Who like Pakistani Dramas

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
no no Paki producer add different stories in dramas and indian only make one and only story based on poor hardowking or rich hero etc
real stories are so many in India .. it doesnt get entertained after some time.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Dramas are for elderly, women and ****.

About Paki dramas, i don't think there are much takers except old fashioned and Bhenji types.

I mean why would Indians like to see cousin marriages :lol: and some guy happy of getting little job in a "factory :lol:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Dramas are for elderly, women and ****.

About Paki dramas, i don't think there are much takers except old fashioned and Bhenji types.

I mean why would Indians like to see cousin marriages :lol: and some guy happy of getting little job in a "factory :lol:
their dramas are starting with Ass salam waliqum and end with Ass salam waliqum... bass ass ko salam karo .. :hail::bs:

tsunami

Country flag
btw, any idea what the scene with Sam in library signifies? That is the only thing I'm not able to link with the series plot.
That is related to what Stanis told him during season 5. "Keep reading Sam".

I believe he will read and find something secret about white walkers which is unknown. Also it might be related to creation of some weapon to be used against white walkers.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
That is related to what Stanis told him during season 5. "Keep reading Sam".

I believe he will read and find something secret about white walkers which is unknown. Also it might be related to creation of some weapon to be used against white walkers.
Good thinking. I was thinking on the lines of what Ned stark was reading in first season. About ancestors of kings.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

tsunami

Country flag
Good thinking. I was thinking on the lines of what Ned stark was reading in first season. About ancestors of kings.

Might be possible... But as there are only 2 seasons and 15 episodes(As roamers suggests) left. I believe everything in the end going to be related to white walkers.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Might be possible... But as there are only 2 seasons and 15 episodes(As roamers suggests) left. I believe everything in the end going to be related to white walkers.
Yes but the bloodline of Starks is equally important in order to set candidates for the throne. It's either stark or Daenerys or both.

tsunami

Country flag
Yes but the bloodline of Starks is equally important in order to set candidates for the throne. It's either stark or Daenerys or both.

Throne will belong to the powerful one. Stark don't have birth right on Throne.

Interestingly now R+L=J is almost confirmed. Only remaining Stark is Bryan.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Throne will belong to the powerful one. Stark don't have birth right on Throne.

Interestingly now R+L=J is almost confirmed. Only remaining Stark is Bryan.
Yup. Snow is a mix of R & L. Plus as Daenerys said in last episode, best way to make alliances is marriage. Maybe she'll marry snow.

tsunami

Country flag
Yup. Snow is a mix of R & L. Plus as Daenerys said in last episode, best way to make alliances is marriage. Maybe she'll marry snow.

But she is his Aunt :p

Aunty Dragon bula legi :p

3deffect

Country flag
frankly speaking i never seen any pakistan drama yet..only few songs atif aslam songs mostly

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yeah, winter is here.. finally.

vayuu1

Country flag
Pak drama promotes incest, hindu hatred sorry I'd rather watch Dada kodenke than bangbros.

Chak De India

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
btw, any idea what the scene with Sam in library signifies? That is the only thing I'm not able to link with the series plot.
No idea mate. Some people on quora are saying that he is going to learn about the ways to kill a dragon or wights.I don't know whether to believe them or not because these are the people who predicted about the R + L = J correctly.

Blackwater

lollywood dramas are the best as compared to bollywood

but your peepuul still see indian drama and turkish dubbed dramas

there is nothing called paki drama nowdays..

all we can see actual dramassss like morning shows of pakistan which is unislamic:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles