Why Blackwater Banned???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPA

MAY i asked all MODS why iam banned (blackwater)..???

Atleast you should give a notification that iam banned.What was my fault??

I have sent several mails to MODS but no reply. This is how you treat a person who spend several hours a day on this forum and done 11,000+ post in a year

Patriot

Country flag
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Recently strict moderation has started on certain "criterias". May be what was allowed earlier, same is not acceptable now.

SPA

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Recently strict moderation has started on certain "criterias". May be what was allowed earlier, same is not acceptable now.
my recent post does''t not contain any abusive language. other member still active literally abused other members . iam shocked why iam chosen by MODS

amoy

Though I hate your anti-Pakistan slurs I'm opposed to banning BlackWater :mad:

Reactions: SPA

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Is he banned?

I will miss his 'warped' humour.

SPA

Is he banned?

I will miss his 'warped' humour.

Dont know but i can not log in as blackwater and there is no words from MODS. you are one of the MODS can u tell what happened???

Patriot

Country flag
my recent post does''t not contain any abusive language. other member still active literally abused other members . iam shocked why iam chosen by MODS
Tussi check kar lo koi notification etc aya hoga then you may come know the reason.Or may be there is some very confidential reason.

SPA

Tussi check kar lo koi notification etc aya hoga then you may come know the reason.Or may be there is some very confidential reason.
no notification. infact i send around 5 mails to MODS but no reply

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Dont know but i can not log in as blackwater and there is no words from MODS. you are one of the MODS can u tell what happened???
There was a time when I too could not log in.

It was some software glitch and then with a lot of difficulty and like you with a different moniker I could contact the Mods and Admins and they got the thing right.

Yes, I do have the privileges of a Mod, but I am not too involved with the inner workings.

Why don't you contact the Mods with the present log in?

Patriot

Country flag
no notification. infact i send around 5 mails to MODS but no reply
Admin se panga to nai lia na? Thank God you were not sent to Tihar Jail. In last couple of days two to three members sent top Tihar Jail also after the enactment of the Strict Moderation.

SPA

There was a time when I too could not log in.

It was some software glitch and then with a lot of difficulty and like you with a different moniker I could contact the Mods and Admins and they got the thing right.

Yes, I do have the privileges of a Mod, but I am not too involved with the inner workings.

Why don't you contact the Mods with the present log in?[/QUOTE]

i tried but can not send private msg to mods?? can u pls contact MODS and find for me what went wrong:namaste:

SPA

Admin se panga to nai lia na? Thank God you were not sent to Tihar Jail. In last couple of days two to three members sent top Tihar Jail also after the enactment of the Strict Moderation.
no panga, infact i did not get any notification ,no tihar jail,can not log in, no reply from mods.

kuch samaj me nahi a raha:shocked::shocked::confused::confused:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't think that is a fair one.

Lots of chaps take panga to use your term, but we do not really go hell for leather banning people.

It is with great deliberation that anyone is banned.

I assure you that there maybe good reasons when someone is told off. Such actions are not taken in pique or off the cuff. That I can safely assure you.

Patriot

Country flag
no panga, infact i did not get any notification ,no tihar jail,can not log in, no reply from mods.

kuch samaj me nahi a raha:shocked::shocked::confused::confused:
Paji , thodi wait kar lo . May be Mods are busy or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles