Why 1962 will not be repeated

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indeed China has come a long way from the days when Mao was insisting that all make steel in their backyard while at the same time, leaving China starving as all were busy making crude steel that was of no use to man or beast!
What r Indians doing at that time?LOL

SPIEZ

Country flag
Nice,u had lots of time to building ur economy. Then how many years u need to overun China?LOL
We don't need to overrun China. If you want to discuss economy use other THREADS. I hope you fully understand English, and this doesn't turn out like the HUMAN RIGHTS issue we had debated earlier.

BTW, did you understand what HUMAN RIGHTS is btw?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Nice,u had lots of time to building ur economy. Then how many years u need to overun China?LOL
Overrun China?

Whatever for?

You are already doing it for us - desertifiying it at a rapid rate!

May God shower all His/ Her Blessing on you for this Holy endeavour.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
That may be why, we need more land.LOL

Overrun China?

Whatever for?

You are already doing it for us - desertifiying it at a rapid rate!

May God shower all His/ Her Blessing on you for this Holy endeavour.

DMF

1962 will not be repeated because now we have nukes and A3 is ready and inducted and A5 is coming. Do you guys hear arihant, oops it does not make any sound.
The 1962 style will not repeat itself, I don't think China and India will have a war again, a big waste of everything, after 20 years, India will accept the new structure of world order. China suffered by the westerns, but still a independent country, never got conquered, but India used to be a servant to some masters. Even you have unkes and A5s, this is the destiny, it's not a very long time, you can wait and see.

DMF

What? Hu Jintao gets lost to his place on the world stage... :laugh:
Hu can keep every one waiting, and can neglect your Sarkozy, Hu's place on the world stage is at the center, if France not the host country, Mr Sarkozy will be on the second line behind of Hu, same as Mr Momanhan Singh, didn't you notice that after the photo taken, Obama rush to Hu to talk, even Mrs Merkel lost the chance

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That may be why, we need more land.LOL
Good if you require more land.

wait till the Dam on the Tsang Po is constructed, you would have desertified more areas in your country and also in others.

Then, what you require to do, is shoot yourself since there will be no land left!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The 1962 style will not repeat itself, I don't think China and India will have a war again, a big waste of everything, after 20 years, India will accept the new structure of world order. China suffered by the westerns, but still a independent country, never got conquered, but India used to be a servant to some masters. Even you have unkes and A5s, this is the destiny, it's not a very long time, you can wait and see.
There was no requirement to conquer China.

They were raped and ravaged and doped so that they were mere zombies, without even conquest.

How much better could it have got for the Japanese and the Western 'barbarians'?

It must have been horrible and that is why you lament and weep for the 100 years of Shame and Humiliation!

no smoking

Country flag
There was no requirement to conquer China.

They were raped and ravaged and doped so that they were mere zombies, without even conquest.

How much better could it have got for the Japanese and the Western 'barbarians'?

It must have been horrible and that is why you lament and weep for the 100 years of Shame and Humiliation!
Yes, that is why india is so perfect: After being raped by Aryan, Mongols and British again and again, you guys just started to enjoy it. Good job!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yes, that is why india is so perfect: After being raped by Aryan, Mongols and British again and again, you guys just started to enjoy it. Good job!
And you are the pure ones untouched by invasion, rapes, comfort women and so on?

What exactly are you suggesting? Have you read your history. Please tell me which part of China your ancestors belong and I will tell you all about you and your ancestors antecedents!

For a start, go check your X and Y chromosomes and you will know who was raped to become assimilated and converted into a Han!

You are a nation of forcible cross breeding, which in other words, means rape! And it is documented as I have shown it many a time! You found salvation to cover your shame of rape by becoming Hans!

So, pipe down.

Learn of your real ancestry and descent!

If you have to state something even in sheer fear of exposure or ridicule, I suggest you add links or explain in detail and not take off like a Quixotic oaf!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Han Chinese Y Chromosome Test Results

January 24, 2008 in China, Weird Science | Tags: anthropology, DNA, North China, South China, Y Chromosome

This is not shocking, I've seen many test results that show Northern Chinese tend to group with North East Asians (Japanese and Koreans) and Southern Chinese tend to group more with Southeast Asians. The populations also have distinct (but often overlapping) appearances. Many of my Chinese friends have told me it is due to diet and climate. I do not think so.

The early genetic research (The History and Geography of Human Genes, 1996) of Dr. Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza showed that Northern Chinese could be grouped with other Northeast Asians (Koreans, Tungusic groups, Japanese) and that Southern Chinese grouped more with Southeast Asians, making the Han Chinese aggregate an intermediate population between the two, which matches their location geographic location. This new report gives us some detail as to the way this population cline occurred.

Based on what I know of Chinese history, Southern China was settled by the Han much later than the North and the people in the South were considered "barbarian" referred to as the various types of "Yue" (known as the 100 Yue) in later times. Eventually the people region that became Guangdong and North Vietnam were referred to as (Nan Yue, or South Viet). Most of these people were likely Austroasiatic speakers in origin (like present day Vietnamese and Cambodians). Since Northern Vietnam (Annam) was part of China on and off for over 1,000 years; and the south, by the end of Chinese colonization was controlled by Champa, a Malay people (Austronesian).

As far as I know there was a massive influx of Han Chinese into the region during the Song Dynasty due to Barbarian pressure in the north. I know assimilation was fairly complete by the Tang Dynasty as Cantonese speakers often call themselves "Tong (Tang in Mandarin) People" and talk of giving their children "Tong names". They also still refer to their province and themselves as "Yue" to this day. I'm guessing by the Late Tang, the Sinization of the area was complete, but for Annam. Vietnam became independent from China after the disintegration of the Tang, since the "Viet or Yue" people lived in what is now Guangdong as well, I'm guessing by that time the people in Guangdong were mostly Sinized, and considered themselves Han Chinese, but most of the people further South did not.

Also, "South," in China is the area from Shanghai down to the border of the Southeast Asian nations of Laos and Vietnam.

Other nonHan ethnicities lived in the South, such as the Lao/Thai (Tai-Kadai language group) folks also came from Central China and were pushed South by the Han, they still have relatives in modern China like the Zhuang and Dong peoples.

To wrap it up, it is not shocking that Han men (like many men before them all over the world) would move to an area and take it over, while enslaving, killing, or running off the native men using their superior technology and social organization. Then they would marry, rape, or concubine the local women. Men, historically, are not picky about who they have sexual relations with. In a desperate spot any woman (even a barbarian) will do.

This new study provides more detail to earlier studies whose results where along the same lines.

European Journal of Human Genetics advance online publication 23 January 2008; doi: 10.1038/sj.ejhg.5201998
A spatial analysis of genetic structure of human populations in China reveals distinct difference between maternal and paternal lineages

Fuzhong Xue et al.

Analyses of archeological, anatomical, linguistic, and genetic data suggested consistently the presence of a significant boundary between the populations of north and south in China. However, the exact location and the strength of this boundary have remained controversial. In this study, we systematically explored the spatial genetic structure and the boundary of north–south division of human populations using mtDNA data in 91 populations and Y-chromosome data in 143 populations. Our results highlight a distinct difference between spatial genetic structures of maternal and paternal lineages. A substantial genetic differentiation between northern and southern populations is the characteristic of maternal structure, with a significant uninterrupted genetic boundary extending approximately along the Huai River and Qin Mountains north to Yangtze River. On the paternal side, however, no obvious genetic differentiation between northern and southern populations is revealed.

https://pmsol3.wordpress.com/2008/01/24/chinese-y-chromosome-testing/

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Han Chinese Y Chromosome Test Results

January 24, 2008 in China, Weird Science | Tags: anthropology, DNA, North China, South China, Y Chromosome

This is not shocking, I've seen many test results that show Northern Chinese tend to group with North East Asians (Japanese and Koreans) and Southern Chinese tend to group more with Southeast Asians. The populations also have distinct (but often overlapping) appearances. Many of my Chinese friends have told me it is due to diet and climate. I do not think so.

The early genetic research (The History and Geography of Human Genes, 1996) of Dr. Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza showed that Northern Chinese could be grouped with other Northeast Asians (Koreans, Tungusic groups, Japanese) and that Southern Chinese grouped more with Southeast Asians, making the Han Chinese aggregate an intermediate population between the two, which matches their location geographic location. This new report gives us some detail as to the way this population cline occurred.

Based on what I know of Chinese history, Southern China was settled by the Han much later than the North and the people in the South were considered "barbarian" referred to as the various types of "Yue" (known as the 100 Yue) in later times. Eventually the people region that became Guangdong and North Vietnam were referred to as (Nan Yue, or South Viet). Most of these people were likely Austroasiatic speakers in origin (like present day Vietnamese and Cambodians). Since Northern Vietnam (Annam) was part of China on and off for over 1,000 years; and the south, by the end of Chinese colonization was controlled by Champa, a Malay people (Austronesian).

As far as I know there was a massive influx of Han Chinese into the region during the Song Dynasty due to Barbarian pressure in the north. I know assimilation was fairly complete by the Tang Dynasty as Cantonese speakers often call themselves "Tong (Tang in Mandarin) People" and talk of giving their children "Tong names". They also still refer to their province and themselves as "Yue" to this day. I'm guessing by the Late Tang, the Sinization of the area was complete, but for Annam. Vietnam became independent from China after the disintegration of the Tang, since the "Viet or Yue" people lived in what is now Guangdong as well, I'm guessing by that time the people in Guangdong were mostly Sinized, and considered themselves Han Chinese, but most of the people further South did not.

Also, "South," in China is the area from Shanghai down to the border of the Southeast Asian nations of Laos and Vietnam.

Other nonHan ethnicities lived in the South, such as the Lao/Thai (Tai-Kadai language group) folks also came from Central China and were pushed South by the Han, they still have relatives in modern China like the Zhuang and Dong peoples.

To wrap it up, it is not shocking that Han men (like many men before them all over the world) would move to an area and take it over, while enslaving, killing, or running off the native men using their superior technology and social organization. Then they would marry, rape, or concubine the local women. Men, historically, are not picky about who they have sexual relations with. In a desperate spot any woman (even a barbarian) will do.

This new study provides more detail to earlier studies whose results where along the same lines.

European Journal of Human Genetics advance online publication 23 January 2008; doi: 10.1038/sj.ejhg.5201998
A spatial analysis of genetic structure of human populations in China reveals distinct difference between maternal and paternal lineages

Fuzhong Xue et al.

Analyses of archeological, anatomical, linguistic, and genetic data suggested consistently the presence of a significant boundary between the populations of north and south in China. However, the exact location and the strength of this boundary have remained controversial. In this study, we systematically explored the spatial genetic structure and the boundary of north–south division of human populations using mtDNA data in 91 populations and Y-chromosome data in 143 populations. Our results highlight a distinct difference between spatial genetic structures of maternal and paternal lineages. A substantial genetic differentiation between northern and southern populations is the characteristic of maternal structure, with a significant uninterrupted genetic boundary extending approximately along the Huai River and Qin Mountains north to Yangtze River. On the paternal side, however, no obvious genetic differentiation between northern and southern populations is revealed.

https://pmsol3.wordpress.com/2008/01/24/chinese-y-chromosome-testing/

Global Defence

New threads

Articles