Which state are you from?

Which state are you from?

• Total voters

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Come on Northerners! I am sure there are more of us.

Stand up and be counted. The current stats are surely not reflecting the facts. ;)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Still AP is leading. Does that have to do with AP guys being more into IT & Defence??.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ Making up for a lack of bravado, in real world, online ;) I keed I keed.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
In an year's time some 30-odd percent of those AP votes will move to a new poll entry. =xD

TG ftw.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Maybe not. Don't be too sure, yet. :D
I'm as sure of TG as AP staying as it is. AP is too big and inefficient by south Indian standards. It needs to break up for the better, and this is resonating even among intellectuals from Andhra.

Last edited:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
44.68% of the voters are from South.
Soon enough, there will be chances of a coup! And as we all know, Mallus are best to lead and become leaders, you dont have to guess who the overlord will be! Support me and you can have all the Telenganas you want! :)

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Soon enough, there will be chances of a coup! And as we all know, Mallus are best to lead and become leaders, you dont have to guess who the overlord will be! Support me and you can have all the Telenganas you want! :)
Give me one, that will do. Maybe add a few cookies to the list.

BunBunCake

When that happens, split Telengana and give me Rajaistan

lodaxstax

all right, to set the balance straight, I'am from Saddi dilli. all of you are welcome. come and enjoy aloo parantha, rajma chawal, chole bhature, gulab jamun, jalebi, faluda, dal makhani & butter naan ( chicken for no veggies) and likes...

yumm break time. need to gulp a few of aforementioned.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I Urge members who are not from Kerala, to Vote for Kerala! Support the Revolution! Get Free States along with Rolls Royce Phantoms for Each vote! :)

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Load, its just for fun, and we all are mature enough to not fight over states, at the end of the day, We are Indians :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles