Whom should India trust more Iran or Israel?

Whom should India trust more?

• Total voters

ITBP

Hyderabad, Junagarh, Goa, Daman, Diu, IOK and Arunachal Pradesh and other territories are all grabbed land.
Those area's people wanted to join India. IOK? Paki buggers were killing Kashmiri people mercilessly. Indian army discovered many mass graves where people were shot.

Pakistan't IVC is the craddle of civilisation which brought culture into the sub continent. Lets not get started about identity,
You claim IVC to be Pakistani because it has no connection with Hinduism. And the word Hindu is allergic to Pakistan.

Well, Vedic Civilization was also expanded in present territory of Pakistan? Why dont you claim Vedic civilization as Pakistan? Because Vedic was Hindu and Pakis cant be proud of any thing Hindu.

IVC was very old, then why do you say Muhammad Bin-Kashim was first Pakistani when he conquered Sindh?

So It means before First Pakistani can even come, IVC is Pakistani just simply because it had no connection with Hinduism.

I can tell a lot more. So much that your Paki identity will roll in dust, but will not.

Because it is very hard to make an alcohol addict realize alcohol is bad for him.

Remember Israel at first sought Paki support as both Pak and Israel were founded on basis of 2 nation theory.

Ashutosh Lokhande

@ neo
confused muslims.
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..
They're not happy in Malaysia..
They're not happy in Indonesia..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in
every country that is!
also they hate these very countries in whom they are happy :)
talk about confused mentality.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Hyderabad, Junagarh, Goa, Daman, Diu, IOK and Arunachal Pradesh and other territories are all grabbed land.

Pakistan't IVC is the craddle of civilisation which brought culture into the sub continent. Lets not get started about identity,
A larger ruin of a city which is bigger then mohanjo daro has been found inside the Indian territory of gujrat.

Therefore mohanjo daro is no longer considered as the center of IVC...
Google it yourself.

So this cultural sh8t will not work anymore??
So who were you ancestors? :lol:

Neo

sir my basic point is very simple. you,your house,your country belongs to india. first empty your place and country go stand/float in the indian ocean and then talk. you will realise how gratefull you are that we give you a land to live. aur ab tumhlogo ko ungli diya toh tum haath pakadre.

correction: not in indian ocean go in arabian sea and talk.
Lol, by your logic everything belongs to Pakistan, the creddle of IVC :)

Neo

good to hear that your schooling was done in dutch and not in pak. lucky you. :)

do you also know that israel also gave away 71% of its land which was highly oil rich to the arabs? even though UN had recognised it as israel and it had international recognisition also. and there was no palistine before. but there was israel :)
You obviously need to learn the Palestine history prior to creation of Israel in 1948. There was never an Israel, its creation is purely based on landgrabbing from different tribes eversince Abram left his homeland in Ur of Khaldea (Southern Iraq, Basra Area) and started the long journey towards Kana'an in Palestina. The concept of Israel was born with land grabbing from the locals.

Read the Torah to find out about the biginning of Judaism.

Neo

Those area's people wanted to join India. IOK? Paki buggers were killing Kashmiri people mercilessly. Indian army discovered many mass graves where people were shot.

You claim IVC to be Pakistani because it has no connection with Hinduism. And the word Hindu is allergic to Pakistan.

Well, Vedic Civilization was also expanded in present territory of Pakistan? Why dont you claim Vedic civilization as Pakistan? Because Vedic was Hindu and Pakis cant be proud of any thing Hindu.

IVC was very old, then why do you say Muhammad Bin-Kashim was first Pakistani when he conquered Sindh?

So It means before First Pakistani can even come, IVC is Pakistani just simply because it had no connection with Hinduism.

I can tell a lot more. So much that your Paki identity will roll in dust, but will not.

Because it is very hard to make an alcohol addict realize alcohol is bad for him.

Remember Israel at first sought Paki support as both Pak and Israel were founded on basis of 2 nation theory.
Keep your foul language to yourself. You want.to debate me, learn to use civilised language.

Neo

do read the article i tagged you in. you will get the answer about naturall allies.

india grabbed pakistan territoty is the biggest joke ive heard. its we who gave you a land to live. its indias land. most of you wer converted hindus anyways. whole pakistan is of indias. pakistan doesnt have any identity of its own. they try to relate them selves with persia and other arab countries but sad truth is no1 owns or care about them. i sympathies with you converted hindus.
All muslims and christians are converted people, 2.5 billion. They don't have an identity of their own?

What about Americans, Canadians, Australians?
Do they have no identity?

That has to be the joke of the century.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Guys, don't get carried away.

Remember, Neo is all alone. Cut him some slack. Debate the point, and refrain from attacking Neo, or his identity.

Neo

Guys, don't get carried away.

Remember, Neo is all alone. Cut him some slack. Debate the point, and refrain from attacking Neo, or his identity.

Thank you, appreciate your kind words. I don't want protection or special treatment, just don't like foul language, insults or derogatory words.

And I don't feel proud lowering myself to the level of some die hard trolls whenever I retaliate.

So kindly engage in civil manner, we are all educated grown ups.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Thank you, appreciate your kind words. I don't want protection or special treatment, just don't like foul language, insults or derogatory words.

And I don't feel proud lowering myself to the level of some die hard trolls whenever I retaliate.

So kindly engage in civil manner, we are all educated grown ups.
While you ask trolls to not troll it's like asking birds to not fly.Now one request is for you "do not make every thread about Muslims"

ITBP

Keep your foul language to yourself. You want.to debate me, learn to use civilised language.
Where did I use foul language?

If you claim false demands and I cut them down, they are all "foul language"? Truly unbelievable.

Listen dude- This thread has nothing to with Muslim or like this, completely for India's strategic interest.

You know Israel was land of ancient Jews? Romans expelled them from there?

Neo

And where did the Jews came from in the first place? Do they have a local DNA? Jews are children of Abram who himself was born and raised in Ur of Khaldea in present time Iraq. He was already a hundred year old when he recieved the divine order to migrate to Kana'an, the present time West Bank. Jews grabbed this land from local nomads and tribes.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I think as States we can't trust either, we can't trust anyone. Trust is too precious and risky to put in anyone at geo-politik.
Just do business and try to have good relations with every one. That is the best we can do.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
India doesn't have to trust anyone but do business with everyone while making sure our interests are secured.

I've always said that India should have used its good relations with Iran to get US & Iran closer. We didn't, Oman did and today we have some sort of a thaw in US,Iran relations.

I've been saying India should use its cordial relations with Israel & Iran to get those two countries to talk with each other. Get to common grounds. Iran should give up support of terrorists operating against Israel & recognize the State of Israel. Entire West Asian geopolitical scenario will change if this happens

jmj_overlord

both the countries have helped us in some way or the other.....all the three countries india, israel and iran are somewhat alike like victims of terror, developing economies, conflicts with neighbouring countries and so on

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Dude! What's wrong with you?

Even after reading this moronic "Pakistan's IVC" you are still trying reason/logic with him? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pakistan's (67yr old) IVC (5000yr old)!!! Hahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just ignore him. He is just trolling (like most Pakis, with all their frustrations) and trying to bask under some borrowed glory.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles