Which Cell Phone do you use?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I use the LG Optimus Black. Bought it recently.

Prior to this, I used HTC Desire that now my little brother uses.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Guys,

Do you know when Samsung Nexus going to come in the Indian markets.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Nokia E 51, still regret why i spent so much on a bloody phone.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I use the BB Bold 9900:

It's touch screen, and MUCH more fast and responsive compared to my old BB 9800 Torch.

I've used all the Androids, iPhones and Win 7 phones, but I think BB is the best. It is built solidly like the iPhone 4, has a very user friendly and open architecture like Android, with the responsiveness of WP 7. In addition, it's battery life is better than all the others. Oh, and BBM rocks.

The only downside is that BB App store has way fewer apps, but I'm not a big app user anyway, everything I need it already present in my phone. :)

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
I use a Nokia C-7
classically beautiful,solid, dependable and the old Nokia usability, also the video quality on this is absolutely mind boggling.

Last edited by a moderator:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Which world are you living in :D
I was using Nokia 1100 phone before, colleagues pushed me in to buying some good phone (purchased in 2008). Ah i still regret I spent 10k on this bloody phone. Want a simple, without camera phone. But this one is still running, so will use it till this one dies

Neil

Country flag
i use a nokia x6...stll regret why i went for a nokia cell....it sucks...will never buy a nokia phone in my life...!!

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I was using Nokia 1100 phone before, colleagues pushed me in to buying some good phone (purchased in 2008). Ah i still regret I spent 10k on this bloody phone. Want a simple, without camera phone. But this one is still running, so will use it till this one dies
All I can say is

Jahampana Tussi Great Ho.

Tohfa

Kubool ho!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles