Which city should be the capital of Seemandhra ??

Which city should be the capital of Seemandhra ??

• Total voters

aerokan

Country flag
Is that why Kashmiri Pandits are scattered all over world now? What about article 370 those same pandits cannot even re-settle.

Re-phrase as: Jammuites are least anti-pakistan/saudi natioanlist ina ll of India.
Kashmiri pandits and Jammuites don't exactly refer to the same set of people. Keeping that aside.. give Jammuties the capital and they will become racist as well..if not at the level of Delhi. It comes as part of the package with capital.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Yeah of course!!!..#i was just saying.i.But if Vijaywada- gunur becomes capital, then it may destroy acres of paddy fields.
On that I agree. Not only will it destroy paddy fields, but also pollute the irrigation canal network downstream. The way Vijayawada city treated left-bank canals emerging from the barrage inspires no confidence.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
So basically Telangana will be muslim state, seemandra a communist/christian and the remanining desolate land for the hindus?

Ok good, dw arms will make all 3 join back into one Vijaynagr.
Lol no. Telangana's demographics are 86% Hindu, 12.4% Muslim, 1.6% Others.

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Lol no. Telangana's demographics are 86% Hindu, 12.4% Muslim, 1.6% Others.
Then why does owaisi sit there asking for 15s?

The census is bs, https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7uKFCqCQAECp1S.jpg

Check that out:

Also, Sita Ram Goel pointed out that leftism/secularism/communism is the 4th variant of the Abrahamic faith. How do you account for that in the hindu %?

Can you really consider as Hindu, someone who supports a leftist movement like Naxals, AAP, Congress, etc.

Who instead of following the Sikh Gurus or a devta/swami from India, has holy places, tiraths and ideological leaders in foreign places?

Will they be pro or anti national?

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Then why does owaisi sit there asking for 15s?

The census is bs, https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7uKFCqCQAECp1S.jpg

Check that out:

Also, Sita Ram Goel pointed out that leftism/secularism/communism is the 4th variant of the Abrahamic faith. How do you account for that in the hindu %?

Can you really consider as Hindu, someone who supports a leftist movement like Naxals, AAP, Congress, etc.

Who instead of following the Sikh Gurus or a devta/swami from India, has holy places, tiraths and ideological leaders in foreign places?

Will they be pro or anti national?
Christian population of Telangana as per religious census data of 2011 is 1.3%.

dastan

Yup , CBN had written quite a long "Disappointment with Union Budget" post on his facebook, hence the flocking. Ideally i would have reacted similar to those people, but now a days as a principle i have started a "no opinion for a week" policy for myself. because it is taking atleast a week to get both sides of any media story in public domain.
It is unfortunate if bjp tries to gain at the expense of TDP by delaying special status for AP and tie up with ysc

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Our country is a majority agrarian economy as of now. When it becomes developed, the share of agriculture in the economy goes down and the agricultural productivity goes up (it is one of the lowest in the world today). That's not a bad thing as such.
I am concern over labours who work in fields for their bread n butter.Over all i would miss green fields there.:wave:

monrand

India has great industrial economical potential as well... The question is will the China allow it to grow?

aerokan

Country flag
I am concern over labours who work in fields for their bread n butter.Over all i would miss green fields there.:wave:
Can't be helped.. With change comes it's pro's and con's. I too miss the greenery :sad:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
By that logic, none of us should be living in cities and towns.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles