever given to india, besides the occasional rhetorics? Then everyone here claims that Vietnam is a great ally of India, then how come China-Vietnam trade dwarfs India-Vietnam trade last year?

When an european spots an Indian in the streets of Europe, make a guess which of the following things that most likely will come across his mind: friends, skin color, turban, muslim, terrorist or what a great democracy that is india? I don't know but I'm pretty sure its is not the last one.

SPIEZ

Country flag
We all know what will come across the minds of people when they see the Chinese flag.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Russia ought to be a true friend of India, right? Yet they don't waste any opportunity ripping you off. America shares a lot of values with India, what gifts has America ever given to india, besides the occasional rhetorics? Then everyone here claims that Vietnam is a great ally of India, then how come China-Vietnam trade dwarfs India-Vietnam trade last year?

When an european spots an Indian in the streets of Europe, make a guess which of the following things that most likely will come across his mind: friends, skin color, turban, muslim, terrorist or what a great democracy that is india? I don't know but I'm pretty sure its is not the last one.
We don't expect "gifts" and largesse from nations. I think you have interacted with a lot of Pakis on the internet. This habit of begging for gifts and largesse from other nations is a Paki habit.

What does a European think when he spots an Indian on the street? Nine out of ten think of a professional in some field - either IT, finance, medicine, etc. Among immigrants, Indians dominate the white collar professions in almost all nations they go to.

And let me educate you that not all Indians wear turbans. Sikhs do, and there are idiot Europeans who cannot tell the difference between a Sikh and a Taliban turban. But then, 19/20 Indians do not wear any kind of turbans. And lest you haven't learned, India is a predominantly Hindu nation. It has a large Muslim minority, but then our Muslims don't go blowing themselves up around the world, unlike the Muslims who are your taller-deeper Paki friends.

Lesson for you: Indians are known for good things in nations they emigrate to. It is your taller-deeper friends who are known for spreading terrorism and filth everywhere they go.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
This translates to Sucker, even the Indians are licking asshole, really cheap.

Mr curryguy, You obviusly dont have google in your country and know not of a nice feature called google translate. What a muppet!!
smart chinese A$$ he doesnt even know that kind of languages we can use to pay him back would be so tough that even daddy of google wont be able to translate .
Actually, IMHO the translation is a little flawed. I think the sentence actually intends to say, "Sucker, licking even the Indians' asshole". That changes things a bit. :lol: Someone with good Chinese knowledge can confirm or refute.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
China's economy is growing. China becomes biggest trading partner for many countries. China loans and invests billions of dollars overseas. We buy everybody's debt and we build many roads, buildings, and sea port for others, yet our friend list kept shrinking every year. What's wrong with us?
North Korea is our friend, maybe not. Once China stops feeding them, they could turn bite us.
Iran is our friend, maybe. They trust Russia more, they can't count on us
Russia is our friend, half and half. They think we are friend when they need it
Cuba is our friend, but they are too far away not helpful
Pakistan is also our friend, but since we are friend with them, India won't be friend with us
Vietnam used to be our friend. But they treat us as their No.1 enemy now
What about Libya, Iraq, Egypt, Syria? Ooops, regimes changed or could be changed soon
Do we used to have many friends? Yes. Do we want more friends?...... If so, how?
Because you are the most treacherous of all countries on the globe. India bent backwards and offered their friendship to you on Independence, supported one China idea, took you to the UN and Security Council for free, brought you to Non Aligned third world. Tibet was given to you on platter which Chinese could never achieve in the history of their existence. You started eyeing India !!
The first thing you did was back stab India.

How can any one be Chinese friend? Are you Chinese by the way ? I doubt as the day Chinese ask these questions to themselves, half of the problem would be over !

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Anyway, any honest Chinese can see for himself that the only true "friends" that China has, are Pakistan and North Korea. It is a fact that China is not really liked by any nations, and does not have good relationships with most of the world. That is the truth, and Chinese would do well to introspect on why this is so.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Certainly I was talking about the freedom to live peacefully, remember we did not start a war with India.
That is Chinese illusion and all Chinese are fed this falsehood. But that can not stop another mass belief in India that you not only started a war but committed an aggression which made an important neighbour suffer humiliation.

Indians like the Chinese hate humiliation.

nimo_cn

Country flag
I thought you were a smart Chinese, I take it back now.
When someone complains about not having enough friends, it is a sign of loneliness I guess.

Talking about friendship in international politics is like talking about love when you are f**king a whore.

By the way, I never care about how you think about me, and no reason to start now.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
well I guess the problem is the Indian government propaganda, the government was portraying India as a victim of this war. But what really happened over there is a different story. On one hand, in the early 50s, India had established a good relation with China in the early 1955, where Chinese prime-minster Zhou had been invited to visit India in that year. On the other hand, India was performing backstabbing activities by initiating a several expansion attack in the southern Tibet region from 1955-1959, during these period, China have tried to approach a peaceful border agreement with India like It did with USSR, Vietnam and Korea, but India has denied such Act and continue with its expansion plan. Which lead to the 1962 war.
Patently incorrect. China had three conflicts with USSR or border issue.
Three conflicts including a war with Vietnam on border issue.
Difficulties with Maynmar over Northern areas.
Invaded Kambodia.
Had border dispute with Thailand.

Now has maritime dispute with seven countries !

Either China is the most insecure nation or is most aggressive country.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Ha Ha! good going, all the best, I like your attitude in the last part nimo.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Nimo, actually, friends on the international arena are important in a variety of situations. Those friends might well turn out to be allies when the going really gets tough.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
When could we stop discussing a half century ago conflict? 1962 war is like a nightmare never goes away in India-China discussion.
That is a noble sentiment !

Can the Japanese rule memories be washed off ? No .

But 1962 is a simple case. Only three things are required.
First, give autonomy To Tibet and allow Dalai Lama or Democracy to rule under the Chinese sovereignity in Tibet (One Country many systems). Stop Hanisation of Tibet.
Stop Arming Pakistan to kill Indians. Stop that proxy war with India.
Settle Boundary issue through negotiation amicably and demilitarise the border.

Very simple and doable !

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
man, wake up!
Why China should do that? give me a reason.LOL

That is a noble sentiment !

Can the Japanese rule memories be washed off ? No .

But 1962 is a simple case. Only three things are required.
First, give autonomy To Tibet and allow Dalai Lama or Democracy to rule under the Chinese sovereignity in Tibet (One Country many systems). Stop Hanisation of Tibet.
Stop Arming Pakistan to kill Indians. Stop that proxy war with India.
Settle Boundary issue through negotiation amicably and demilitarise the border.

Very simple and doable !

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Do you have friend? If you do, how do you define a friend and how would you treat them and be treated?
Well then you need to study Indian classic and most widely read "Panchatantra", the first chapter on loss and gain of friendship.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
ok, who is indian's friend? ur neighbors? Russia? US? LOL
LOLGuy,

In international relations, IMHO, anyone who is not overtly hostile or suspicious can be counted among friends. If the population of the country does not hate you, and if the governments are amicable and do business and have good diplomatic relations, they can be counted among friends. That way, almost all civilized nations in the world are India's friends.

I will tell you your problem though - you are so used to the Pakis sucking your c0ck and constantly massaging your ego, that you feel that to be "friends" in the international arena, it is necessary to have such a relationship as Pakistan-China. Actually, the Pak-China relationship is like that between a devoted slavish girl (addicted to drugs, and having no employment or means of earning apart from wh0ring herself) and a brash young man in a crowded railway station. The young slavish girl keeps making statements like "taller than mountain, sweeter than honey, etc. etc.". The brash young man enjoys the attention and the PDA, and the rest of the onlookers are thoroughly embarrassed and turn away.

Truth be told, in international relations, almost all nations are hostile or suspicious when it comes to China. That is not the case with India.

If you look for other nations making expressions towards India like the way the Pakis show towards you, no one will be able to match that definition of "friendship".

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
man, wake up!
Why China should do that? give me a reason.LOL
China should do that to peacefully manage its neighbourhood and bring in peace in the environment for further development. Or be ready to be burnt up from all sides including from the aft.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Actually, the Pak-China relationship is like that between a devoted slavish girl (addicted to drugs, and having no employment or means of earning apart from wh0ring herself) and a brash young man in a crowded railway station. The young slavish girl keeps making statements like "taller than mountain, sweeter than honey, etc. etc.". The brash young man enjoys the attention and the PDA, and the rest of the onlookers are thoroughly embarrassed and turn away.
The devoted slavish girl has AIDS, Syphilis and Gonorrhea

On a serious note, this seems close to old Middle Kingdom type policies. Since China was isolated and never really challenged by any civilization, it has developed quite a supremacist approach to it's vassals. You either or paid tribute or faced the wrath of the imperial dragon.

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
lsmr

This is the proof of arrogance when individuals like you know language of communication on this forum is English but again you post it in your language. Do not be coward show some courage and express yourself in English no one is going to ban you unless you have used some uncivilized language toward others. We do not write in our mother tongue and do not expect from others as well. This is called mutual respect unless you were brought up in uncivilized family.

Next time when you feel provoked go and hit your head on the wall.

Last edited:
Reactions: mki

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles