A video of two girls in Rohtak beating up their molesters inside a moving bus, even as passengers remained mute spectators, went viral on Monday. The girls have since been praised for their act, called 'bravehearts' and are even due to be felicitated on Republic Day by the state chief minister. While the girls' village is celebrating as Haryana chief minister said the women would be honoured for their "act of braveryâ€ on Republic Day, some questions are being raised on as to who shot the video, which is being exacerbated by the emergence of another clip of the two girls beating up a different boy in October. While there is still no reason to doubt the authenticity of the video, the Indian Express notes that there has been no sign of the 'pregnant woman' to whose aid the two girls reportedly leapt, since the incident. Meanwhile the families of the three youths, who have been arrested and remanded to custody till 6 December, have been insisting on another version of the events that took place in the bus. Meanwhile, residents of Kansla village, from where the three accused hail, told reporters that the three boys have been "falsely implicated". They claimed that it was not a case of alleged molestation but a dispute over seats. The seats, they claim, had been allotted to the three boys. The residents said they have served an ultimatum on the district administration to release the three boys within 24 hours as they alleged that a false FIR has been registered against the three which should be quashed. Kuldeep's father, Balbir Singh told Indian Expressthat there was only an argument over allotted seats, and no molestation. He said that an old woman requested his son to get her a ticket as she was not feeling well. In the bus, the woman found the two girls occupying the seat she had been allotted. "They started arguing, so my son and his friends intervened and told the girls they should allow the woman to be seated. At this, one of the girls hit him on the leg while the other took out her belt. When the boys retaliated, they made videos of it,â€Singh said. However, despite the comments and even if there is some truth to the other side of the story, the fact that the boys violently push the girls and even grab them by the neck, is obvious in the video, actions which cannot be condoned under any circumstance. Deepak's father said that he wasn't involved in the incident at all. "...He boarded the bus on which the girls as well as the two other boys were travelling. When he saw Kuldeep and Mohit, he waved to them as they are all classmates. The girls already had had an altercation with the two others. So, they thought Deepak was waving to them and started arguing with him,â€ he said. Kuldeep's mother Shakuntala said that they met the girls family, apologised and wanted them to withdraw the case against them. "They responded by saying that we should bring the three boys to their village where first the girls, then their family and finally the villagers would beat them. Only then, they said, they would forgive the boys,â€ she told Express. The Hindustan Times report notedthat the three boys who were hoping to join the army, will not be drafted into the forces now. Defence minister Manohar Parrikar made it clear a strong message should be sent that there was no place for such men in the army. Two of the youths had cleared physical and medical tests but according to reports they would not be allowed to take part in further process. http://t.co/CiEymYyhHr boys career at stake. They should media and girls for this!