Who killed Potti Sriramulu..?

bhramos

Country flag
Who killed Potti Sriramulu..?

Its Greedy Andhra state leaders.. killed him for Madras City.

Source: Andhra patrika, 10-12-1952 edition

bhramos

Country flag
Guys, Some translation or atleast the gist of the article please?
This article is about when Andhra is divided from Madras Presidency... Rajaji, then head of Madras Govt himself saying that he will agree to Andhra formation given that Madras is taken out of the equation... due to this what happened in that time...

bharata

So some andhra leaders wanted madras city to be with them?

bhramos

Country flag
More Articles....

still Andra people will not trust, they want Hyderabad,,,

Tolaha

This article is about when Andhra is divided from Madras Presidency... Rajaji, then head of Madras Govt himself saying that he will agree to Andhra formation given that Madras is taken out of the equation... due to this what happened in that time...
Thanks for the reply. Though I'm still not completely clear about the topic! :confused:

bhramos

Country flag
Thanks for the reply. Though I'm still not completely clear about the topic! :confused:
in future most of Andra people living in USA as software engg's and in NASA and various institutes might say due to us only your USA developed we want merge Silicon city or Washington DC as Andra or my India!!!

what do you say bro???

will US give its part to India!!!

Tolaha

in future most of Andra people living in USA as software engg's and in NASA and various institutes might say due to us only your USA developed we want merge Silicon city or Washington DC as Andra or my India!!!

what do you say bro???

oh ok, now I got what's going on! This is the Telengana issue!

jalsa

what do you say bro???

Silicon City is not part of India, Telangana is.

Whole problem of Telangana is because of that Idiot KCR, why didn't he open his mouth when YSR was alive?

bhramos

Country flag
Silicon City is not part of India, Telangana is.

Whole problem of Telangana is because of that Idiot KCR, why didn't he open his mouth when YSR was alive?
ask KCR,

YSR is a faction leader, so he was afraid of him....

jalsa

ask KCR,

YSR is a faction leader, so he was afraid of him....

The whole thing is because Andhra currently don't have a good leader, these guys came out of nowhere after YSR's death. KCR is an opportunist, he wants all the power for himself when Telangana is formed. MIM don't want Telangana as it will strengthen BJP in that region, Congress just cannot declare separate State, they will be extinct in Seemandhra if they don't proceed without caution.

bhramos

Country flag
The whole thing is because Andhra currently don't have a good leader, these guys came out of nowhere after YSR's death. KCR is an opportunist, he wants all the power for himself when Telangana is formed. MIM don't want Telangana as it will strengthen BJP in that region, Congress just cannot declare separate State, they will be extinct in Seemandhra if they don't proceed without caution.
first let Telangana come later will see about KCR...

anoop_mig25

Country flag
well it could naer polls and when KCR mergerges its party into congress thats where deal is stuck. KCR is not ready to merge its party into congress anytime soon s o as to have much seat in next lok sabha so that cbi doesnot raid him

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Say the name again ? :troll:

Saturday Levity, don't mind.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles