Why all religious leaders of India ksytria males

Status
Not open for further replies.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
I think we got glorious opportunity in 47 ji because of ambedkar & nehru ji to reexamine our society from perspective of fairness equality & justice

10 Gurus, Buddha Ji, 8/10 Arahants, 24 tirthankars, Krishna, Ram even most devtas were all just bloodthirsty warrior lineage.

Why no women? Why weren't 50% of the Gurus women if Sikhism is about equality.

We wrote our own constitution & we should change our Hindu culture & religion into a new modern progressive thing.

Patriarchy Sexism & Casteism are so 2centuries ago.
. Why weren't 80% of our leaders lower caste?

Why are there no transgender or homosexual religious leaders in Hindu religion?

This is very embarrassing for us on the international stage, as we claim to be the world's largest democracy.

If Modi were openly gay & trans could he even get the ticket to run?

We need to look to our new leaders of the youth, like Salman Khan, Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra to lead us to new modern Indian century.

Thanks,

punjab47

Banned
@angeldude13@Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah@Alien@Aravind Sanjeev@A chauhan@asingh10@asianobserve@BATTLE @asingh10@asianobserve@BATTLE FIELD@bose@Bornubus@brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+
@Bangalorean@bengalraider@cobra commando@Chirag@Chris Jude@Chinmoy@Cadian@DingDong@ersakthivel@FRYCRY@guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run@indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD@Indian Devil@Indibomber@Jangaruda@jackprince@Kunal@Kshatriya87@biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha@mhk99@maomao@Neil@Nicky G@OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra@PaliwalWarrior@Pulkit@Rowdy@Razor@Rashna@[email protected]@Sakal Gharelu Ustad@Srinivas_K@sunnyv@sgarg@sabari@Sameet2@saik@sorcerer@sydsnyper@Sridevi@SREEKAR@TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl@Sylex21@VIP@Vishwarupa@Vishal Guts@Yusuf@Yumdoot@Zebr. @screa@screambowl @Mad Indian @mikhail

Hari Sud

Country flag
To discuss it further will be an insult to India and its multifacet culture and religions.

This thread is better closed than kept open.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
To discuss it further will be an insult to India and its multifacet culture and religions.

This thread is better closed than kept open.
Isn't that true of all threads and posts made by the thread starter and his sidekick?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Some of the most famous saints from recent times are woman: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anandamayi_Ma
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mata_Amritanandamayi

The biggest debate between Shankara and Buddhist Mandana Mishra was decided by Mandana Mishra's wife Ubhaya Bharati. This tells how well read she was at that time: http://www.esamskriti.com/essay-cha...between-Mandana-Misra-and-Adi-Shankara-1.aspx

At the time the first Sikh guru was teaching around, there was a famous woman saint called Mirabai: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meera

This brings down the claim on no woman.
##################################################

A kul-heen person, Chandragupta was the first and biggest ruler of India (in terms of historical accounts): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandragupta_Maurya

Shivaji was non-kshatriya to begin with.

There are many other examples.
##################################################

I will let this thread run for some time for posters to debunk this assertions above.

Last edited:

punjab47

Banned
None of those are major, all Bhagats, tremurti etc are male.

Even Vishnu Bhagwan carries shastar

Better that these pseudo secular expose their christian heritage instead of bsing.

Bharat Varsh is a Patriarchy ruled by the Dynasty of Rishi Bishabdev (Ikshvaaku).

You can struggle all you want, but that's reality & best way.

There is reason women & lower orders are not given reins of power. They're not fit for them,

Why? See entire history

Yes there have been Shudra Kings.

But a pervert asking for reservation, secular equality & individual rights is not a shudra. He's a Jew.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
None of those are major, all Bhagats, tremurti etc are male.

Even Vishnu Bhagwan carries shastar

Better that these pseudo secular expose their christian heritage instead of bsing.

Bharat Varsh is a Patriarchy ruled by the Dynasty of Rishi Bishabdev (Ikshvaaku).

You can struggle all you want, but that's reality & best way.

There is reason women & lower orders are not given reins of power. They're not fit for them,

Why? See entire history

Yes there have been Shudra Kings.

But a pervert asking for reservation, secular equality & individual rights is not a shudra. He's a Jew.
You do not even know hinduism, forget about Abrahmics.

Shakti is a Goddess worshipped all over India. And they rise to slain evil every now and then. You are such a Abrahamic, who thinks that God made men as his best creation.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Ever heard of Ardhnareshwar aka Lord Vishnu?

punjab47

Banned
You do not even know hinduism, forget about Abrahmics.

Shakti is a Goddess worshipped all over India. And they rise to slain evil every now and then. You are such a Abrahamic, who thinks that God made men as his best creation.
No, but men dominante society & the average women. I'm sarcastically pointing out the flaws in your pratilom activist melech thought.

Shakti Mata is a Ksytrani I would know about my kuldevi better than some chandals living with the Franks.

Your only goal is to destroy the structure of Hindu society, to bring victory to your semitic masters.

Keep trying at least you get roti kutta.

You yourself know you won't succeed.... :pound::pound:

You talk about female hypergamy. Talk about average iq of a kashmiri pandit Vs a tamil dalit like you.

You know rest

ਸਤਿਸ਼੍ਰੀਅਕਾਲ।।

punjab47

Banned
Ever heard of Ardhnareshwar aka Lord Vishnu?
Yes thanks for bringing him up, why his human avatars all upper caste?

Ram, Parsuram, Arjun, Krishna, Kalki, Buddha.

What Casteism...

Why does he carry weapons and kill people? Violence is always wrong.

You people wear red on your foreheads due to bloodlust. That's what Wendy Donniger of the chosenite victim tribe said..

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
what about the leadership of Indira Ghandhi and determination she showed in 1971,i placed her above male leaders of her time.

BTW @punjab47 what would've happen in 1971,if Mayawati was the PM of India ?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
what about the leadership of Indira Ghandhi and determination she showed in 1971,i placed her above male leaders of her time.

you me and him would be sitting outside some Dargah in Kashi doing ''Allah ke naam pe de de Nawab'' :scared2:

punjab47

Banned

What did she do, army was 60% Sardar Jatt rest Rajput Dogra.

She didn't do anything. Point of this thread,

Is to show logical conclusion & direction of these equalitards.

A woman cannot be a leader due to her biology, all they're doing is using the threat of other men for some purpose.

That's why they're not allowed in Panj Pyare.

Another thing, even Sexist Sikhs don't allow women in ੫ therefore they can't independently make political decisions.

We should follow European secularism, we already have fair lovely. Drdo should make product to make us all gora saabs.

http://akarlin.com/2009/09/struggle-europe-mankind/

punjab47

Banned
you me and him would be sitting outside some Dargah in Kashi doing ''Allah ke naam pe de de Nawab'' :scared2:
No, 1984 would have happened a lot sooner.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
What did she do, army was 60% Sardar Jatt rest Rajput Dogra.

She didn't do anything. Point of this thread,

Is to show logical conclusion & direction of these equalitards.

A woman cannot be a leader due to her biology, all they're doing is using the threat of other men for some purpose.

That's why they're not allowed in Panj Pyare.

Another thing, even Sexist Sikhs don't allow women in ੫ therefore they can't independently make political decisions.

We should follow European secularism, we already have fair lovely. Drdo should make product to make us all gora saabs.

http://akarlin.com/2009/09/struggle-europe-mankind/
Yes, But those Sikhs in 1971 were also lower caste called Mazhabis,Jatts don't give their Gori Chitti women to Mazhabis,correct me if i am wrong ?

And your last paragraph is hilarious and Ironic because DRDO most of the time is headed by people .... You know who :lol:

punjab47

Banned
Yes, But those Sikhs in 1971 were also lower caste called Mazhabis,Jatts don't give their Gori Chitti women to Mazhabis,correct me if i am wrong ?

And your last paragraph is hilarious and Ironic because DRDO most of the time is headed by people .... You know who :lol:
Mazabhi are light infantry and less than 10% of Sikh especially in army. That's why I said Sardar Jatt

Of course. We don't give our women to chamars We're Hindus.

Mazabhis would not have been able to pull off the rapid advance that we did through the rivers of Bengal.

Sikh means Jatt it's basically known.

Sikh are basically 85% Jatt Rajput Dogra Khatri 5 10 Brahmin rest w.e

Still 60 70 Jatt alone.

Even past pratilom why wouldn't we give our women to chooras Sakal? Because Shiv Ji Bhagwan himself said

Mahabir MahaBal MahaSatya Prakarma Savaraj Ksytria Jatt Devladh Prahlada

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Reading the opening post i thought this guy was really concerned about inequalities and under representation of women, lower cast and transgender etc but Reading the later posts i was shocked to see the dirty mental make up and the true intentions behind the post.

punjab47

Banned
Reading the opening post i thought this guy was really concerned about inequalities and under representation of women, lower cast and transgender etc but Reading the later posts i was shocked to see the dirty mental make up and the true intentions behind the post.
I know you want to destroy dharam & have everyone be a dirty mallu christian.

Your false moral judgement is not welcome, as despite all the missionary infrastructure your people still beg to go back to Yemen and work in a war zone.

https://vajrin.wordpress.com/2014/04/18/how-japan-dealt-with-the-christian-threat/

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad did you convert with him for a bowl of rice? Will be nice when abrahamic scum like you is hunted on the streets of Bharat Varsh in the next 10-15 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles