Which Cell Phone do you use?

A.V.

It is evil of 21st century, it ring up at all the wrong time, you cannot ignore calls, it is 24 X 7 evil, even sleeps with you.

Blod part :- No doubt the WAGS are upset with every other gizmo men have, yet they will use it , a very common nature prevelant amongst a certain particular sex.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Samsung Galaxy S

Has absolutely brilliant display & runs Android 2.2. It was that lively display screen due to which I turned to Samsung for the first time.

Has everything I might need & is splendid for internet browsing.

And those disturbed due to late night calls or any other nuisance, just shut down your simcard or install a decent call/text blocker. There are many ways to seek isolation and/or to keep a low profile :)

amitkriit

My company provides cell phones and connections to middle and top level employees, sets are purchased in bulk. The model is changed every 12 months. At the moment it is Nokia x2-01, it has superb battery life(lasts for 4 days). Best part is company pays all my mobile bills :becky:

pmaitra

^^

Excellent choice bud! You cannot go wrong with an Android, especially if it is from HTC or Motorola.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
^^

Excellent choice bud! You cannot go wrong with an Android, especially if it is from HTC or Motorola.
It originally came with windows 6.5 but then afterwards i installed android on it and deleted windows. I bought the phone in 2009 and its still going strong...it doesn't even feel outdated.

I got android rom from xda forums.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^I used HTC for sometime, awful battery life.

I am using a Blackberry Bold 9780. Bloody Brilliant

chex3009

Country flag
HTC HD2 and I have installed gingerbread on it :)

Great. Man, are you able to use all the functionalities of Gingerbread by installing Android on a windows device??? Which HTC Sense version is installed?

pmaitra

^^I used HTC for sometime, awful battery life.

I am using a Blackberry Bold 9780. Bloody Brilliant

Perfect corporate phone. Nothing beats it on that count.

One word of caution for all BlackBerry users. Those tiny buttons are not kind on your wrist and fingers. Do not get into a habit of texting all day or else you can screw up your thumb and wrist. I personally know a lady who had to take medication for injuring herself with those.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Great. Man, are you able to use all the functionalities of Gingerbread by installing Android on a windows device??? Which HTC Sense version is installed?
Yes everything works like it should :)

I currently have the old sense version but new 3.0 sense version was just released previous month for hd2 but i haven't installed it because few bugs are there and the developers are currently fixing them.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Iphone4 - like it a lot. the screen is better than most of the Android smart phone screens even those AMOLED ones.

But ultimately its the apps that are the killer difference.

sob

Mod
Country flag
My cellphone at present is Blackberry Torch 9800. Beautiful phone with amazing Touch screen

Tomcat

i use a Nokia X 6 16 BIT

Thinking of Changing to A Nokia N8

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Ive set my preying eyes on this. Next month my htc phone would be 3 years old. I think ive utilized it well.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Screw the Galaxy S2

:hail:

(Obviously, I don't have this phone in my possession)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles