Why China failed in creating own brands

esolve

lol not selling excuse its the truth china still has long way to go before its brand consider to be quality brand, ask ANY westerner about it. just because you make more stuff doesn't mean its the superior quality stuff.

as for the drone yes its a camera mount on quadhelicopter, kudo to china make these. drone been use by many countries, drone/rc plane with camera is nothing new. china make these to be available to masses, but it doesn't mean its the superior quality stuff.
they do deserve the credit of been new at market/put the necessary software in place and sell it at reasonable price to consumers. but you can't use a single product to justify all chinese product.

china make good progress, but its not there yet. when westner consumer start buying chinese made appliance, high quality electronic, automobile etc etc over existing quality brand, then it would count as quality brand
If I want to focus on brands which sells well, there are loads of brands for appliances, cars, heavy machines blala, which have gone abroad. But in this thread I only limit my scope to those brands which have been successful and grasped a considerable market share in the west. Don't you notice that I don't even mention brands like Xiaomi, Alibaba, which have been extensively reported in the west? Coz they are not in the scope.

I told you that westerner consumer have already bought Chinese products over existing quality brands, like TP-Link and Lenovo. Western mobile operator are largely dependent on Huawei telecom devices/solution over existing quality brand. BYD electric bus has already conquered the western market.
When it comes to Haier, if you still want to stress "price", then why don't you notice that Hyundai sells well due to its price? In China many ppl buy Hyundai due to its price.

If you believe DJI is not innovation, it is not quality. Then how can you argue that Samsung/Hyundai/LG are innovative or quality brands? Compared the drone camera, Smartphone is much more nothing new, cars are nothing new, TV is nothing new, blabla.

Compersion

Country flag
First, for samsung, you can visit the following link to see that 54% of Samsung's share is held by foreigners, coincidentally around 54% of alibaba is held by foreigners. You can also see that Lee family only hold less than 5%. By comparison, Mayun, the founder/promotor of Alibaba hold 8.9% of its share.

SAMSUNG

Compared to Samsung, the promotor and founder of Alibaba is Ma Yun and Ma Yun has full control of Alibaba. Alibaba is based in China, started in China and developed in China, and its management board and crew are mostly Chinese. How can you be so ridiculous to judge the nationality of a company by whether that country is ruled by CCP or not?

Second, what you said is full of ignorane and brain-washing results. You SIMPLY have no idea about China's political and economic institution. All you said is just your imagination and you can just shoot a movie for it. JUST a JOKE! XDDDDDDDD. I won't bother to argue on your crack, but I want to comment on some points:

i do not believe any worthwhile PRC brand is foreign owned except Alibaba
Just now you mentioned Tencent, then why you believe Alibaba is the only foreign-owned company? Are you fighting with yourself in logic?
You simply have no idea of Chinese companies, you pay attention to Alibaba only coz it is recently heavily reported by international media.

Take the major shareholder of Lenovo and Huawei who is it and why are they there. Dont forget its not hard to find a PHD holder in PRC these days who can read and write.

what do you mean by saying this? who told you that the shareholder must be a Phd? Is Steve Jobs or Bill Gates a Phd? are you joking?
Don't let emotions to get in the way. Red mist in your eyes ... Also if you don't mind me saying perhaps you fail to grasp my meanings,

What makes you think what I said is anyway a bad thing what PRC communist party is doing, it's their choice and it's their right. But it's not because of enterprise and entrepreneurship. It's a model and approach, their are reasons for that.

About Samsung fair play to you if you got it right but it's with a huge caveat that I haven't checked. Who is the promoter for Samsung (the majority shareholder - with synergy of pension and treasury and foreign aligned vehicles )?? But I won't go to the extreme of comparing Samsung to alibaba. Alibaba is more foreign compared to Samsung being foreign. Samsung is Korean but one can say alibaba is not a local PRC company (and that hurts the communist party - and goes against principle and approach that's why they want to change it). The Korean government seems fine with foreign participation in Samsung and at such levels, The rest of what I said I stick to it, missing the word tencent needs to be seen in the overall scheme of things and your argument is schematic and not of substance.

If you are trying to say I am a stupid. It's easy to say that. And it's your right and I am not going to stop you.

Do you mind to break down the shareholding of alibaba and the 54% and the rest. Be specific. Who owns and controls alibaba at this moment,

Do the same for Lenovo.

Next how many PHds graduate each year in PRC. Why is the person present in senior management and with any major shareholder stake on any worthwhile local PRC company. You answered it - who said shareholder need to be a PhDs. But communist party have choice.

Why do you think I mention that.

(Because I have not mentioned tencent doesn't mean I am avoiding it - feel free to get the details of the control and ownership of that also).

** added later name a PRC brand that can survive without communist party and has no communist party connection. (Again don't get offended)

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag
If I want to focus on brands which sells well, there are loads of brands for appliances, cars, heavy machines blala, which have gone abroad. But in this thread I only limit my scope to those brands which have been successful and grasped a considerable market share in the west. Don't you notice that I don't even mention brands like Xiaomi, Alibaba, which have been extensively reported in the west? Coz they are not in the scope.

I told you that westerner consumer have already bought Chinese products over existing quality brands, like TP-Link and Lenovo. Western mobile operator are largely dependent on Huawei telecom devices/solution over existing quality brand. BYD electric bus has already conquered the western market.
When it comes to Haier, if you still want to stress "price", then why don't you notice that Hyundai sells well due to its price? In China many ppl buy Hyundai due to its price.

If you believe DJI is not innovation, it is not quality. Then how can you argue that Samsung/Hyundai/LG are innovative or quality brands? Compared the drone camera, Smartphone is much more nothing new, cars are nothing new, TV is nothing new, blabla.
where you get the idea BYD already conquered western market? lol Hyundai sell well because its a good value and has decent quality. tell me given the choice how many chinese buy geeley over buick, GM etc if price is same?
like i said let me know when american start choose bunch chinese products for its quality over japan/german/US made products.

esolve

Don't let emotions to get in the way. Red mist in your eyes ... Also if you don't mind me saying perhaps you fail to grasp my meanings,

At the very beginning, can you word more vocally but not so formally and obscure? what you write is so obscure

What makes you think what I said is anyway a bad thing what PRC communist party is doing, it's their choice and it's their right. But it's not because of enterprise and entrepreneurship. It's a model and approach, their are reasons for that.

whether it is bad or good bout PRC or CCP, what you said is just your imagination

About Samsung fair play to you if you got it right but it's with a huge caveat that I haven't checked. Who is the promoter for Samsung (the majority shareholder)?? But I won't go to the extreme of comparing Samsung to alibaba. The rest of what I said I stick to it, missing the word tencent needs to be seen in the overall scheme of things and your argument is schematic and not of substance.

pls compare Samsung with Alibaba, if you believe you are right, and tell me who is the promotor of Samsung and Alibaba.
Tencent or alibaba are not only the Chinese companies which have foreign shareholders, there are loads of. But you may only know these two or some additional few.

Do you mind to break down the shareholding of alibaba and the 54% and the rest. Be specific. Who owns and controls alibaba at this moment,
Do the same for Lenovo.

the details of Aliababa shareholders are not disclosed. But no one can deny that Ma Yun controls Alibaba while softbank generally don't decide anything.
For lenovo, there are only Chinese information about its shareholders

if you read Chinese, you will see Among its shareholders, there are Chinese academia, private companies and individuals

Next how many PHds graduate each year in PRC. Why is the person present in senior management and with any major shareholder stake on any worthwhile local PRC company. You answered it - who said shareholder need to be a PhDs. But communist party have choice.

can you reword this sentence? really can't follow you. What are you talking about?

** added later name a PRC brand that can survive without communist party and has no communist party connection. (Again don't get offended)
millions of

esolve

where you get the idea BYD already conquered western market? lol Hyundai sell well because its a good value and has decent quality. tell me given the choice how many chinese buy geeley over buick, GM etc if price is same?
like i said let me know when american start choose bunch chinese products for its quality over japan/german/US made products.
BYD electric buses have its presence in many western countries.

Why do you compare Hyundai with those Chinese brands which I never mentioned? why not compare it with Japanese/German cars?
Hyundai in car industry is like Haier in appliance industry.

for Dji drone camera, Lenovo computers, americans have bought a lot of them over japan/german/US made products.

Compersion

Country flag
At the very beginning, can you word more vocally but not so formally and obscure? what you write is so obscure

whether it is bad or good bout PRC or CCP, what you said is just your imagination

About Samsung fair play to you if you got it right but it's with a huge caveat that I haven't checked. Who is the promoter for Samsung (the majority shareholder)?? But I won't go to the extreme of comparing Samsung to alibaba. The rest of what I said I stick to it, missing the word tencent needs to be seen in the overall scheme of things and your argument is schematic and not of substance.

pls compare Samsung with Alibaba, if you believe you are right, and tell me who is the promotor of Samsung and Alibaba.
Tencent or alibaba are not only the Chinese companies which have foreign shareholders, there are loads of. But you may only know these two or some additional few.

Do the same for Lenovo.

the details of Aliababa shareholders are not disclosed. But no one can deny that Ma Yun controls Alibaba while softbank generally don't decide anything.
For lenovo, there are only Chinese information about its shareholders

if you read Chinese, you will see Among its shareholders, there are Chinese academia, private companies and individuals

can you reword this sentence? really can't follow you. What are you talking about?

millions of
All PRC brands that are worthwhile are controlled by communist party. The "private (rich) individuals" own factory and not brands (again with communist party supervision). Success in PRC is by manufacturing and if lucky owning a factory and not much by enterprise and entrepreneurship and creating brand value unless it is a factory, perhaps some can say owning property also makes one rich in PRC (but that's a different topic).

The communist party is very very rich body. Communist party plan even in economics of private company, but that's where company like alibaba and tencent come and fill a little grey area that I feel communist party does not like. Nothing wrong with communist party being a fund manger and asset manager, it's pretty impressive one can say.

Alibaba is not controlled by jack ma and not owned by jack ma, sure he is trying to do it and using One sided inter company agreements that some say benefit certain people. But it does not take away from the fact that the owner is not jack ma (communist party might not like such performance)

There is more likelihood the communist party will control alibaba compared to jack ma.

Lenovo is controlled by communist party I believe. Have you heard of Chinese Academy of Sciences:

Chinese Academy of Sciences - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember the dinner table analogy ... Think what the communist party people on the dinner table say about jack ma, he might even be on that table - justifying why he ought to still be there, I will be shocked if communist party does not threaten to promote another brand if anything is done to deny control.

Next think why is alibaba successful -is it because of competition and innovation. eBay ... Amazon ... PayPal.

Nothing wrong with that. In fact it's a approach. But read the title of this thread.

Samsung is transparent and not (wanting to be) controlled by government and political party.

Last edited:

esolve

Success in PRC is by manufacturing and if lucky owning a factory and not much by enterprise and entrepreneurship and creating brand value unless it is a factory,

can you rephrase the above sentence?
besides, can you explain why you mentioned Phd?

if you want to say all companies are under the supervion of CCP, then I would say Alibaba is also in the list. Even foreign companies are in the list, those who are not willing to obey the rules are expelled, like google.

but you said Samsung is transparent and not (wanting to be) controlled by government and political party.
however, the Korean government can still order Samsung like this:
'Use it or lose it': Korea taxman warns Samsung on $60 bn cash hoard | Business Standard News

There are loads of private companies in China and the profits go to the individuals, so even if CCP can supervise them or control them, then what? These companies are still run by private and the profits are earned by private, nothing different to private companies in other countries.

Yes, Lenovo has Chinese academy as shareholder, but there are many big companies which have no public sector involved. Huawei, Sany, blabla

that's where company like alibaba and tencent come and fill a little grey area that I feel communist party does not like.

No, you are wrong, CCP like it. CCP heavily promote innovation and risky entrepreneur, they need this to boost economy.

Next think why is alibaba successful -is it because of competition and innovation. eBay ... Amazon ... PayPal.
so what is your argument here? of course it is due to competition and innovation.

I still don't understand why you believe Samsung is a Korean company while Alibaba and tencent are not Chinese companies. They all have foreign investments and shareholders. If you think Alibaba and tencent are not controlled by CCP, then they are not CCP companies, but they are Chinese companies, YOU CAN'T equal CCP to China.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
you can continue your joke here, everyone knows you are just using every logic to defend for your ignorance or arrogance
Your post remind me of the statement of Churchill

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
Go ahead with your malice and deride with you ignorance, but the truth is there on the plate for all to see, including you.

Compersion

Country flag
Success in PRC is by manufacturing and if lucky owning a factory and not much by enterprise and entrepreneurship and creating brand value unless it is a factory,

if you want to say all companies are under the supervion of CCP, then I would say Alibaba is also in the list. Even foreign companies are in the list, those who are not willing to obey the rules are expelled, like google.

but you said Samsung is transparent and not (wanting to be) controlled by government and political party.
however, the Korean government can still order Samsung like this:
'Use it or lose it': Korea taxman warns Samsung on $60 bn cash hoard | Business Standard News

There are loads of private companies in China and the profits go to the individuals, so even if CCP can supervise them or control them, then what? These companies are still run by private and the profits are earned by private, nothing different to private companies in other countries.

Yes, Lenovo has Chinese academy as shareholder, but there are many big companies which have no public sector involved. Huawei, Sany, blabla

that's where company like alibaba and tencent come and fill a little grey area that I feel communist party does not like.

No, you are wrong, CCP like it. CCP heavily promote innovation and risky entrepreneur, they need this to boost economy.

so what is your argument here? of course it is due to competition and innovation.

I still don't understand why you believe Samsung is a Korean company while Alibaba and tencent are not Chinese companies. They all have foreign investments and shareholders. If you think Alibaba and tencent are not controlled by CCP, then they are not CCP companies, but they are Chinese companies, YOU CAN'T equal CCP to China.
I was in a double mind if i ought to respond since you have a learned person acknowledging your effort here.

If one wants any success without Communist Party participation it is by owning a factory and one can say buying property (I would say "Less" Communist Party Involvement). I would say in nearly every other industry the Communist Party directs if not approves and sets up its success.

For Lenovo you agree there is Communist Party participation - case closed.

For Huawei:

As of 2011 Huawei has not published a corporate structure breakdown.
Huawei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Huawei's ownership structure has been a key issue as the Chinese company disputes accusations from officials in the U.S. and Europe that it is ultimately controlled by Beijing. In a 2012 report by U.S. Congressional investigators (pdf), staffers said they were rebuffed by company officials when they asked for more details. "Better information about Huawei's corporate structure would also help answer lingering questions caused by Huawei's historic lack of transparency," it said. "For years, analysts have struggled to understand how Huawei's purported employee-ownership model works in practice, and how that ownership translates into corporate leadership and decision-making."
The Search for Clarity on a Key Question: Who Owns Huawei? - China Real Time Report - WSJ

For Sany:

Sany's main founder and biggest shareholder, Liang Wengen, is one of mainland China's richest people, with a net worth of $7.3 billion as of March. Liang, 57, is politically connected — he joined the Communist Party of China in 2004 and has become one of the party's most influential members. (He's also one of its most outspoken: Last year at a press conference in Beijing he drew fire for saying communists also tend to attract "prettier" wives.)
Liang's rise within the party is notable in a country where private entrepreneurs were historically denied membership (Liang reportedly applied three times before he finally joined).
Sany’s bold U.S. move - Fortune

SANY HEAVY INDUSTRY CO LTD-A (600031:Shanghai Stock Exchange): Board of Directors - Businessweek

(I am not a expert in PRC Director background search - i leave the reason why i put the link there for you to decipher)

Continuing on:

Samsung is not going to be "controlled" by the Korean Government and Any Political Party. Samsung is led by Korean managers and is a huge conglomerate with many Korean Company and Subsidiaries and Workforce that is Korean.

That is not the same for Alibaba. I have not talked about Tencent (perhaps you can share what you think about that first).

Alibaba is a special company in PRC no doubt. Its in a grey area. Tencent is a little different.

You mention that companies in PRC are run by Private and profits are earned by private nothing different from other countries.

If you are based in PRC at this moment do you think you can become a CEO and Board Member of a PRC company that is not a factory. You are a Private individual. You might have PHD even.

But if you dont know anyone on the Communist Party Dinner table you have absolutely no chance.

Jack Ma needs to prove he deserves to be where he is. Because at this moment its not looking good for him. The Communist Party might even install someone else.

Because Alibaba even though they might be showing that they are owned by X they are ultimately controlled and will be controlled by Communist Party of PRC.

There is nothing wrong. Its a approach. When one talks about Temasek and GIC that's peanuts. The Communist Party of PRC is a much larger Investment Company and Asset Manager. The agents of the Communist Party are holding stakes in ALL the PRC companies of any renown and also The Communist Party and NOT Private Individuals are having Control - this is direct and not indirect like you refer to by trying to impose tax.

There is nothing wrong with such a approach. But the title of the thread is what it says.

Compersion

Country flag

I was in a double mind if i ought to respond since you have a learned person acknowledging your effort here.

If one wants any success without Communist Party participation it is by owning a factory and one can say buying property (I would say "Less" Communist Party Involvement). I would say in nearly every other industry the Communist Party directs if not approves and sets up its success.

For Lenovo you agree there is Communist Party participation - case closed.

For Huawei:

As of 2011 Huawei has not published a corporate structure breakdown.
Huawei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Huawei's ownership structure has been a key issue as the Chinese company disputes accusations from officials in the U.S. and Europe that it is ultimately controlled by Beijing. In a 2012 report by U.S. Congressional investigators (pdf), staffers said they were rebuffed by company officials when they asked for more details. "Better information about Huawei's corporate structure would also help answer lingering questions caused by Huawei's historic lack of transparency," it said. "For years, analysts have struggled to understand how Huawei's purported employee-ownership model works in practice, and how that ownership translates into corporate leadership and decision-making."
The Search for Clarity on a Key Question: Who Owns Huawei? - China Real Time Report - WSJ

For Sany:

Sany's main founder and biggest shareholder, Liang Wengen, is one of mainland China's richest people, with a net worth of $7.3 billion as of March. Liang, 57, is politically connected — he joined the Communist Party of China in 2004 and has become one of the party's most influential members. (He's also one of its most outspoken: Last year at a press conference in Beijing he drew fire for saying communists also tend to attract "prettier" wives.)
Liang's rise within the party is notable in a country where private entrepreneurs were historically denied membership (Liang reportedly applied three times before he finally joined).
Sany's bold U.S. move - Fortune

SANY HEAVY INDUSTRY CO LTD-A (600031:Shanghai Stock Exchange): Board of Directors - Businessweek

(I am not a expert in PRC Director background search - i leave the reason why i put the link there for you to decipher)

Continuing on:

Samsung is not going to be "controlled" by the Korean Government and Any Political Party. Samsung is led by Korean managers and is a huge conglomerate with many Korean Company and Subsidiaries and Workforce that is Korean. I agree that Samsung has foreign shareholder participation in fact probably at a larger proportion to Alibaba and Tencent. But Samsung is not going to be Controlled by the Korean Government and Any Political Party.

That is not the same for Alibaba - the Communist Party will be involved if not already is. I have not talked about Tencent (perhaps you can share what you think about that first).

Alibaba is a special company in PRC no doubt. Its in a grey area. Tencent is a little different.

You mention that companies in PRC are run by Private and profits are earned by private nothing different from other countries.

If you are based in PRC at this moment do you think you can become a CEO and Board Member of a PRC company that is not a factory. You are a Private individual. You might have PHD even.

But if you dont know anyone on the Communist Party Dinner table you have absolutely no chance. And remember there are many PHD graduates every year. Perhaps many current Business Leaders are reminded of such a fact (there is choice for Communist Party). Perhaps Private Individuals like you might question why certain Company have Certain Business Leaders. Perhaps Communist Party might not like certain Business Leaders because money can cloud Communist judgement .

Jack Ma needs to prove he deserves to be where he is (do you think the Communist Party admires him - do you think they makes fun of him). Because at this moment its not looking good for him. The Communist Party might even install someone else. Dont you think he is being used (by whom is the wonderful question). But fair play there is a attempt to try and take away ownership from the foreigners (but one is still open to the question if it is Jack who had such a idea - i doubt and would shine the spot light on the Communist Party intellectuals - "fund managers").

Because Alibaba even though they might be showing that they are owned by X they are ultimately controlled and will be controlled by Communist Party of PRC.

There is nothing wrong. Its a approach. When one talks about Temasek and GIC that's peanuts. The Communist Party of PRC is a much larger Investment Company and Asset Manager. The agents of the Communist Party are holding stakes in ALL the PRC companies of any renown and also The Communist Party and NOT Private Individuals are having Control - this is direct and not indirect like you refer to by trying to impose tax.

There is nothing wrong with such a approach. But the title of the thread is what it says.

One might want to rephrase it "Why Communist Party of PRC failed in creating own brands".

Last edited:

kenduffy

In China, there are 80 million party members, nearly everyone is a party member or has connection to party members, if you believe only those who are connected to CCP can get a chance to run a company(this is not true, but let me assume), then everyone has the chance.

CCP is not equal to China, I just ask you that if Samsung is a Korean company, then why Alibaba is not a Chinese company?

---------------------------------------------------------------
can you tell me why tencent is different?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
can you rephrase this sentence? really can't understand what you are talking about, your grammer and wording is so vague and strange. why do you always mention Phd, does Phd has anything to do with this topic?

Everyone in China has the chance to become a boss/CEO or whatever if you have the capability to earn money. Maybe after your become a billionaire or your company has grown to be a giant, CCP will approach you to support you to become an international giant or ask you to join the party. But before you become a big boss, everyone can start a company as he want.

One might want to rephrase it "Why Communist Party of PRC failed in creating own brands".
---------------------------------------------------------------------
whether you believe it is CCP or China, we have successful international brands.

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag
whether you believe it is CCP or China, we have successful international brands.
In China, there are 80 million party members, nearly everyone is a party member or has connection to party members, if you believe only those who are connected to CCP can get a chance to run a company(this is not true, but let me assume), then everyone has the chance.
What is State-ownded company please define.

What is Private Company with CCP Control please define.

What is Public Company with CCP Control please define.

CCP can decide who runs any worthwhile company in PRC. You have hit it on the spot where you say CCP has "Membership". Membership entails selection and also review(s). What is purpose of CCP - Is it a Fund Manager - Asset Manager - Investment Bank.

CCP is not equal to China, I just ask you that if Samsung is a Korean company, then why Alibaba is not a Chinese company?
I think Samsung is being used here to distract. Samsung is a Korean Company with large foreign shareholding participation that is listed on KSE and has many subsidiaries that employ Korean People and the management is Korean and also there is absolutely no chance for Korean Government and Korean Political Party to take over control of Samsung.

I am not saying Samsung is 100% Korean but I can say Samsung is more Korean compared to Alibaba is PRC at this moment. And I believe the CCP does not like that. It is a experiment and I am sure it will change -> Alibaba will come under CCP control. When that is executed we can say Alibaba is a PRC Company. Right now on paper it is a Japanese if not American Company.

---------------------------------------------------------------
can you tell me why tencent is different?
Because it is listed in Hong Kong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
can you rephrase this sentence? really can't understand what you are talking about, your grammer and wording is so vague and strange. why do you always mention Phd, does Phd has anything to do with this topic?

Everyone in China has the chance to become a boss/CEO or whatever if you have the capability to earn money. Maybe after your become a billionaire or your company has grown to be a giant, CCP will approach you to support you to become an international giant or ask you to join the party. But before you become a big boss, everyone can start a company as he want.
PHDs has a lot to do with this. A CCP Stamp on your forehead is worth more. Why PHDs are not having CCP Membership. Probably that ought to be made complusory - a bit like how CEOs of worthwhile PRC Company have to have CCP membership.

You agree CCP is involved. Now ask you are a PRC person. These ought to belong to PRC people and transparency ought to be there since it is PRC people under a PRC constitution why is CCP there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Again i repeat there is nothing wrong. Why people think what CCP and PRC is doing is wrong. It is a approach. It works whats wrong with that.

Next time you read any news in PRC where a CEO is "selected" for a big company ask your self do they have a PHD. If not feel sorry for the PHDs in PRC that probably are better suited.

Because the criteria for selection is done over a dinner table.

The private individuals you refer to -> that means they can pass on their legacy to their children. That is threat to CCP family planning.

kenduffy

What is State-ownded company please define.

What is Private Company with CCP Control please define.

What is Public Company with CCP Control please define.
state-owned company and public company in China are those with a large share owned by the government
private company are those whose large share are owned by individuals or private companies

let me ask you some questions:

1) Do You think Alibaba is the only company which is listed in an USA stock exchange, yes or no?

2) Samsung wants to be listed in the USA market, how do you think of this? so will this make Samsung a non-korean company?

3) so accroding to your knowledge, a person with a Phd degree is not allowed to be a CEO or build a private company in China? YES or NO?

4)
The private individuals you refer to -> that means they can pass on their legacy to their children. That is threat to CCP family planning.
so you mean in China, if an individual own a company, he can't let his son/daughter to run that company after he retire? YES or NO?

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag
state-owned company and public company in China are those with a large share owned by the government
private company are those whose large share are owned by individuals or private companies

let me ask you some questions:

1) You think Alibaba is the only company which is listed in an USA stock exchange?

2) Samsung wants to be listed in the USA market, how do you think of this? so will this make Samsung a non-korean company?

3) so accroding to your knowledge, a person with a Phd degree is not allowed to be a CEO or build a private company? YES or NO?

4)
so you mean in China, if an individual own a company, he can't let his son/daughter to run that company after he retire? YES or NO?

3)
The answers to the questions you are asking are evolving and are being played out at this moment.

Alibaba is not listed on the US Stock exchange. I thought they were looking at IPO. If Alibaba was listed in PRC and later a ADR was done in USA that is different. But Alibaba is doing its primary listing in US Stock Exchange. Please share to me a example of a PRC company that has done that before. Please ask why Alibaba is listing primarily in USA. And not Hong Kong like many PRC companies. Why not in Shanghai.

The control over Alibaba is the most critical thing at this moment and the CCP is going to make sure it is with them. I do not think Jack Ma is capable to be honest and I am not sure how he can alone take control. The valuations are high and value is not in Jack Ma.

The other choice is CCP will play hardball and say they can create a new "Brand Name" to replace Alibaba. The backend of Alibaba is in the control of CCP. Perhaps public impression is important for CCP and they are holding off of that. Also the impression that Alibaba is like FDI.

Are you in favour of a foreign owned company having a big market share in the internet and public domain in PRC.

Samsung primary listing is in KSE. FDI into Samsung is transparent and no Korean Government and no Political party will try and control it.

If large share is owned by government - how it is decided who runs the company. By CCP membership <-> PHD Qualification. Whats the process. Do you have a list of the qualifications and reasons why people have been selected to be CEO and board members and senior managers of all State Owned Company and also all large PRC Company in PRC. Take all the top 200 brands of PRC.

I believe all PHD graduates might one day need to join CCP and that be made compulsory. It will be good for CCP.

Private company any large and renowned one will have CCP control (i would assume). There would be no other reason for it to be successful. And here is where Alibaba comes in. Alibaba at this moment is a large private held company doing big business in PRC and owned by foreigners. It would be different if this foreign controlled company was selling aerated drinks under a foreign brand name. Please remember Alibaba and Tencent are in the internet and public domain.

If a individual own a company and he wants to give control to their children they would need permission from CCP. And CCP can install others if they want.

A good question is if one understands how it works -> a pragmatic PRC person will know how to game it (might not only be you who knows).

Like i said there is nothing wrong with what CCP and PRC company are doing. Its a approach. It works. Its their right.

Last edited:

kenduffy

The answers to the questions you are asking are evolving and are being played out at this moment.

But Alibaba is doing its primary listing in US Stock Exchange. Please share to me a example of a PRC company that has done that before.
the list is too long, I only paste 100 companies here, how do you think of these companies?

English name of the company
1  富基旋风 EFUT NASDAQ IT EFUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC
2 数百亿网 SBAY NASDAQ IT SUBAYE INC
3 东方信联 TSTC NASDAQ IT TELESTONE TECHNOLOGIES CORP
4 中信安 CPBY NASDAQ IT CHINA INFORMATION SECURITY TEC
5 德信无线 CNTF NASDAQ IT CHINA TECHFAITH WIRELESS-ADR
6 冠宏电子 DSWL NASDAQ IT DESWELL INDUSTRIES INC
7 亚太卫星 ATS NYSE IT APT SATELLITE HOLDINGS-ADR
8 海辉软件 HSFT NASDAQ IT HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INT-ADR
9 联想集团 LNVGY OTC BB IT Lenovo Group Limited ADR
10 神阳科技 ZSTN NASDAQ IT ZST DIGITAL NETWORKS INC
11 安防科技 CSR NYSE IT CHINA SECURITY & SURVEILLANC
12 嘉隆高科 AGMB OTC BB IT ALONG Mobile Technologies Inc.
13 德尔电器 DEER NASDAQ IT DEER CONSUMER PRODUCTS INC
14 国人通讯 GRRF NASDAQ IT CHINA GRENTECH CORP LTD-ADR
15 永新视博 STV NYSE IT CHINA DIGITAL TV HOLDING-ADR
16 柯莱特 CIS NYSE IT CAMELOT INFORMATION SYS-ADR
17 侨兴环球 XING NASDAQ IT QIAO XING UNIVERSAL RESOURCES
18 智远天下 CHIO NASDAQ IT CHINA INSONLINE CORP
19 芯成半导体 ISSI NASDAQ IT INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION
20 中华网软件 CDCS NASDAQ IT CDC SOFTWARE CORP-ADR
21 展讯通信 SPRD NASDAQ IT SPREADTRUM COMMUNICATI-ADR
22 东南融通 LFT NYSE IT LONGTOP FINANCIAL TECHNO-ADS
23 高德软件 AMAP NASDAQ IT AUTONAVI HOLDINGS LTD-ADR
24 友达光电 AUO NYSE IT AU OPTRONICS CORP-ADR
25 文思创新 VIT NYSE IT VANCEINFO TECHNOLOGIES-ADR
26 UT斯达康 UTSI NASDAQ IT UTSTARCOM INC
27 蓝汛 CCIH NASDAQ IT CHINACACHE INTERNAT-SPON ADR
28 纳伟仕 NIV AMEX IT NIVS INTELLIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY
29 矽品 SPIL NASDAQ IT SILICONWARE PRECISION -ADR
30 鼎联控股 TRIT NASDAQ IT TRI-TECH HOLDING INC
31 诺亚舟 NED NYSE IT NOAH EDUCATION HOLDINGS-ADR
32 侨兴移动 QXM NYSE IT QIAO XING MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS
33 联合信息 KONE NASDAQ IT KINGTONE WIRELESSINFO SO-ADR
34 慧荣科技 SIMO NASDAQ IT SILICON MOTION TECHNOL-ADR
35 亚信联创 ASIA NASDAQ IT ASIAINFO-LINKAGE INC
36 普联软件 PSOF NASDAQ IT PANSOFT CO LTD
37 亚洲卫星 SAT NYSE IT CHINA OILFIELD SERVICES LTD
38 城市电讯 CTEL NASDAQ IT CITY TELECOM (H.K.) LTD-ADR
39 Artificial Life ALIF OTC BB IT Artificial Life, Inc.
40 凹凸科技 OIIM NASDAQ IT O2MICRO INTERNATIONAL-ADR
41 太平洋商网 PACT NASDAQ IT PACIFICNET INC
42 胜伟西通信 CHVC OTC BB IT China Voice Holding Corp.
43 派普科技 乐语中国 FTLK NASDAQ IT FUNTALK CHINA HOLDINGS LTD
44 中星微 VIMC NASDAQ IT VIMICRO INTERNATIONAL CO-ADS
45 中芯国际 SMI NYSE IT SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACT-ADR
46 美新半导体 MEMS NASDAQ IT MEMSIC INC
47 北大千方 CTFO NASDAQ IT CHINA TRANSINFO TECHNOLOGY COR
48 é…·6 KUTV NASDAQ IT KU6 MEDIA CO LTD
49 珠海炬力 ACTS NASDAQ IT ACTIONS SEMICONDUCTOR CO-ADR
50 奇景光电 HIMX NASDAQ IT HIMAX TECHNOLOGIES INC-ADR
51 南太电子 NTE NYSE IT NAM TAI ELECTRONICS INC
52 飞塔 FTNT NASDAQ IT FORTINET INC
53 乐依文半导体 ASTTY OTC BB IT ASAT Holdings Limited ADR
54 中华网 CHINA NASDAQ 互联网 CDC CORP-CL A
55 搜房网 SFUN NASDAQ 互联网 SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD-ADR
56 和信超媒体 GIGM NASDAQ 互联网 GIGAMEDIA LTD
57 搜狐 SOHU NASDAQ 互联网 SOHU.COM INC
58 巨人网络 GA NYSE 互联网 GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP-ADR
59 盛大游戏 GAME NASDAQ 互联网 SHANDA GAMES LTD-ADR
60 新浪 SINA NASDAQ 互联网 SINA CORP
61 金融界 JRJC NASDAQ 互联网 CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO-ADR
62 百度 BIDU NASDAQ 互联网 BAIDU INC
63 九城数码 NINE NASDAQ 互联网 NINETOWNS DIGITAL WORLD-ADS
64 第九城市 NCTY NASDAQ 互联网 THE9 LTD-ADR
65 中网在线 CNET NASDAQ 互联网 CHINANET ONLINE HOLDINGS INC
66 携程网 CTRP NASDAQ 互联网 CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL-ADR
67 网易 NTES NASDAQ 互联网 NETEASE.COM INC -ADR
68 畅游 CYOU NASDAQ 互联网 CHANGYOU.COM LTD-ADR
69 前程无忧 JOBS NASDAQ 互联网 51JOB INC-ADR
70 完美时空 PWRD NASDAQ 互联网 PERFECT WORLD CO LTD-ADR
71 空中网 KONG NASDAQ 互联网 KONGZHONG CORP-ADR
72 盛大网络 SNDA NASDAQ 互联网 SHANDA INTERACTIVE ENTER-ADS
73 普大煤业 PUDA AMEX 能源 PUDA COAL INC
74 中华水电 CHC NYSE 能源 CHINA HYDROELECTRIC CP-ADS
75 古杉环境能源 GU NYSE 能源 GUSHAN ENVIRON
76 中国清洁能源 CCGY OTC BB 能源 China Clean Energy Inc.
77 晶澳太阳能 JASO NASDAQ 能源 JA SOLAR HOLDINGS CO LTD-ADS
78 龙威石化 LPH AMEX 能源 LONGWEI PETROLEUM INVESTMENT
79 昱辉阳光 SOL NYSE 能源 RENESOLA LTD-ADR
80 THT巨元瀚洋 THTI NASDAQ 能源 THT HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY I
81 中石化 SNP NYSE 能源 CHINA PETROLEUM & CHEM-ADR
82 天威英利 YGE NYSE 能源 YINGLI GREEN ENERGY HOLD-ADR
83 内蒙古特弘煤炭 CHGY OTC BB 能源 China Energy Corp
84 中国天然资源 CHNR NASDAQ 能源 CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC
85 西安盈丰科技 CREG NASDAQ 能源 CHINA RECYCLING ENERGY CORP
86 江苏阿特斯 CSIQ NASDAQ 能源 CANADIAN SOLAR INC
87 太阳能源 SOPW OTC BB 能源 Solar Power Inc
88 华能国际 HNP NYSE 能源 HUANENG POWER INTL-SPONS ADR
89 索昂生物科技 SCEI NASDAQ 能源 SINO CLEAN ENERGY INC
90 兖州煤业 YZC NYSE 能源 YANZHOU COAL MINING-SP ADR
91 林洋新能源 SOLF NASDAQ 能源 SOLARFUN POWER HOLDINGS-ADR
92 京泰网络 CTDC NASDAQ 能源 CHINA TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT
93 西蓝天然气 CHNG NASDAQ 能源 CHINA NATURAL GAS INC
94 中海油 CEO NYSE 能源 CNOOC LTD-ADR
95 中国风力发电 CWS NASDAQ 能源 CHINA WIND SYSTEMS INC
96 第一能源 APWR NASDAQ 能源 A-POWER ENERGY GENERATION SYST
97 无锡尚徳 STP NYSE 能源 SUNTECH POWER HOLDINGS-ADR
98 中电光伏 CSUN NASDAQ 能源 CHINA SUNERGY CO LTD-ADR
99 西安宝润 CBEH NASDAQ 能源 CHINA INTEGRATED ENERGYINC
100 神舟矿业 SHZ AMEX 能源 CHINA SHEN ZHOU MINING & RESOU

kenduffy

If large share is owned by government - how it is decided who runs the company. By CCP membership <-> PHD Qualification. Whats the process. Do you have a list of the qualifications and reasons why people have been selected to be CEO and board members and senior managers of all State Owned Company and also all large PRC Company in PRC. Take all the top 200 brands of PRC.

I believe all PHD graduates might one day need to join CCP and that be made compulsory. It will be good for CCP.
A person is decided as the CEO due to its past history/performance curriculum and seniority, it is like any CEO in other any companies.
you still havn't answered me the question "so accroding to your knowledge, a person with a Phd degree is not allowed to be a CEO or build a private company? YES or NO?",

besides, why should Phd have advantages over other ppl without Phd when it comes to being selected as a CEO?. Qualification of CEO is decided by your personality, communication skills, management skills but not diploma.

If a individual own a company and he wants to give control to their children they would need permission from CCP. And CCP can install others if they want.
China's rich second generation learning to inherit wealth
plushasia.com/article/10080

there are offsprings of entrepreneurs who openly criticize the government and inherit parents' companies.

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag
the list is too long, I only paste 100 companies here, how do you think of these companies?

English name of the company
1  富基旋风 EFUT NASDAQ IT EFUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC
2 数百亿网 SBAY NASDAQ IT SUBAYE INC
3 东方信联 TSTC NASDAQ IT TELESTONE TECHNOLOGIES CORP
4 中信安 CPBY NASDAQ IT CHINA INFORMATION SECURITY TEC
5 德信无线 CNTF NASDAQ IT CHINA TECHFAITH WIRELESS-ADR
6 冠宏电子 DSWL NASDAQ IT DESWELL INDUSTRIES INC
7 亚太卫星 ATS NYSE IT APT SATELLITE HOLDINGS-ADR
8 海辉软件 HSFT NASDAQ IT HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INT-ADR
9 联想集团 LNVGY OTC BB IT Lenovo Group Limited ADR
10 神阳科技 ZSTN NASDAQ IT ZST DIGITAL NETWORKS INC
11 安防科技 CSR NYSE IT CHINA SECURITY & SURVEILLANC
12 嘉隆高科 AGMB OTC BB IT ALONG Mobile Technologies Inc.
13 德尔电器 DEER NASDAQ IT DEER CONSUMER PRODUCTS INC
14 国人通讯 GRRF NASDAQ IT CHINA GRENTECH CORP LTD-ADR
15 永新视博 STV NYSE IT CHINA DIGITAL TV HOLDING-ADR
16 柯莱特 CIS NYSE IT CAMELOT INFORMATION SYS-ADR
17 侨兴环球 XING NASDAQ IT QIAO XING UNIVERSAL RESOURCES
18 智远天下 CHIO NASDAQ IT CHINA INSONLINE CORP
19 芯成半导体 ISSI NASDAQ IT INTEGRATED SILICON SOLUTION
20 中华网软件 CDCS NASDAQ IT CDC SOFTWARE CORP-ADR
21 展讯通信 SPRD NASDAQ IT SPREADTRUM COMMUNICATI-ADR
22 东南融通 LFT NYSE IT LONGTOP FINANCIAL TECHNO-ADS
23 高德软件 AMAP NASDAQ IT AUTONAVI HOLDINGS LTD-ADR
24 友达光电 AUO NYSE IT AU OPTRONICS CORP-ADR
25 文思创新 VIT NYSE IT VANCEINFO TECHNOLOGIES-ADR
26 UT斯达康 UTSI NASDAQ IT UTSTARCOM INC
27 蓝汛 CCIH NASDAQ IT CHINACACHE INTERNAT-SPON ADR
28 纳伟仕 NIV AMEX IT NIVS INTELLIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY
29 矽品 SPIL NASDAQ IT SILICONWARE PRECISION -ADR
30 鼎联控股 TRIT NASDAQ IT TRI-TECH HOLDING INC
31 诺亚舟 NED NYSE IT NOAH EDUCATION HOLDINGS-ADR
32 侨兴移动 QXM NYSE IT QIAO XING MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS
33 联合信息 KONE NASDAQ IT KINGTONE WIRELESSINFO SO-ADR
34 慧荣科技 SIMO NASDAQ IT SILICON MOTION TECHNOL-ADR
35 亚信联创 ASIA NASDAQ IT ASIAINFO-LINKAGE INC
36 普联软件 PSOF NASDAQ IT PANSOFT CO LTD
37 亚洲卫星 SAT NYSE IT CHINA OILFIELD SERVICES LTD
38 城市电讯 CTEL NASDAQ IT CITY TELECOM (H.K.) LTD-ADR
39 Artificial Life ALIF OTC BB IT Artificial Life, Inc.
40 凹凸科技 OIIM NASDAQ IT O2MICRO INTERNATIONAL-ADR
41 太平洋商网 PACT NASDAQ IT PACIFICNET INC
42 胜伟西通信 CHVC OTC BB IT China Voice Holding Corp.
43 派普科技 乐语中国 FTLK NASDAQ IT FUNTALK CHINA HOLDINGS LTD
44 中星微 VIMC NASDAQ IT VIMICRO INTERNATIONAL CO-ADS
45 中芯国际 SMI NYSE IT SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACT-ADR
46 美新半导体 MEMS NASDAQ IT MEMSIC INC
47 北大千方 CTFO NASDAQ IT CHINA TRANSINFO TECHNOLOGY COR
48 é…·6 KUTV NASDAQ IT KU6 MEDIA CO LTD
49 珠海炬力 ACTS NASDAQ IT ACTIONS SEMICONDUCTOR CO-ADR
50 奇景光电 HIMX NASDAQ IT HIMAX TECHNOLOGIES INC-ADR
51 南太电子 NTE NYSE IT NAM TAI ELECTRONICS INC
52 飞塔 FTNT NASDAQ IT FORTINET INC
53 乐依文半导体 ASTTY OTC BB IT ASAT Holdings Limited ADR
54 中华网 CHINA NASDAQ 互联网 CDC CORP-CL A
55 搜房网 SFUN NASDAQ 互联网 SOUFUN HOLDINGS LTD-ADR
56 和信超媒体 GIGM NASDAQ 互联网 GIGAMEDIA LTD
57 搜狐 SOHU NASDAQ 互联网 SOHU.COM INC
58 巨人网络 GA NYSE 互联网 GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP-ADR
59 盛大游戏 GAME NASDAQ 互联网 SHANDA GAMES LTD-ADR
60 新浪 SINA NASDAQ 互联网 SINA CORP
61 金融界 JRJC NASDAQ 互联网 CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO-ADR
62 百度 BIDU NASDAQ 互联网 BAIDU INC
63 九城数码 NINE NASDAQ 互联网 NINETOWNS DIGITAL WORLD-ADS
64 第九城市 NCTY NASDAQ 互联网 THE9 LTD-ADR
65 中网在线 CNET NASDAQ 互联网 CHINANET ONLINE HOLDINGS INC
66 携程网 CTRP NASDAQ 互联网 CTRIP.COM INTERNATIONAL-ADR
67 网易 NTES NASDAQ 互联网 NETEASE.COM INC -ADR
68 畅游 CYOU NASDAQ 互联网 CHANGYOU.COM LTD-ADR
69 前程无忧 JOBS NASDAQ 互联网 51JOB INC-ADR
70 完美时空 PWRD NASDAQ 互联网 PERFECT WORLD CO LTD-ADR
71 空中网 KONG NASDAQ 互联网 KONGZHONG CORP-ADR
72 盛大网络 SNDA NASDAQ 互联网 SHANDA INTERACTIVE ENTER-ADS
73 普大煤业 PUDA AMEX 能源 PUDA COAL INC
74 中华水电 CHC NYSE 能源 CHINA HYDROELECTRIC CP-ADS
75 古杉环境能源 GU NYSE 能源 GUSHAN ENVIRON
76 中国清洁能源 CCGY OTC BB 能源 China Clean Energy Inc.
77 晶澳太阳能 JASO NASDAQ 能源 JA SOLAR HOLDINGS CO LTD-ADS
78 龙威石化 LPH AMEX 能源 LONGWEI PETROLEUM INVESTMENT
79 昱辉阳光 SOL NYSE 能源 RENESOLA LTD-ADR
80 THT巨元瀚洋 THTI NASDAQ 能源 THT HEAT TRANSFER TECHNOLOGY I
81 中石化 SNP NYSE 能源 CHINA PETROLEUM & CHEM-ADR
82 天威英利 YGE NYSE 能源 YINGLI GREEN ENERGY HOLD-ADR
83 内蒙古特弘煤炭 CHGY OTC BB 能源 China Energy Corp
84 中国天然资源 CHNR NASDAQ 能源 CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES INC
85 西安盈丰科技 CREG NASDAQ 能源 CHINA RECYCLING ENERGY CORP
86 江苏阿特斯 CSIQ NASDAQ 能源 CANADIAN SOLAR INC
87 太阳能源 SOPW OTC BB 能源 Solar Power Inc
88 华能国际 HNP NYSE 能源 HUANENG POWER INTL-SPONS ADR
89 索昂生物科技 SCEI NASDAQ 能源 SINO CLEAN ENERGY INC
90 兖州煤业 YZC NYSE 能源 YANZHOU COAL MINING-SP ADR
91 林洋新能源 SOLF NASDAQ 能源 SOLARFUN POWER HOLDINGS-ADR
92 京泰网络 CTDC NASDAQ 能源 CHINA TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT
93 西蓝天然气 CHNG NASDAQ 能源 CHINA NATURAL GAS INC
94 中海油 CEO NYSE 能源 CNOOC LTD-ADR
95 中国风力发电 CWS NASDAQ 能源 CHINA WIND SYSTEMS INC
96 第一能源 APWR NASDAQ 能源 A-POWER ENERGY GENERATION SYST
97 无锡尚徳 STP NYSE 能源 SUNTECH POWER HOLDINGS-ADR
98 中电光伏 CSUN NASDAQ 能源 CHINA SUNERGY CO LTD-ADR
99 西安宝润 CBEH NASDAQ 能源 CHINA INTEGRATED ENERGYINC
100 神舟矿业 SHZ AMEX 能源 CHINA SHEN ZHOU MINING & RESOU
Do you know the difference between Primary Listing and ADR.

How many of the above are Primary Listing of PRC company in USA stock exchange. (Alibaba is planning to be like this).

How many of the above are ADR with Primary Listing outside USA.

Compersion

Country flag
A person is decided as the CEO due to its past history/performance curriculum and seniority, it is like any CEO in other any companies.
you still havn't answered me the question "so accroding to your knowledge, a person with a Phd degree is not allowed to be a CEO or build a private company? YES or NO?",

besides, why should Phd have advantages over other ppl without Phd when it comes to being selected as a CEO?. Qualification of CEO is decided by your personality, communication skills, management skills but not diploma.
And with CCP membership and ultimate beneficiary ownership and control with CCP.

China's rich second generation learning to inherit wealth
plushasia.com/article/10080

there are offsprings of entrepreneurs who openly criticize the government and inherit parents' companies.
Please name some that have no CCP membership and do not have ultimate beneficiary ownership and control with CCP.

You make a statement of open criticism. Please share that also.

kenduffy

Do you know the difference between Primary Listing and ADR.

How many of the above are Primary Listing of PRC company in USA stock exchange. (Alibaba is planning to be like this).

How many of the above are ADR with Primary Listing outside USA.
many of them
there are many Chinese private companies which have done IPO in the USA

kenduffy

And with CCP membership and ultimate beneficiary ownership and control with CCP.
Please name some that have no CCP membership and do not have ultimate beneficiary ownership and control with CCP.
do you want to make ppl laugh? huge amount of CEOs/Bosses are without CCP membership, here just name few internet giants

Baidu.com Robin Li
Tencent Huateng Ma
Qihoo 360 Hongyi Zhou

the profits go to the individual bosses' pocket, why do you think the CCP have the ultimate beneficiary?

You make a statement of open criticism. Please share that also.
world.time.com/2013/09/05/in-china-economic-woes-stoke-tensions-between-business-leaders-and-venal-officials/

BTW, why should the CCP not let CEO's offsprings to inherit the company to raise anger from the public? it is totally bullshit

besides, why should Phd have advantages over other ppl without Phd when it comes to being selected as a CEO?.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles