Why all religious leaders of India ksytria males

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
I know you want to destroy dharam & have everyone be a dirty mallu christian.

Your false moral judgement is not welcome, as despite all the missionary infrastructure your people still beg to go back to Yemen and work in a war zone.

https://vajrin.wordpress.com/2014/04/18/how-japan-dealt-with-the-christian-threat/
If anything I want more and more athiests in this country not christian, muslim or hindu or follower of any dogma. But that will be too much for you so for starters at least try to come out of your castist and discriminatory mentality.

Can you explain how on earth is a so called lower cast is inferior to your so called upper cast ?

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
If anything I want more and more athiests in this country not christian, muslim or hindu or follower of any dogma. But that will be too much for you so for starters at least try to come out of your castist and discriminatory mentality.

Can you explain how on earth is a so called lower cast is inferior to your so called upper cast ?
He's inferior as the upper cast was able to force him into lower position in first place.

The weakness is self evident,

You want deracinated naxal trolls who will leave this country vulnerable to purge & partition.

As long as you're OK with killing all christian & muslim (ie those who won't leave it) We have no problem.

You're a mallu, it's understandable if you have flawed tendencies.

Peace,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles